The old love story~

Made4Eachother

Lee Kichi was a chinese girl who lived in Canada. She was very beautiful. Simon an Indian guy falls in love with her.But she was in love with the university basketball captain Lee Guang.Guang was an extraordinary player. He often noticed  a girl who came and sat whenever or wherever he was playing.

One day Simon went and proposed her. But she told him that she cannot accept anyone other than a man of chinese orgin who comes for her.But the actual reason was that she was filled with the love for Guang. 

Jung was Guangs best friend. One day Guang told Jung about the girl who follows him everywhere. Jung convinces him saying that girls at this age will be having and attraction  to boy and that is quite natural. 

Eventhough he told like that to Guang , he went and asked Kichi why she was behind him. At first Kichi neglected saying she was not following him and that was just coincidence that they went to the same place at the same time. She even tells him that it could be just his feelings.It developed into a situation that Jung would not leave her without she telling him the truth. Even though it took time, it was to Jung that Kichi confessed her love for Guang to. From that day onwards Jung was finding a correct time to present her lovestory to Guang.

During this time there was a basketball tournament. It was conducted every year in Canada. It was a tournament to find the university with the best basketball team. Guang lead their university team. Kichi attended every game they played. Her love for him just kept on increasing.

Finnaly the tournament was over and they won the title. Guang organised a party for the entire university. The party was filled with music, dance, guests, food, alcohol, etc. Jung went near Kichi and told her that this is the best time to reveal her love. But she resisted saying she will reveal it later. But Jung didn't let her delay it any longer. He draged her to Guang. He called Guang and told him about Kichi. Guang at first looked shocked. Without even saying anything he left the place and went to the acohol section. Guang had feelings for her. But everytime  he planed to say he said NO to himself. He didn't have the guts to tell her his feelings.

And now as he was told that she likes him. He could not control hos happiness. He could not reveal it in front of everyone. He got up slowly and went to Kichi. He pulled her away from the crowd and told her his feeling which he was hiding since the first time he noticed her. Kichi stood there  without uttering a word. He then slowly bend toward her and locked his lips with hers. That was the beginning of a wonderful lovestory.