『cheatsheet & app』

『ℋєяα 』SMent's New Girlgroup — apply now! { deadline set for the 10th april}
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHEATSHEET

 
picture
 

 FACE-CLAIMS  idols only allowed but sm idols aren't allowed, please refrain from getting ones that are too cute or too y that they can't be versatile with different concepts as well as ones that look too unnatural if you know what i mean. with your chosen face claim, make sure that they suit your character's age. with this being said, son naeun (apink) is taken by me, and bae jinye or zn (laboum) is taken by aubrey. 

 ETHNICITY  you can basically pick any ethnicity for your character, but they have to at least be half-asian (half-korean, specifically). korean, chinese and japanese characters are generally preferred.

 PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND  make sure your personality traits are balanced with both good and bad traits whilst you can put as much as you want for neutral traits. please refrain from making your character a mary sue. nobody's perfect. i know there are such thing as contradicting traits especially in certain situations (etc.), and if you do add those kinds of traits in, make sure they're explained thoroughly. your personality and background should be realistic so, i don't want to be seeing lots of people applying, saying that they're a heiress for a multi-national company, or a background where it's so angsty and over-dramatic that your character should be put into a mental asylum with her being carefully monitored and such. there's always something good in a thing that's bad and vice versa. we count 3-6 sentences a paragraph–a minimum of two paragraphs is required for the personality section, and the same goes for the background section.

 AGE  the age range of characters should be between 1992-1997 only. in other words, they're ages which are considered legal for -97liners would be 18 years old in 2015. it's suitable for the group for we're planning to make the group go through more mature/ y concepts later on in the fic. 

 RELATIONS  idol siblings are allowed, but make sure they make sense with the siblings actually being related by blood. for example: sandara park and thunder–they're actual siblings and are blood-related, but if you end up using choi minho and choi jinri (sulli) as your siblings, that wouldn't be allowed for they only share the same name and are not related by blood and such. with friends, idol friends are allowed however, you must remember that 'HERA' is a group that would've only just entered into the k-pop scene so, they wouldn't have so many kpop idols as friends before unless they're from sm, from an entertainment company where you trained in before, or have attended the same school and were in the same class with. even so, don't go overboard with it–there is a limit.

 LOVE INTEREST   idol love interest only. don't really mind who it is as long as it's legal. we would encourage to have your love interest someone in sment or have relation with sment like infinite, with this, exo's kai and smrookies' jung jaehyun's taken. however, if you plan to have a love rival, it could be anyone as long as they're in the kpop scene.

 TWINS/ CLAIMS  make sure your talent claim suits the position you choose so, if your character's not a main vocal, don't get hyorin, ailee, taeyeon, apink's eunji (etc.) to be your singing twin. make sure your singing and talking twin are the same or at least similar in terms of pitch and such for it would sound really awkward if your talking twin happen to be low-pitched and sounding quite manly, but their singing twin's high-pitched, very feminine and girly (and vice versa).

15&'s baek yerin and after school's nana are taken as singing twins
f(x)'s krystal and snsd's hyoyeon are taken as dancing twins
apink's naeun and kara's hara are taken as rapping twins
15&'s baek yerin and after school's nana/ shannon (english) are taken as talking twins

acting twins and variety twins are optional for you to put down.
with this, f(x)'s sulli and apink's eunji is taken as acting twin, and girl's day's hyeri is taken as a variety twin.

[reminder of positions available]

. main rapper, leader
. main vocalist, sub-dancer
main dancer, vocalist
. lead vocalist, lead dancer.
lead vocalist, visual
. lead rapper, vocalist, maknae

 PASSWORD   your character's persona and hyperlink it to a six member girlgroup's song.

 HOW TO GET EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS. 

SIENNA'S 
• customising the app with pictures, gifs, quotes and such is something i like, but not too much that the app's barely recognisable, but if you're not able to, a neat and presentable app is something i like as well. i would prefer that over someone who adds pictures and such, but ends up messing the whole app form layout.
• i like some humour in apps, but not to a point where it ends up being full on 'crack' and lunatic.

to be honest, i'm pretty easygoing unlike someone /coughs. aubrey /coughs. down there, but nevertheless, due to this, we're pretty fair  and balanced overall when we're together.


AUBREY'S 
• if someone applies for a smrookie as a love interest.
• I like it if the application form is neat and detailed but not to a point where it comes to an essay rambling on about irrelevant things that have nothing to do with your character .
• if you hadn't noticed, I'm a huge fan of teen wolf and I admire lydia and allison's friendship ( if you don't know who they are, feel free to search it up ) I would really love someone who's like lydia to fit in with my character's personality because despite their flaws, they're always there for each other and they hardly fight, so yeah. <3
• i like full korean applicants, it's good to be foreign but I'd like korean members as well as foreign so it'll show much they adapt and develop with their english as time goes by and that the english speaking members can interact with them.
• i'm not so fond of applicants who're related to other idols, but I'm alright with it. <3
• i prefer members in the group who won't have a /really/ dramatic past, there will always be flaws within life, but when it comes to a point where it's /too/ unreal is when it'll cross the line for me, think about sm as well as the idol industry, scandals are bad.
• i prefer sment love interests as well as love interests who have some relation with sment because it'll be hard to write if the interactions aren't written well.
• i prefer having a realistic interaction between your character and the love interest so saying that they're secretly dating or that he's chasing after her would just seem like a drama plot to me.
• i adore love rivals but don't make the plot like romeo and juliet or cliche.
• i would like one of the members, to be allison's friend who she met for private auditions, if you'd like to know more read my trainee life on my app.

 

 

+ turn in
 

EXAMPLES





sienna's : n/a atm.
aubrey's : click here.