TAO AND KICHI

Made4Eachother

Time passed by ~

All of them grew older. It was time for their collage days. Tao was an excellent basketball player. Kichi also studied in the same college. She was a part of the art community in their collage. 

One day, Kichi was cleaning the art room. She noticed a paint box. As she opened she saw that most of the boxes were empty. Only in the red box there was little. So she decided to take that and use it for herself. 

After she finished her cleaning works she took the red colouring box and left. 

As she ran across the basketball ground, suddenly like a wind passing by, someone passed by her dribling a ball. As she turned back to see who that person was, she felt some pain on her neck. As she rubbed her hand on her neck, she felt the mark. It was a mark made by long nails. A small scrach. With some amount of anger in her eyes, she looked at the person standing infront of her.

A necklace with a star dropped out of the t-shirt that was stuck to the body with sweat. As she raised her eyes to look at the person her eyebrow slowly rised. She then looked at him and before she could say anything he gestured," its not me but my nails." She gave a facial expression that read like," oh!! really?". She then threw the paint that was in her hand on his shirt and gestured," its not me but the paint in my hand." and she walked off. He gave a look at her and continued his game.

The bell rang and all of them went ran to their class. The class went on and finaly its was time for them to go back home. Kichi grabed her bag and walked out of her class waving goodbye to her friends. 

Her way back home was something that she liked the most. Listening to the music, kicking the cans on the road and dancing around the street was something that she loved. 

There was a lonely passage of which she was quite scard of. To get rid of that frightening passage she used to sing all the way. 

She reached the enterance of the passage. She slowly started humming a music and walked further. Suddenly she saw a bottle rolling down the way. She paused and held her bag closer. There was someone inside. She couldn't turn back and shout. There was no one to help her. 

Tao was following her from their collage itself. He felt stangely attracted towards that young beautiful girl. As she stopped on the way, he suddenly hid himself behind a bush. 

Kichi decided to move further without making any noice. As she moved her trembling feet, it slowly hit the bottle and the bottle moved. Hearing that noice, a group of few boys who were hidding inside the bush came out and looked at her. As she saw them she grew tensed and frightened. How am i going to escape? Who will help me?? All these ran through her head when all of a sudden a guy among them grabbed her hand and started pulling her closer to him. She could not think about any fight sceanes in the movie. All she could do was cry out loud." someone help me!!" she scremed. 

Hearing that Tao took a glance at what was happening and suddening ran behind the bushes. He could now see her clearly and the man holding her. He stood up, raised his leg and harshly placed it on his face. Then one by one came against him. He fought them all. Then he slowly turned towards her and before he could say anything a man came from behind and held him. He held the man's hand and palced his leg on his hand and bend it backwards. He then gave a jump and as if dribling a ball with his leg, he hit the man with his leg on his head.

He turned towards her and said," my name is Huang Zi Tao. You can call me Tao. " Kichi replied,"thank you for saving me!" then she resumed her walk. As she began walking' he gave a worrying face and said," just a thank you?". She turned back and asked,"then?". He said ," your name?? class?? group??...". She did not reply. She turned and walked away. He stood their looking at her walk away. He slowly held his hair at the back of his head and bend his head. He gave a small smile and walked away.

Next day~

As she entered the collage, she was stopped by a hand that fell from her side. Slowly the owner of the hand appeared infront of her."You didn't tell me your name." he said. " Tao take your hands away" she said. " Tell me your name first" he replied."Kichi, Lee Kichi. That's my name. Now please move away." He moved his hand and as she walked a few steps more he called her back and whisphered,"Kichi, do you know why elders say ladies first??" she nodded no. He then resumed ,  " to see how the hips of the ladies move when they walk. Thats why." She gave and angry look at him and resumed her walk. She then all of a sudden, held her hands behind together. Tao gave a huge smile and ran to the ground. 

She could not help but think about him all through out her class. " Kichi!" teacher shouted as she rose from her thoughts. Teacher asked," what was I teaching now??". She slowly hung her head down and stood without a reply. Teacher yelled," get out". She slowly walked out of the class and went to the canteen. She ordered a coffee. She with her coffee sat on the stairs and as she took a few sips, she heard some boys laughing and coming down. As she noticed Tao among them, she held her legs straight . He tripped on her leg and almost fell.  

As he landed on the ground he looked at her and smiled. He then told her," thank you. Now some communication started between us.Thank you soo much." And he walked away.