The Sorrowful Departure~

Made4Eachother

For the new parentes days flew away. They did know how days and nights passed. They were busy with their cute baby prince, Kris. Their home turned out to be a heaven. The lullaby sung by Kichi filled their house.

The days passed by. There was a basketball tournament to played against the American team. Guang had to travel to America. It seemed really had for him to stay away form Kichi and Kris. But there was no go. He had to travel. He was given captaincy for the first time.

Kichi could not attent the tournament because she could not travel with Kris. Kris was six months old now. Kichi and Kris stayed back home.

Guang, Jung and their team flew toAamerica. For the first time Jung could see tension on Guang's face. He saw a careing and loving husband and father in Guang. Every single hour he rang back home to ensure they were absolutely fine and safe. He was behaving in such a way that he wouldn't be able to see them anymore.Jung seeing the tension on Guang's face rang up his wife to go and stay with Kichi and Kris along with Tao. Jung's wife knowing how much he loved his friend went over to stay with Kichi and Kris.

Both the mothers sung and played with their kids.

The tournament went smooth. They won the tournament 3-0. In that Guang's contribution was six out of the twelve baskets scored.He was renouned as the player of the series. They lifted the trophy in pride. 

After their presentation cerimony, the country hosted a winner's party for the winners.In the party Guang was drunk. At the end of the party Jung seeing the condition of Guang took the car. 

As Jung was driving all the way to their hotel,Jung started feeling sleepy.Guang had already slept in the car. There was no one for  Jung to talk to as he felt sleepy. His eyes started clouding. His eyes now felt heavy. And as he slowly closed his eyes their was a huge sound.

Everybody was in the hospital. Jung was unconsious. Guang was in ICU after a surgery. It had been a five hour surgery for him. He had internal bleeding.  He was laid in ICU. His condition was critical.Jung had a small injury on his head and now he was perfectly fine.When he gained back his consiousness he was told that his friend was in a serious condition. 

He staredd waiting outside ICU.  Each time anyone came out, Jung ran up to them to know about his condition. Jung felt as though someone was tearing him up into peices as time passed by. There was a long time silence which was broken by Guang's ringtone. The song sang

" My life is in jeopardy,

murdered in cold blood thats what i am gonna be,

i ain't home since friday night ,

and now my wife is coming after me."

As Jung looked at his phone he felt as if his nerves are about to break. He didn't attent the call for the first few times. But then he couldn'tavoid it. " Hello " said Kichi in a childish tone. Before Jung could say something she continued " Appa this is your Kris. Appa why are you not picking up the phone when eomma was calling you??" as soon as she said this,tears rolled down his cheeks. How could he say that Guang was fighting with death to stay alive, to his sweet wife. He wiped away his tears took a deep breath and answer back," Kichi, this is jung. Guang is sleeping." He choose to lie rather than telling her the truth. Suddenly Kichi said," Oh!! Jung-shi how are you? I am sorry. I woke you up right? I am really sorry. How is Guang?? Is he alright?? Please take care of him. He is like a kid. He needs special attention. Yesterday i saw a dream that Guang met with an accident and died. I cannot live without him. Jung-shi please take care of him." Jung bit his lower lip and closed his eyes as the tears formed rolled down. He replied, "sure darling, I'll take care of him." " Jung-shi good night." Kichi wished him. " Good night Kichi" Jung replied.

It was around twelve 'o' clock when he saw doctors and nurses running towards the ICU. All of them held their arms together and prayed. 

Finnaly putting an end to their waitting a doctor came out with a sad face. Jung rushed to him and asked him,"doctor how is he?? Is he alright??" as he looked at the doctor with hope. Suddenly like blowing the candle in the dark, doctor answered " Gu-ang lost his battle." hearing this Jung fell back on his chair. He didn't know what to do.

The American news papers had a feast with the Canadian team captain's death. Jung expected a call from Kichi,but that didn't happen.

The Canadian team flew back with their captain's body. Jung was given the responsibility to tell Kichi what happen. He knocked on the door. Kichi rushed to open and as she opened the door,she looked around Jung.But she could only see a coffine. She turned towards Jung as asked him," where is Guang?" with an expecting face. "Guang told me to tell you hisfinal goodbye. He is sleeping a sleep in which he will never wake."

Kichi's mouth fell opened and tears rushed to fill her eyes. She couldn't believe that her dream had actually come true and now Guang had his sworrowful departure.She could not belive that she is a widow now. She felt that her limbs were weak. She collapsed into Jung's hand. After she gained her consiousness back, she held Kris close and cried.

She felt that her dream of spending most of her life seeing Guang and Kris before her eyes were denied by God. Now he have taken one of them away from her sight forever.