Kichi turns into a perfect mother~

Made4Eachother

After that sworrowful departure of Guang,Kichi felt that she does not have any cause to live in this world. It was at this time Jung reminds her about the gift that Guang had given her few months before his death, their cute baby prince,Kris.

From that day onwards, Kichi lived only for her son.

Once Kris was  taken for vaccination. When it was time for Kris to receive his vaccination, as the doctor was inserting the needle into his body, that doctor could see how Kichi's eyes were filled with tears as her little son started to cry. 

Tao and Kris grew up together. From their birth to till they reached five years old, they lived together. 

Kichi brought up kris without him knowing the fact that he was fatherless. She turned out to be his father who guides him, his friend who laughed to his jokes, and his mother who sings lullaby when ever he was cring. She fed her child showing him, his father. She pointed at a star in the sky and told him that star is his father. That star did not stand alone. There were two more stars, one on its left and other on its right.Kichi told him that those two stars were she and Kris.

Kris was four when he was introduced into a new world of friends, teachers and so many other people. Kris and Tao attended the same school. 

It was addmision day. When kichi went in along with Kris, they first refused him addmision because it was a prestigious school and they were not sure whether Kichi would be able to pay his fees. But as a reply to that, she held Kris close to her and said,"Sir whom do you belive, is the reason for your victories?". He replied ," My wife". "Then for my Kris, this Kichi is enough."she told. He signed Kris's addmision paper and said," I am sure your son will learn well as long as he has you near".She gave his a warm smile and left that room.

Soon it was time for Kris's first day at school. Jung had told Kichi that he would take Kris and Tao to their school.

As the alam rang, Kichi waked him up and served him oats. Then she gave him bath and dressed him in his uniform. She packed his school bag which they have bought two days back. She packed some pancakes for him to eat in his school. 

As she rushed through her morning duties, the front door bell rung. She rush and opened the door."Oh! Jung-shi. Kris is almost ready. Just a minute." "Its alright, take your time"." No I am almost done" she said as she disappeared into a room. 

She combed his hair and gave him his school bag and his lunch bag. 

As she reappeared, she said " Jung-shi my angel is ready".She gave him a kiss on his forehead and told him," Kris eat well. Study hard. Play with tao-shi and enjoy your school. My son don't get hurt". She waved him good bye.

As they entered school,Tao held Kris's hand and told Jung,"Appa I will take care of Kris". Kris put his hands around Tao's neck as said," Ajeossi, I will take care of Tao as well". Jung smiled and bid both of them a good bye.

Both the boys ran to their class. As they entered their class they found two seats empty. The seats were close to each other. They sat down and was looking at the kids that were cring as they entered the classroom. They looked at each other and gave a childish laugh.

Teacher entered and asked them to introduce themselves. It was Tao's turn. He got up from his seat and said," My name is Huang Zi Tao. I am son of Mr.&Mrs. Jung Zi. I am from China." "Good boy" teacher said in a cheerful tone. Now it was Kris's turn. Got up from his seat with all the eyes on him. He said," My name is Lee Jiaheng. My mother's name is Lee Kichi. I am also from China". "Okay! what about your father Jiaheng?" teacher asked as Kris concluded his introduction. Kris didn't answer the question. He stood there and hung his head low. Suddenely Tao got up from his chair and said,"Teacher he is the son of the former great basketball player Lee Guang. His father died few years back but his mother takes care of him like a father and mother." As Tao said this teacher say in him a true friend who did not want to let his friend down. 

The days flew by. Kris got promoted in KG2. His life was filled with Kichi and Tao. They were the two souls that he loved the most. 

It was at this time that things grew harder for Kichi and Kris. They were now running out of money and Kichi felt that she should not burden anyone at any cause. 

So she decided to return back to China with her five-year old son.

When Jung heard this, he told her that he would take care of all their expenses. But she told him that she wants Kris to know the beauty of the land that both his parents were born and she wished him to learn there for quite sometime.

When Kris heard this, at first he felt sad because he had to leave his best friend and go. But he had no option because his mother wants him to leave. He didn't want to see Kichi sad.

He went and told Tao that he was returning back to China. Both the boys huged each other and cried. Then as Kris wiped off his tears, removed a chain from his neck and placed it on Tao's neck and said.," This chain has a star. This star is my northen star. Eomma had told me that northern stars won't change their position. Similarly you should remember that wherever I am, however far I am from you, you will remain as my best friend forever. When ever you miss me look at this and say Kris is here with me". Tao hugged Kris and bid him good bye.

Simon came with his small daughter to drop Kichi and Kris at the airport. 

They got into the car and Kris looked out through his window as he sat next to Simon's daughter.He looked back at Tao and waved at him till he lost sight of that poor crying child. 

They reached the airport and waited there for quite some time before they boarded into the aeroplane.Air china slowly ran on the runway and finally departed from Vancouver International Airport, Canada.