A simple love story..

A simple love story

**Slightly explicit content in minor part of the story**

 

"Thank you for creating so many memories over the past one year or so.. We may be divorced now but we will see each other again soon. Will miss your ma and apple juice my dear wifey."
From: Your ex husband, Yoo~ng.

Seohyun let out a heavy sigh when she read Yonghwa's last note to her. This marked the day which ends Yongseo's WGM filming and officially, the couple has separated. Seohyun was grateful to Yonghwa for showing her what love is all about as she has never liked any guys before and never been in a relationship. Yonghwa made her feel comfortable and because of Yonghwa's experience in variety shows, he was able to lead her naturally while filming. Seohyun has ever since developed good feelings for Yonghwa and always looked forward to seeing him. However due to her career development, she has to leave the programme and end the show much to everybody's disappointment since they looked like a perfect couple on and off screen. Before they ended the show, Yonghwa had told Seohyun that she could call him once in a while to nag at him and he would also try to contact her whenever he is free. CNBLUE was the rising hot stars then and like SNSD, they would be busy with concert tours and promotion activities. Yonghwa was fond of Seohyun even before they were paired up in the show since he has always been a fan boy of SNSD since his school days. 
However, after working with Seohyun in WGM, he became more interested in her and overtime, he liked her more than a normal friend. There was more to it, but since he was a rookie and that his ultimate priority was to work hard for his band, he tried not to get involve in relationships. He also wanted to avoid scandals which would affect CNBLUE's reputation and while only at a tender age of 22, he has more to achieve in his career. Thus, both of them have had good feelings about each other but because they were so young and had such a bright future infront of them, they decided to focus on their career first and put any relationship talk behind until they are more prepared.
 
The next day after the "divorce", Yonghwa woke up and Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk were already up and watching tv together in the living area. Jungshin offered to prepare toast bread and omelette for the leader.
MH: "Hyung, how do you feel? Being single again."
YH: "I imagine waking up to 3 monkey faces instead of a goddess, ahhh.. that makes me upset." (jokingly)
MH: "Hyung.. how can you say that. At least call us handsome monkeys."
JH: "Did you send her home last night? Did she cry?"
YH: "Nah... she was fine."
JH: "Did you guys hug? The last hug."
MH: "Seohyun must have felt really sad."
YH: "I sent her into her apartment and she came out within a few seconds. It felt so real, that we were really going to say goodbye."
JH: "Date her then, hyung."
MH: "Yeah, just date!"
YH: "Haha.. no."
MH: "Do you like her?"
YH: "Of course i like her. You guys liked her too.. Who wouldnt?"
MH: "Eh... Hyung, stop acting. You know what i mean. As in, like her as a girlfriend."
YH: "Minhyuk ah.. I don't think it's the right thing to do at the moment. Moreover, we will be busy with our own schedule from now onwards. We may not even see each other. CNBLUE is what that is most important to me right now."
JH: "Wah, hyung always have to sacrifice for us. I really feel very bad."
YH: "Then work harder and let's achieve something big!"
MH: "Maybe you're right. We are too young to get into relationship. And we have to maintain our image."
YH: "That's right."
JS: "Hyung, your breakfast is ready. No ma juice but there's apple juice, do you want it?"
YH: "Coffee?"
JS: Hyung!! Stop drinking so much coffee. Your ex wife has told me to watch your diet and reminded me not to give you coffee as much as possible."
YH: "Really?"
JS: "Seohyun-ssi... aishh.. such an awesome girl."
(Yonghwa suddenly remembered that Seohyun mentioned she was in a group chat called 91-ers)
YH: "Jungshin ah, are you in the 91-er chat group as well?"
JS: "No, why?"
YH: "You and Minhyuk should join."
JS: "I sensed a motive, Hyung."
YH: "No, we just started out and it's good for you guys to know more people in our industry. Go join, go join."
JS: "Okay.. i understand." (grinning)


Back in Yonghwa's room, he was supposed to be composing new songs for his band's new album. But as he sat there alone, he thought back about how he felt about Seohyun. She was very unique and there was always something so charming about her that would capture his attention. Recalling the funny and silly moments they had for the past one year plus brought smiles to his face and he finally decided to text her first.


YH - "Ex-wifey.. Good morning =P"
SH - "Ex-hubby.. Good morning =).. Had a good rest?"
YH - "Yeah.. rested well, just woke up."
SH - "That's good. What are you doing now?"
YH - "Me?.. lying down on my bed... and thinking of someone."
SH - "Really... do i know the person?"
YH - "Guess."
SH - "Your mum? Haha."
YH - "Try again."
SH - "Your dad?
YH - "Nope."
SH - "I really have no idea."
YH - "Will tell you next time."
SH - "Seriously. Haha ok. Anyway got to go, practice starting soon. Take care yoo~ng."

Yonghwa put down his phone, re-reading and smiling at the text exchanges they had. Seohyun on the other hand, was smiling from the start when she received his text. Hyoyeon was making fun of her and asking if it was Yonghwa since she suddenly cheered up when she checked her phone.
HY: "Hey hey, someone has been smiling ever since she got a text. I wonder who it is?"
SH: "Unnie.."
HY: "Show me, just show me the first message."
SH: "No.. you can't." (blushing away while guarding her phone)
Tiff: "Why so secretive Seohyun? Yong seobang?"
HY: "Yong seobang! Yong seobang!"(teasing Seohyun)
SH: "Unnie.. we just broke up yesterday!"
HY: "No, no, you shouldnt say that. When people ask, just say you are "divorced". You guys didnt break up. Yonghwa wouldnt break up with you, Seohyun ah."
SH: "What's the difference?"
HY: "Yonghwa didnt ask for a break up, din he? Just that you have your work commitment and the show has to stop. So, you are just not husband and wife anymore. But you can continue to love each other."
SH: "Unnie! What love each other? Stop saying that."
HY: "Seohyun ah, Yonghwa is a good man. He's your ideal type isnt it. I really hope that both of you will be together, for real."
Tiff: "Yeah, he's the best man for you. You guys look great!"
SH: "Stop making fun of me.."
Tiff: "Ok, ok.. we'll stop for today. Haha."
SH: "Unnie!!"

It was close to midnight when Seohyun finally ended her dance practice. She got on the company van and headed straight home. While on the moving van, she was looking at her phone and contemplating whether to text Yonghwa. Seohyun hesitated but she ended up putting her phone back into her bag and sat back with her eyes closed while she tried to sort out her thoughts. She knew that Yonghwa was trying to tell her that he missed her this morning but he didnt want to say it straight, to make her more curious. That's his style. Comparing him to herself, Seohyun hardly expresses her thoughts and feelings. Although Seohyun missed Yonghwa too, she didnt say it or even acted like she missed him, she's afraid of causing Yonghwa more problems if she were to confess her feelings about him. In Seohyun's mind, she knew very well that Yonghwa is working very hard for himself and CNBLUE to be recognized in the country as well as internationally. Many people also backed CNBLUE to be one of the hottest Korean icon in years to come. With big prospects lining up for Yonghwa, Seohyun wanted to be supportive of him and knowing that being in a relationship will not help him at all, she prefers to watch over him from afar. She would feel contented just by knowing that he didnt forget about her.

The two of them went to bed that night, with their last thought of the day being each other. As time goes by, they became each other's first and last thought of the day - the first person they think of in the morning when they are awake and the last person to appear in their thoughts before they sleep. 
---

Few weeks later..
Seohyun's phone rang. It was Yonghwa. 
YH: "Hy~un!?"
SH: "Hello.. Yoo~ng!"
YH: "Hyun you leaving for Japan the day after?"
SH: "Yeah, Tuesday morning."
YH: "Tomorrow we'll be at the music bank. We'll see each other right?"
SH: "Oh yes, i heard about it. CNBLUE will be there too."
YH: "Can we meet up for a short while before the show?"
SH: "Er.. is it ok?"
YH: "Yeah, I'll look for you at SNSD waiting room."
SH: "Ok.."
YH: "It's not early anymore now, sleep early. See you tomorrow."
SH: "Good night.."
As soon as Seohyun put down the phone, she quickly put on a facial mask to brighten her face to look good infront of Yonghwa since he's asked to meet up. Although they would only meet for a short while, she was filled with eagerness. She couldnt wait to see him again.
---

At the music bank rehearsal, Yonghwa was looking out for SNSD and many times he tried to walk over to their waiting room to peep at Seohyun. However, there were many people in the room and Yonghwa had to drop by another time when there are lesser people around. 
JS: "Hyung, why do you keep walking to and fro? Can't you just wait here for our turn?"
YH: "Just doing some stretching, i've got stiff muscles lately."
JS: "Oh really? Let me massage for you." (placed his hands on Yonghwa's neck and back)
YH: "Aw... feels good."
JH: "Jungshin ah, my shoulders are aching too."
JS: "Get a massager or something?"
JH: "Hey you this kid, so biased!"
MH: "I'll massage for you, hyung." (trying to comfort Jonghyun)
JH: "Learn from Minhyuk, is this how you treat your older brother?"
JS: "Haha.."

Yonghwa's eyeballs were still rolling left and right while he sat down on the couch, hoping to catch a glance of Seohyun if she was to walk past CNBLUE's waiting room. He relaxed a little and was joking around with the other members when suddenly Seohyun walked past. She was talking to Hyoyeon when she turned her head and peeped into the room and Yonghwa's eyes met with hers. Yonghwa excused himself and followed Seohyun into SNSD waiting room.
 
YH: "Hello. SNSD Fighting!" (he smiled awkwardly at Hyoyeon and Yuri who were the only members in the waiting room)
HY: "Yong seobang! Come in!"
Yuri: "Yonghwa-ssi! Oh, Hyoyeon and i were about to go get some drinks. We'll be back soon." (signalled to Yonghwa to move closer to Seohyun)
SH: "Unnie.. you guys leaving me here?"
YH: "Why, are you scared?" (looking at Seohyun, jokingly)
HY: "Yuri, i'm thirsty, let's go.."
After Hyoyeon and Yuri left the room, Yonghwa moved his chair closer to Seohyun. He was alittle shy for some reason. 
SH: "You said you wanted to meet me."
YH: "Yes. Havent seen you in awhile."
SH: "Yes..."
YH: "Hyun ah.. How should i put it.."
SH: "What?"

It would be too cheesy and awkward for Yonghwa to tell Seohyun directly that he missed her a lot. Morever, he wasnt sure if Seohyun felt the same way as him. He was not sure whether he should confess to her or wait a little longer. But looking at the busy schedules ahead of him, he wondered when they would meet again. 

YH: "Um.. Nothing much.."
SH: "Heard that CNBLUE's preparing for a comeback show soon?"
YH: "Yes, yes.. next couple of months."
SH: "SNSD too. Might even be the same period."
YH: "Really? I can feel the threat!"
SH: "Ah, it will be interesting."
YH: "Does that mean we will see each other during the promo?"
SH: "Oh, seems like it. Haha."
YH: "Anyway, Hyun.. i miss..."
SH: "Yah?"
YH: "The dried apple chips you used to make.."
SH: "Hmm.."
YH: "Make me some."
SH: "It wouldnt be too difficult I guess."
YH: "Really? Are you going to mail them to me? You can open an online shop."
SH: "Haha, I don't have the time!"
(silence..)
SH: "I have something to ask you.."
YH: "Yeah?"
SH: "You said you were missing someone when I texted you the other time.."
YH: "Yeah.." (looked away)
SH: "Who was that?"
YH: "Well, just someone.."
SH: "I see.. someone i know?"
YH: "Hahaha.." 
SH: "We've just divorced, and you have someone new in mind already?" (pretend to be unbothered)
YH: "No.. what someone new.. she's not new to me.."
SH: "Not new?"
YH: "Nothing.. haha.."
SH: "So who is it?"
YH: "Why do you keep asking it?"
SH: "Just curious."
YH: "Anyway, that's all i can do.. thinking about her. I dont even know if she's thinking about me too. Sigh.. "
SH: "hmm...?"
YH: "What should i do, Seo Juhyun?"
SH: "Hmm.... ask her?"
YH: "Really, should i?"
Just at this moment, the conversation was interrupted. Tiffany and Taeyeon came into the room and froze. They had no idea Yonghwa was in the room with Seohyun.
Tiffany: "Omo.. Sorry, we didnt know you were here Yonghwa-ssi."
Taeyeon: "Err.. i hope we didnt disturb you guys..erm.."
SH: "Unnie! No, we were just chatting.."
YH: "Yeah, just having a chat. I guess i have to head back to my room as well. We'll chat again next time!  Nice meeting all of you today."

Subsequently all the SNSD members entered their room and everyone was crazy to see Yonghwa in the room. 

HY: "Yonghwa fighting!" (giggles as Yonghwa nods and walked past her)
Tiffany: "Seohyun! What did you guys talk about?"
HY: "Yonghwa-ssi looked more handsome lately."
SH: "Please, we are just catching up with each other."
Tiffany: "Awww.. so sweet...why, why did you guys divorce?"
Taeyeon: "Seohyun, date him!"
HY & Tiffany: "Yes!! Date him!"
SH: "No.. we're not what you imagined."
Taeyeon: "Really? I thought i saw what i imagined you two to be."

The girls were making fun of Seohyun and she was blushing all the while. Seohyun had to brush off all the teasings and concentrate on their performance next while Yonghwa went back to his waiting room to join the rest of s. Jongshin asked where did he go and he would give a sneaky and sly smile and said nothing.
JS: "Went to see your ex-wife, hyung?"
JH: "You two.. just get married for real!"
YH: "What is it? I just went over to say Hi..we are still friends."
MH: "Let's see.."
YH: "What do you mean?"
JS: "Don't get caught, hyung."
---
At CNBLUE's dorm..
The members had dinner together back at their dorm. After dinner, Minhyuk was next to Yonghwa watching tv together when out of the blue, he asked Yonghwa if he ever thought of dating Seohyun. Yonghwa pretended to be unbothered with the question and continue staring at the tv. 
MH: "Hyung, how is it like, to see her again today?"
YH: "Good.."
MH: "Everytime during our performance, you'll see the fans waving Yongseo signboard all around. They really show their love for you and Seohyun."
YH: "Yeah, I was going to pass her all the tamama toys i collected during the concert."
MH: "Haha, tamama. Cute."
YH: "Tamama's cute or Seohyun's cute?"
MH: "Seohyun of course."
YH: "That's not for you to comment."
MH: "Haha.. ok."

From the conversation, Minhyuk could sense that Yonghwa has got fond feelings for Seohyun. Minhyuk reckoned that the two makes a perfect couple as well and he himself is an avid fan of the Yongseo couple. Perhaps both Seohyun and Yonghwa need some time to sort out their thoughts and hopefully one day they will be together for real.That night, Yonghwa texted Seohyun and wished her a safe flight the following morning since she'll be in Japan for the next two weeks. Seohyun was happy to receive his text and promised him that she will make some apple chips for him when she got back. Yonghwa was grinning as he was simply using the apple chips as an excuse to see her again. But Seohyun took it very seriously as usual. Yonghwa thought to himself, What would it be like if he were to confess to Seohyun and that he wanted her to accept him? Would she reject him or was she longing for him as well? He wouldnt know, unless he ask. However in one of the interviews he had earlier on, Yonghwa mentioned that he wouldnt approach the girl he likes unless the girl he likes approached him first. He was struggling within himself, as he knew that Seohyun isnt one who would express her feelings first. If this goes on, maybe, they will never be able to know each others' feelings.

So Yonghwa kept himself busy for the next few weeks since Seohyun will be out of Korea and he always kept his handphone close to him to see if Seohyun would text him. To his surprise, instead of texting him, Seohyun called him up one night and asked him if he saw a recent article which was speculating online about him spending some time in SNSD's waiting room during the music bank. 

YH: "Ah.. i saw that. Fans were creating so much hype about it."
SH: "Yeah. It was all over internet."
YH: "Are you ok with that?"
SH: "With what?"
YH: "Rumours..."
SH: "Oh that. I normally don't care about them."
YH: "That's good. Btw, you have nothing on tonight? Resting already?"
SH: "Yes, we had our photoshoot the entire day and now we're back in the hotel. And that's when i saw the article and got a shock haha."
YH: "You said you wouldnt mind.."
SH: "Yah, I won't mind, but it might have an impact on CNBLUE."
YH: "Oh.." (realized that Seohyun was concern about his reputation)
SH: "Put in alot of effort in your new album. Show the world your potential!"
YH: "Yeah, I always put in my best effort.."
SH: "Yong oppa fighting!"
YH: "Seohyun ah.." (hesitating)
SH: "Yah?"
YH: "Keep yourself warm.
SH: "Ok."
YH: "And.. call me when you are free."
SH: "Hmm..."
YH: "But if you are really busy, you can text me, like once a day?or twice?"
SH: "Haha.. I understand.." (Seohyun blushing on the other end)
YH: "I feel so lonely Hyun ah.. noone's nagging me.."
SH: "Really? You want me to?"
YH: "It's ok, since you're busy, i'll call my mum often to hear her nag instead. you sound like her anyway."
SH: "Ahhh..!! Since when?!"
YH: "Haha, just joking."
SH: "Anyway, jokes aside, you'll be filming another show with Shin Hye unnie soon.."
YH: "Yeah, are you going to watch it?"
SH: "Ok,if i have the time?"
YH: "I'll continue to watch what you're doing, Seo Juhyun.. so make sure you monitor me too."
SH: "Haha. What's this?.."
YH: "Courtesy.."
SH: "Aigoo.. nonsense. Ah, alright, now, i have to do some stretching and go to bed soon. Please get some sleep too."
YH: "Ok.."
SH: "Night night.."
YH: "Good night girl."

For the next few weeks, Seohyun tried to text Yonghwa whenever she was free but due to their busy schedules, they could only reply back after a long time since the message was sent. Days gone by, their text exchange became lesser, but they understand that they are both working hard and do not blame each other. Until one day, during a K-pop performance concert, SNSD and CNBLUE met again. Yonghwa's eyes were firmly on Seohyun. Seohyun greeted CNBLUE members when they happen to walk past her at the walkway. Yonghwa stopped and had a few words with her.

YH: "You looked pretty today."
SH: "Thank you.."
YH: "Are your promo activities in Japan a success?"
SH: "Yes, it went very well."
YH: "Oh, catch you again. It's our turn next, we have to perform now. Talk to you again."
SH: "Fighting!!"

Yonghwa went up the stage and put up a tremendous performance after his morale was boosted by seeing Seohyun earlier on. Everyone could see the sparkle in his eyes while he performed and Seohyun was at backstage watching him and cheering him on. 

HY: "You're blushing even by looking at him on the screen, Seohyun ah?"
SH: "No unnie, I'm not blushing!"
HY: "What are you two up to? are you seriously dating or not?"
SH: "Of course not.."
HY: "It's too obvious. You are so in love with him. And he is also in love with you. Cant you see his eyes?"
SH: "Stop it unnie.." (blushed again)
HY: "How sweet.. oh.. i want to fall in love too."
SH: "It will be nice if it's true.."

Hyoyeon heard Seohyun's reply and for a moment she sympathized Seohyun. She patted on Seohyun's shoulders as it is not easy to be dating in this industry and moreover, Yonghwa is a newbie at that time while SNSD was looking to expand internationally. All eyes would be on them, there also wasnt freedom for them to interact with each other outside work schedule. It would be challenging to maintain a relationship, which at that time, is so vulenerable to criticism and challenges.Moreover, in korean culture, it is so difficult for superstars to date. They have to be criticized by fans and pressured to stay low profile.
---
It's been a year since Yonghwa and Seohyun "divorced" but during interviews, the MCs would always press them over the same topics over and over again. Seohyun revealed in a programme that she did not have any real feelings for Yonghwa outside "We got married" and many fans expressed disappointment. When Yonghwa saw the broadcast several days later, he took it calmly. The ex-husband and wife had been very busy with their concert tours lately and hardly contact each other. 
After the video showing Seohyun denying having any feelings for Yonghwa spread like virus, she called Yonghwa, who was in Taiwan at that time. Obviously, knowing Yonghwa, she knew that he would get angry about what she said during the show. On the other hand, Yonghwa could feel his heart pound faster when he saw Seohyun's photo blinking on his phone. 
YH: "Seo JuHyun.."
SH: "Hello Yong oppa!"
YH: "Are you checking on me to see if i've died from heart ache?"
SH: "Haha, what are you talking about?"
YH: "I saw the video.."
SH: "I guessed so too. Aigoo.."
YH: "Do you have to be so straight forward?"
SH: "Ah.."
YH: "You have forgotten me so soon Seohyun ah.."
SH: "I wouldnt have called you if i've forgotten you right?" 
YH: "I'm still in pain.."
SH: "Oppa.. how would i forget about you?" (Yonghwa's face lit up immediately)
YH: "You always say things different from interview?"
SH: "Haha.. i mean it. There are things that cannot be said on TV."
YH: "Really? So what are the things that you can tell me now? Say now then.."
SH: "Ah, seriously.."
YH: "Say something that will make me happy."
SH: "Hmm.."
YH: "Nothing to say? I'll hang up the phone then.." (teasing)
SH: "I just want to protect you."
YH: "Hmm..?" (surprised)
SH: "How can i forget about you? I won't and I promise. So oppa don't be sad anymore."
YH: "Um. I know.." (getting more soft spoken)
SH: "You are getting popular now. Work hard and make more people love you!"
YH: "You really talk like my mum."
SH: "Hmm, you're in Taiwan now right, we better stop talking or your bill will cost a bomb."
YH: "Alright madam."
SH: "Drink more water, you have so many more concerts to go."
YH: "Alright madam.."
SH: "Seriously, are you listening?"
YH: "Yes, you too, take care. I'll call you when I get back to Seoul. You'll be in Seoul by then?"
SH: "Yup..Fighting!!"

Yonghwa was in a dazed. Lying down alone on his bed in the hotel room. He was tired a moment ago but after Seohyun called, he felt energized. He tried to recall what Seohyun said about wanting to protect him. He then understood that Seohyun deliberately say that she has no real feelings for him maybe because she didnt want the media to divert their attention on his relationship status rather than on his music. It would be a horrible consequence for Yonghwa since he only debuted a year ago and CNBLUE is slowly gaining popularity in Korea as well as internationally. Alhough Yonghwa's usually the one who dropped hints about the girl he liked while Seohyun was the one keeping quiet all the time, it appeared that Seohyun was the one who cared most in this unofficial relationship. She often thought about the right and safe things to say during interviews so that Yonghwa will not be burdened. She was one who make plans silently to ensure that Yonghwa could shine brighter. Yonghwa appreciated Seohyun more than before and because he was new previously, the thought of trying to be better for Seohyun kept him going. He wanted to be a successful man, someone whom Seohyun can count on, hence, he kept his dreams alive and achieve them one by one. 
---
Back in Seoul..

Seohyun went home to have dinner with her mother when her mum suddenly asked her about Yonghwa. Her mum is 
the only person she opens up her feelings to and she often shares her problems with her mum. Ever since they 
filmed "we got married" together, Seohyun's parents were fond of Yonghwa and often thanked him for taking good care of Seohyun. 
Mum: "Juhyun, did Yonghwa keep in touch with you lately?"

SH: "Sometimes. We are both busy, it's difficult to even call each other up."
Mum: "I saw so many reports on Yonghwa and you.. even your aunties are calling me up to confirm."
SH: "Really? Aigoo.."
Mum: "They said that Yonghwa and you were wearing same shoes and bracelets and stuff.. did he get them for you?"
SH: "What? They saw those fan made videos? haha, they are fans, mum."
Mum: "So, did he get for you those couple items?"
SH: "It's not couple items, mum. Just that he said that they looked nice and thought I might like it so he bought one for me too."
Mum: "That's very nice of him."
SH: "What? Haha.." (looked away from her mum)
Mum: "Have you two thought about dating?"
SH: "No... of course not. We can't."
Mum: "Why?"
SH: "We are too young."
Mum: "It's good that you are considering this. On one hand I hope my daughter will be successful in her career but on another hand, I hope that my daughter will meet someone like Yonghwa. It will be too bad if you miss this chance."
SH: "Omo, mum, you're sounding like some sort of counsellor. Why are we even talking about him. Haha."
Mum: "Just feel that Yonghwa seems to be trying hard to get your attention but i dont see you reacting to him. Do you have feelings for him?"
SH: "What do you  mean by i'm not reacting? There are just many ways to react. I'm doing it my way."
Mum: "So you like him?"
SH: "I don't even have to say it out i guess?" 
Mum: "Haha, so i'm right all along. Does he know it?"
SH: "He never asked, and I never said. So, maybe he knows, maybe he doesnt."
Mum: "It's difficult to date isnt it, in our society, the fans may turn negative against you or Yonghwa."
SH: "That's why.. i didnt want to burden him. He has so much potential, he can be really successful. Perhaps it's not the right timing to talk about dating."
Seohyun's mum agreed with Seohyun totally and thought that it is best to stay low profile until much later when both of them are more matured to handle such situations. 
Mum: "Anyway, are we making dried apple chips later? You were saying Yonghwa's been asking for it."
SH: "Oh yes, I could pass them to him tomorrow if he's free. But it is so difficult to even see him out of work schedule." (pouts)
Mum: "Move in closer to him then."
SH: "Haha, stop joking, mum."
Mum: "I'm serious. Our tenure is ending anyway. We can look for a new place to stay. What about the apartment within CNBLUE's dorm? Will that be better for you and him?"
SH: "Of course not! People will talk about us. It's so obvious!"
Mum: "I've talked with you dad and he's ok. You decide if you want to, there's some units available at the moment."
SH: "No way.."
 
Seohyun walked into her room and picked up her phone. She was laughing to the ridiculous suggestion offered by her mum about moving in to the villa complex where CNBLUE's dorm is. She called Yonghwa.

SH: "Hello Yong oppa! What are you doing?"
YH: "Hyun? I'm on the car, heading back to the dorm. Just finished filming."
SH: "My mum and I made some apple chips! How do i pass them to you. We made extra for your other members too."
YH: "Oh.. apple chips..Actually I might be able to get pass by your place in a little while. Is it convenient for you?"
SH: "Oh, do you want to come up or I should meet you downstairs?"
YH: "I'll go up, it wouldnt be nice if they catch you inside my car."
SH: "Really? Then how long do you need?"
YH: "Manager hyung says about 15 minutes."
SH: "Ok, will do. You remember which unit i stay?"
YH: "Of course."
SH: "See you later then."

Seohyun hurriedly put on some powder and lip gloss and changd into a new set of clothes. Seohyun's mum was looking forward to meet Yonghwa after a year or so. She also tidied up her hair and changed into another set of clothes as well. When the door bell rang, Seohyun went to the door and invited Yonghwa in quickly.

YH: "Hello Seohyun's mum!"
Mum: "Yonghwa-ssi!! Oh, i miss you so much!"
YH: "I miss you too.Kekeke"
Mum: "Yonghwa-ssi looked different now, lost some weight. But looked very handsome now."
YH: "Hehe, thank you..I feel so flattered suddenly haha."
SH: "Here are your orders, sir." (handed 5 big bags of dried apple chips to Yonghwa)
YH: "Oh, service is sooo good."
SH: "Hmmph, who was the one who has been nagging me to make these despite knowing that I have a busy schedule too."
YH: "Kekeke... thank you Seo Juhyun. Thank your mum for me too."
SH: "Yeah, you better appreciate my mum's hard work! Are you leaving already? Manager is downstairs?"
YH: "Asked him to nap a while. Haha. Told him I need to have a good look at you before i go back."
SH: "What nonsense is that."
YH: "Show me your room!"
SH: "What? Why?"
YH: "You've seen my room, but i havent seen yours. The last time i came, you kept me outside, I don't know what you are hiding inside."
SH: "Mmmm...." 
YH: "Show me, quick quick.."
 
Seohyun dragged herself to her room. She didnt know that Yonghwa would want to tour her room as she didnt keep away some stuff. Yonghwa assured her that it wouldnt take long, he was teasing Seohyun whether there were undergarments hanging around or dirty laundry all over the place. However, when he finally went into her bed room, it was totally opposite. Seohyun's room was neat and tidy and you could smell the seductive Victoria secrets fragrance mist just by the door. Yonghwa looked around and realized almost instantly why Seohyun has been trying to stop him from coming into her room. Everything that Yonghwa had gave her as gifts, they were stacked in one corner, neatly. She has a number of photo frames on the wall and one of them, a picture of them. Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and she was hiding her face behind her pillow. 

YH: "Hyun ah.. You kept all these in good condition.."
SH: "Yeah.."
YH: "I still keep a photo of us in my room too."
SH: "Hmm.." (too embarrassed to speak)
YH: "So you have so many secrets in your room. I seen it all now."
SH: "What secrets, seriously."
YH: "You like me, don't you?"
SH: "Ah. These are souvenirs for memories."
YH: "You keep more of my stuff, compared to SNSD's."
SH: "I see them everyday."
YH: "Kekeke..." 
SH: "Ah, this is a mistake. I shouldnt have allowed you to come up."
YH: "Why? Are you embarrassed?"
SH: "Of course."
YH: "(Sigh).. Hyun.."
SH: "Yeah?"
YH: "Why am i only 23?"
SH: "What?"
YH: "Why do i have to meet you when I'm only 22?"
SH: "I know right.."
YH: "You know how i feel about you, do you?"
(Seohyun hesitated but nods her head gently)
YH: "I don't know if i should say all these.. but we can hardly talk at ease."
SH: "Just say it then.."
YH: "I thought as long as we like each other, we should follow our heart. But when you said that you wanted to protect me, I feel really touched. I didnt even consider all these factors before that. It was a selfish thought."
SH: "Hmm.."
YH: "As much as i hope that you'll accept me, I thought maybe this is not the right time." (hesitated)
SH: "That's true.."
YH: "Seohyun ah, how do you feel?"
SH: "Me..? I don't think we should be in a relationship at this age. We need to focus on our job. Especially you, you are doing so well."
YH: "Really..? Well.."
SH: "But that doesnt mean we should stop liking each other." (Yonghwa was glad to hear that)
YH: "Seohyun ah.."
SH: "You know what i mean, oppa." 
YH: "I guess so.."
SH: "I want you to work hard. I want you to see you be at the top of the world. CNBLUE fighting.. Yonghwa oppa fighting!"
YH: "But Seohyun.."
SH: "What is it?"
YH: "It's ok.. i know what you mean. We can still see each other, just that we have to stay low profile.."(dejected)
SH: "Right..it's for your good, oppa."
YH: "I understand.."
SH: "Your manager must have waited long, you should go now..quick!"
Yonghwa still had a lot to say but he thought that it wasnt the best time to share. He looked down and held Seohyun's hand. 
YH: "It's ok, I'm fine this way too."
SH: "Good, I'll see you around during music programmes."
YH: "Yeah, look out for me, I'll make sure i dont get blocked by Jungshin."

Even during Yonghwa's busy schedule, he took time to update himself on all SNSD news, especially Seohyun's news. At times, he would imitate Seohyun's pose when her photos are posted online by media or fans and then post them up in social media. He enjoyed teasing her because this is one way he could find out whether Seohyun monitors him as well since she will definately call or text him to nag at him to stop. Although they were not an official couple at that time, both Yonghwa and Seohyun refrained from any scandals in order not to upset each other. But Yonghwa was greedy and he wanted more. He wanted to be able to joke around with her whenever he wants and he wanted to see her more often. He often lingers around her during performance whenever they were on the same stage and occasionally whispered into her ears, "so pretty!". Seohyun would then stare at him and he would pretend to pout and look away. 

It has been another year of pulling and pushing between Yonghwa and Seohyun. Although the pair werent able to spend time with each other, their feelings for each other never stopped growing. To Seohyun, Yonghwa was the first guy she has held hands, hugged and kissed. She never felt awkward whenever he touched her, but instead she felt comforted and protected. No other guys ever make her feel like that. When other guys try to get near to Seohyun, she feels uncomfortable and strange. At times, she would miss Yonghwa and imagined herself to give him one big hug when he sees him, but in actual fact, she couldnt do it. 

When Seohyun came home one day, her parents were waiting for her in the living room.

Mum: "Juhyun, your dad liked one of the apartments we saw yesterday."
SH: "Really, dad? Like finally? Haha.."
Dad: "Yes, it's nice. The size is just right and the location is good. Security is good too."
SH: "Security? Wow.. sounds great. Finally, we are moving house!"
Mum: "But JuHyun, there is a slight problem."
SH: "What is it? Tell me please."
Mum: "The apartment that your dad liked is just one block away from Yonghwa's dorm."
SH: "Huh? Are you kidding?"
Mum: "There's no other choice, JuHyun ah..Your dad has got high expectations."
SH: "Dad, is that the only apartment that meets your expectation?"
Dad: "Yes. Your mum and I have thought about it through the night. It will be our first choice. No, it should be my only choice."
SH: "Huh..... dad... seriously?"
Mum: "Are you worried about rumours?"
SH: "Everyone is going to think I'm dating Yonghwa oppa. FOR SURE."
Dad: "Then, just date! You're not that young now. Get some love and go experience life to its fullest! You need these experience to be a better performer."

Seohyun was enlightened, and at the same time she was blessed to have such supportive parents who always push her to strive harder. She was however, still worried about moving into the same villa complex with CNBLUE as it may pose inconvenience to the boys. Seohyun kept in touch regularly with Jungshin and Minhyuk and she maintained good relationship with all CNBLUE members as well but she was so afraid that if she moved closer to them, there would be negative reports which will affect CNBLUE's reputation.

Seohyun was having mixed feelings after finding out that her dad has insisted to move in into the villa complex where CNBLUE stays. She called up Hyoyeon.

SH: "Unnie..."
HY: "Seohyun ah, what happened to you, why do you sound a bit weird?"
SH: "Unnie, something happened!"
HY: "What, Yonghwa-ssi proposed to you? Hahaha."
SH: "No! But it's about him."
HY: "I guessed so too. What about him?"
SH: "Unnie, i told you quite some time ago that my parents were looking for a new place to stay? They went to see so many apartments and they finally found one that they like."
HY: "Oh, isnt it a good thing? So you're moving house soon?"
SH: "Yeah.. but, oh my god.."
HY: "What?"
SH: "It's just one block away from CNBLUE's dorm."
HY: "REALLY?!! WOW!! Your parents are daebak Seohyun!"
SH: "Unnie, why do you sound so excited? I'm so worried right now!"
HY: "Aishhh.. Isnt it a brilliant move? You get to see Yonghwa privately more. Those reporters and fans, they can't get in the complex to monitor you. Wah, I'm so excited for you Seohyun ah."
SH: "But there will be endless reports about me and Yonghwa oppa dating."
HY: "Are you guys dating?"
SH: "NO?"
HY: "Then what are you afraid of?"
SH: "It's just that, I don't want to cause unnecessary burden to him."
HY: "Have you told him about it? What did he say?"
SH: "No, i havent told him yet. I think he will be very happy. Haha."
HY: "He will not be able to sleep every night, just hoping to meet you. Haha."
SH: "He wouldnt do that!"
HY: "There's no point worrying so much. As long as you don't get caught in public, you will be fine. Just deny everything when people ask you."
SH: "Really? Should i move in?"
HY: "Yes, move in!"

Seohyun was still worried but she felt Hyoyeon's words assuring and thought perhaps it would be better for Yonghwa and her since they needed a little more freedom to hang out with each other. She intended to only inform Yonghwa after her parents settled the payment and when they can start moving in. 
---
One day, Seohyun met Yonghwa at their hair salon in Gangnam and while they sat next to each other, Yonghwa kept looking at her through his mirror. When Seohyun looked at him, he smile and looked away shyly. Since there were many staff around, Seohyun tried to ignore him. After they were done with their hair,

Seohyun signalled to Yonghwa to proceed to the lounge.

YH: "Are you stalking me?"
SH: "Of course not."
YH: "Ah, I miss my ex-wife."
SH: "Seriously.."
YH: "You looked cheerful today."
SH: "Am I? Hmm.."
YH: "Next time when you come here, text me. I will try to be here. If not, i will come here everyday to wash and set my hair just to wait for you." (smiled cheekily)
SH: "Hmm.. just nice, i have something to tell you."
YH: "What is it? Tell me quick, quick..!"
SH: "I think it's time we should change our status."
YH: "Status?" (imagining Seohyun going to confess her love to him)
SH: "Yup.."
YH: "Why so sudden.. I'm not prepared.." (jokingly)
SH: "We are going to be neighbours soon."
YH: "Neighbours?"
SH: "Yes! Aigoo. My parents, they really like the environment there and my dad said that the apartment is just the right size and exactly what he has been looking for."
YH: "What do you mean? Are you moving into our villa complex?"
SH: "Yeah.."
YH: "Really? Why are you sticking to me like that? Tsk tsk.." 
SH: "Uhh.. its not me! I wouldnt have thought about it. Really."
YH: "So you can make me ma juice everyday?"
SH: "Eh, i'm not so free!"
YH: "Hmm, someone is trying to act angry about her parents' decision but secretly smiling."
SH: "What, since when?"
YH: "I can see it in your eyes. You liked it."
SH: "No.." (looked away)
YH: "But you know once the media knows this, they will bug you on it."
SH: "I know.. that's my concern."
YH: "It's ok, we will handle it."
SH: "Really? I'm really worried if I will affect CNBLUE."
YH: "Don't be silly."
SH: "Will it be ok?"
YH: "You should have moved in 2 years ago."
SH: "Haha.. what is this."
YH: "Your parents are awesome, Seo Juhyun."
SH: "I think it's all planned. Did you beg them to make this decision? Say!"
YH: "Of course not. I havent seen your dad for a while."
SH: "Right.."
YH: "When are you moving in?"
SH: "Next month."
---
Seohyun spent several days packing her stuff and moving them to the new place. Seohyun's parents were happy that they finally moved to a bigger house and even happier that Yonghwa was staying nearby. Although CNBLUE will not be staying at the dorm for long, the parents are pleased with the current arrangement. For a simple house warming party, Seohyun invited SNSD and CNBLUE members to her new house one evening. Seohyun's mum whipped up several dishes and the members brought food and beverages along as well. SNSD and CNBLUE have maintained god relationship with one another since WGM days and off the camera, they were friends of similar age grooup who chat about anything under the sun. Suddenly Soo Young made a remark.

SY: "Aw, now that Seohyun and Yonghwa are staying so close to each other, how envious!"
SH: "Unnie, stop it.. it's not funny!"
YH: "She has it all planned." (pointing at Seohyun)
SY: "Actually, I'm still confused, are you guys dating right now?"
(Yonghwa looked at Seohyun, both embarrassed)
SH: "No.."
YH: "Maybe we will?" (blurred speech)
(Seohyun hitting Yonghwa on his arm)
SH: "What are you talking about?"
(There were loud cheers and teasing from the others)
YH: "We will talk about this later on, just the two of us." (grins)
SH: "Seriously..Stop fooling around." (shyly)
YH: "I'm not fooling.." (spoke in a soft tone, nudging Seohyun's elbow)
SY: "Wahhhh... Yonghwa-ssi... go for it!"
YH: "Alright, I know." (wink at Seohyun)

It had been awhile since SNSD and CNBLUE gotten together like this, having fun and chatting comfortably. It had also been a long time since Yonghwa could take a good look at Seohyun while watching her eat, laugh and whine. He couldnt take his eyes off Seohyun and how he wished this girl will long for him as much as he does. He was constantly making fun of Seohyun, as he would whenever he likes a girl. Even Seohyun's unnies were enjoying Yonghwa's flirtation and they joined in to make fun of Seohyun on many occasions until Seohyun whined and asked to stop. 
After the party, Yonghwa found opportunity to spend some time alone with Seohyun. He passed her a letter and asked her to read and respond to him. Seohyun read the letter silently and looked up to him with a smile. 

"To Hyun:
I know that it is not easy to be in a relationship with a guy like me. As celebrities, it is never easy to love and to be loved but you never stopped showing me love in your own little ways. I can't give you as much happiness as a girl like you would deserve but I would not give you anything less than i could. I still have many imperfections but I will strive to improve and make you proud of me. Please accept me in your life and date with me.
From: Yo~oong"

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smiled. Yonghwa looked at her, waiting eagerly for her response... 

Then shyly, Seohyun nodded. The response sent Yonghwa into cloud 9 instantly. He gave Seohyun a contented smile and hugged her tightly. While embracing each other, Yonghwa told Seohyun that he's waited so long for this day and he promised to be good to her. Seohyun then jokingly commented that she likes guys with patience. 
Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk were waiting for Yonghwa to return as they knew that their leader had stayed back at Seohyun's place to have some words with Seohyun. The brothers knew very well how much their leader adored Seohyun and had always been supportive of him to date Seohyun. Thus, when Yonghwa came back at about midnight, the brothers stared at him with interogator's look. 

JS: "What took you so long?"
YH: "What?"
JS: "Did you manage to upgrade yourself?"
YH: "What upgrade? Haha, and who are you talking to, wheres your manners.?"
JH: "Upgrade to a real man."
MH: "Look at his face.. he must have succeeded."
YH: "I don't like to do things which I have no confidence in."
JS: "Woah...Jung Yong Hwa."
JH: "Are we going to call her sis-in-law soon again?"
MH: "Yongseo.. wooohooooo!"
YH: "Keep this to yourselves understand. We don't intend to reveal our relationship."
JS: "Finally Yongseo ~ Yongseo.." (sings Love light, Jonghyun joins in)
MH: "Congrats hyung.. Aw, too sweet for me to handle. I need a girl too."
YH: "I think it's going to be tough on Seohyun, we have to stay low profile. But luckily she has moved in close to us."
JH: "We can ask her over for dinner when we are all around haha. Or maybe only when you are around, all of us are working."
JS: "Make sure manager hyung is not around too."
YH: "He will know it for sure, but let's see when he will find out haha."
MH: "Great... i miss WGM days."

That was the day Yonghwa has been waiting for. But he had to keep it from alot of people to avoid being caught by Dispatch and other media reporters. Other than Yonghwa and Seohyun's close friends, not many people knew about their real relationship. On the couple's one month anniversary, Yonghwa video called his parents who were at home in Busan and surprised them.
Mum: "Yonghwa-ssi you finally called.. How have you been?"
YH: "Yeah hi mum, I'm doing fine."
Mum: "The weather has been odd lately, make sure you take good care of yourself. I saw your photo recently, how much weight did you lose, oh my god."
YH: "I'm fine, i will take care of my health, so dont worry. Oh mum, is dad around too?"
Mum: "Your dad? He's here, just beside me."
YH: "Mum and dad, please wait awhile." (adjusting his phone and whispering to Seohyun)
Mum: "Yeah, what is it Yonghwa-ssi.."
(Yonghwa turned his camera slightly towards Seohyun)
SH: "Hello aunty and uncle! Long time no see!"
Dad: "Is that Seohyun-ssi.. Ah, it's Seohyun?."
Mum: "Why are you two together?"
YH: "kekekeke...."
SH: "Erm.."
Mum: "What is it? Yonghwa-ssi.. are you showing us your girlfriend?"
YH: "Mum, dad.. This.. hmm.. Seohyun and I.. we are dating. Please give us your blessings."
SH: "It's embarrassing.."
Dad: "Finally? Hohohoho... That's my son. Good job.. Haha. Didnt i always ask you to date her.."
Mum: "Ah.. So the two of you have started dating.. for how long?"
YH: "One month. This is our present to you on our anniversary, haha."
Mum: "Hahaha... (happy) Seohyun ah, I'll have to ask Yonghwa to bring you back home again."
SH: "Yeah aunty, we will definitely meet again soon."
YH: "Alright, mum, dad, we gotta hang up soon. We have schedule to go.."
Mum & dad: "Ok, get going then.."
SH & YH: "Bye, please take care!"

Yonghwa and Seohyun was in the private basement car lobby waiting for their respective company vans to arrive.

YH: "How is it, you liked it? Sharing our one month anniversary with my parents?"
SH: "Yes, i like it."
YH: "It's so meaningful right? Look how happy they were just now.. "
SH: "I know.. i feel so blessed. I like your parents alot, Yong.. They are nice people."
YH: "Of course, just like me."
SH: "Hhaaha, you are like them, not they are like you! Nonsense.."
YH: "It's the same. Same blood flow.."
SH: "Getting arrogrant?"
YH: "Oh. Just kidding my dear."
SH: "Aw.."
YH: "What?"
SH: "Nothing"
YH: "My dear?"
SH: "Aw.. cold. cold."
YH: "You want a hug?"
SH: "No! And not here of course."
YH: "Ok, back home then. Haha."

Just then Seohyun's transport came first and picked her up. Yonghwa waved goodbye to Seohyun and signalled her to text him when she reached. Seohyun nodded and said good bye to him too.
---
One night, FNC's van was at the basement lobby when Seohyun was sent home by her manager. Seohyun recognized it and out of curiosity, Seohyun walked out slowly and tried to see who was coming out from the van. Seohyun was hoping that it was Yonghwa but when she saw Jungshin coming out instead, she shouted across "Jungshin chingoo!"

JS: "What? Who? Oh, Seohyun! Sis-in-law."

SH: "Hello Jungshin Chingoo!"

JS: "You just finished schedule as well? Were you expecting hyung instead of me?"
(both of them walked back to their apartment slowly while chatting)
SH: "Haha, I know that it has to be one of you."
JS: "So, how is it lately, feeling happier together with Yonghwa hyung?"
SH: "Hmm..."
JS: "Our hyung became so lively again. Always looking out for you on TV and on his computer."
SH: "Really? Haha.. Well. To be honest, I feel scared at times. But when I'm with him, i feel safe again. 
It's like, I can really throw everything aside, just talk to him, listen to him.."
JS: "Wow.. This is so deep."
SH: "Ah? Is it? Hehehe.."
JS: "But it must be a tough decision, it's so hard for us to date. But I really admire your courage and thanks for accepting Yonghwa hyung. I think he can't live without you haha."
SH: "It's tough but.. we just have to stay low."
JS: "I'll walk you back to your apartment since it's so late already."
SH: "Ah, you sure it's ok?"
JS: "Of course, you are a girl."

Jungshin walked Seohyun home as he tried to take care of his sis-in-law on behalf of Yonghwa. It was already 3am and Jungshin felt it was right to send her back to her door. Before he left, Seohyun asked Jungshin to wait at the door while she went into her house and passed him a bag.
 
SH: "Can you please pass this to Yonghwa oppa for me? I bought some scented candles and it would be inconvenient to bring them out with me to music programs. They are his favourite and I saw them on sale."
JS: "Wah, Seohyun.. you are really nice to him huh."
SH: "It's just candles..?"
JS: "I should really start dating soon."
SH: "Let me know if you have anyone in mind, i can try to ask for her number for you. haha."
JS: "Sounds great haha."

Jungshin then parted and left for his form at the next block. Yonghwa was filming that day and so Jungshin left the candles in his room. 
The next day, Yonghwa got back and saw the bag in his room. He was surprised to see the candles and a note from Seohyun.

YH: "Jungshin ah, was Seohyun here yesterday?"
JS: "Ah, this, No. She asked me to pass this to you yesterday night."
YH: "Yesterday night? You met her?"
JS: "I just got back and bumped into her at the basement carpark. It was so late already so I thought it's better i send her to her doorstep."
YH: "You guys chatted?"
JS: "Yeah, chatted along the way."
YH: "Did you talk bad about me?" (jokingly)
JS: "Yah, so much about you. But nothing bad."
YH: "Oh, really? What did she say about me?"
JS: "Nothing much. But i can tell she's really happy to be together with you, hyung. I'm so happy for you."
YH: "I hope so.."
JS: "Dont worry, hyung. She's 110% into you. See, she said she saw your favourite scented candles on sale and bought for you the entire set. I dont even know what brand you like."
YH: "That girl..." (trying not to display his happiness infront of JS)
JS: "Treat her well hyung. You should marry her. You two are perfect"
YH: "Of course, I knew that I will marry her one day. But I don't know how she feels about me, about us. At times i have no confidence that we will work out fine, it gets stressful."
JS: "Jung Yonghwa, someone like you must have confidence!"
YH: "I have my weakness too.."
JS: "Hyung.. when you love, you must be brave. Don't doubt Seohyun too, everyone knows how special the way she treats you."
YH: "I know.. it takes time."
JS: "Try to understand her, why sometimes she seem like she doesnt care, or why sometimes she pretends not to see you especially when there's broadcast. I'm sure she just want to stay low, you should know her better than anyone. She does all these because she care, not the other way round."
YH: "That's true. Jungshin you are becoming wiser lately."
JS: "I'm just a Yongseo fan. Hahaha.."
---

Being together for 1 year now, Yonghwa and Seohyun spent most of their free time at either CNBLUE's dorm or Seohyun's place. These were the safest place they can go and both of them enjoyed staying home more than any dating couple as they cook and eat together most most of their dates. 
Seohyun's cooking also improved by alot since they first met in 2010 and Yonghwa was always asking her to make him chicken baked rice and gingseng chicken. These two dishes were Seohyun's best and he could never have enough of them. Once, Yonghwa had pizza for 4 days continuously and when Seohyun found out, he had a good nagging from her. As a health conscious freak, Seohyun hardly eats fast food but occasionally she would make cheese beef burger using lean ground beef and reduced fat cheddar cheese. Although Seohyun disliked hamburgers but to satisfy her boyfriend, she gives in once in a while. 

SH: "I'm going to learn to make delicious and healthy hamburger."
YH: "OH really? But how can it be delicious but healthy?"
SH: "Vegetarian burger."
YH: "EH..! No way..."
SH: "Just kidding, only eat homemade hamburgers ok? I choose lean beef and reduced salt cheddar, it's healthier. How can you love fast food so much, hmm?"
YH: "Hyun ah, i changed alot. I eat alot at home now because of you. I eat so many sweet potatoes because of you too."
SH: "Alright, alright.. occasionally you can eat pizza or hamburger but you can't eat it everyday. It's not good for you."
YH: "Ok, just twice a week?"
SH: "Twice a month."
YH: "Ok.." (stops negotiating before it gets reduced to once a week)

Yonghwa sat down, looked at Seohyun's back while she was cleaning the dishes. He loves to look at her back view. It gives him the feeling of completeness. He went over to her, slowly whispering into her ear.
YH: "Hyun.. do you want to move in with me?"
SH: "What, into your dorm? haha.."
(Yonghwa was hinting to Seohyun, that he actually wanted to marry her. But couldnt say the words out)
YH: "CNBLUE's rental tenure is ending 1.5 years later."
SH: "Oh, are you guys renewing?"
YH: "Hmm, we are still discussing with the company."
SH: "You don't want to stay here anymore?" (appeared to be a little upset)
YH: "No, its not that." (he wanted to move out, get a house so that Seohyun can move in or stay over at his place)
SH: "But if you move out, we are not going to be able to go to each other's place often. Are you tired of staying home with me?"
YH: "Hyun ah, what are you saying? I love staying at home with you, even doing nothing. I like it."
SH: "Then you should stay here?"
YH: "The tenure will take another 3 years at least. I was just thinking by then, i would have already moved out on my own."
SH: "Ok. I have nothing else to say."
YH: "Ah, how do i say it.. so embarrassing." (mumbles)
SH: "Don't have to say then.."
YH: "Hyun.. (back hugged Seohyun).. I was just thinking.. We will have more space for ourselves if i get myself a house. You can stay over, you can move in if you like.. Get it or not, silly girl?"
SH: "Erm." (awkward)
YH: "Right now, you can't stay over at my dorm. And I can't go over your place till too late as well since your parents are staying with you. Just you know, we could spend more time together this way. Also you dont have to always rush back home..I miss you so easily, kekeke."
SH: "Right.. now it makes sense. But who said i'd stay overnight with you?"
YH: "It's up to you. Anyway, sooner or later, when we get married, you'll have to move in anyway."
SH: "Hmm.." (looked away)
YH: "I'll be waiting.."

---

Inside the van, Tiffany and Taeyeon were interrogating Seohyun. 

Tiff: "So, seohyun.. how is it between Yonghwa and you?"
SH: "Ah, about the same.. good?"
TY: How long have you been together already?"
SH: "1 year 7 months."
TY: "Wah, that's pretty long.. you guys can get married really."
Tiff: "You guys are good.. havent get caught yet!"
SH: "Thankfully we stay in the same villa complex, else i doubt we can go on like this.."
TY: "So envious, Seohyun ah, what do you think of Yonghwa as your husband?"
SH: "Ah unnie.. why do you ask that?"
TY: "Are you going to date forever and not get married?"
Tiff: "I wonder if Yonghwa plans to marry you soon. Did you two talk about it?"
SH: "Hmm... not really?."
Tiff: "Not really? Yes is yes, no is no. What do you mean by not really?"
SH: "He kind of hinted i guess. But he didnt ask directly. I don't know!!"
TY: "Eeee.. what did he say? Come on, just say it."
SH: "He said that CNBLUE's rental tenure is ending sometime in late 2013. And he is thinking of moving out."
Tiff: "SO THAT YOU CAN MOVE IN WITH HIM??!"
SH: "Wah, unnie, how did you get it? Is it that obvious?"
TY: "Why would a guy not want to stay with his buddies and move out? Of course he wants his private space and he can bring girls home. Haha."
SH: "Really? Initially i was so angry with him. I thought he dislike staying at home with me all the time since we can't date out."
Tiff: "Haha, and you scolded him?"
SH: "No, i didnt.. just sulked my face hahah."
Tiff: "Couldnt he just say that he wants you to move in?"
SH: "Thats why.. he kept saying he wants to move out but he didnt say he wants me to move in with him"
TY: "Cute.. He must be shy. Not knowing how to put it into words. He maybe afraid that you get offended with the idea of moving in with him."
Tiff: "Ah, staying together would mean...."
SH: "Mean what?"
Tiff: "Ah, Seohyun ah. You really.."
TY: "Staying together means sleeping together."
SH: "Eh, I'm not sleeping with him."
Tiff: "So one room each? Hahaha."
TY: "Ask him get one bedroom studio, so you have to share a room."
SH: "Im not going to stay over his place. Not before we get married."
Tiff: "Are you sure? So old fashion."
SH: "Unnie, will you stay over a guy's place?"
Tiff: "It's just sleeping.. of course i bet guys can hardly keep hands to themselves. I mean, guys being guys... but just be careful."
SH: "Maybe Yonghwa oppa is different?"
TY: "So far, did he try to touch you?"
SH: "Eh, what's this? Of course not."
TY: "So you guys just hug, kiss and that's all?"
SH: "Yeah.."
Tiff: "Just curious, did he try to kiss you, you know.. mouth to mouth.. tongue to tongue.."
SH: "Unnie...!" (blushing)
TY: "Tiff, look at her body turning red."
Tiff: "So yes?"
SH: "Just.. a couple of times."
Tiff: "He initiated?"
TY: "I can't imagine if it's Seohyun. Hahaha.."
SH: "It just happened."
Tiff: "Like how, like out of a sudden? Or did he hinted?"
(Tiffany and Taeyeon all focused on Seohyun)
SH: "I don't remember.."
TY: "Eh.... don't act Seohyun."
SH: "Ah, seriously.."
Tiff: "So? The first time.. tell us the first time.. how did he do it?"
....
Three months ago, Seohyun was angry with Yonghwa because Yonghwa did not tell her that he went clubbing with the CNBLUE, FTIsland members and afew of FT's friends. Although it was a drink party for Jonghoon's belated birthday, Yonghwa did nothing much except chatting with the guys in the private room. Few of FT's friends there were females who were skimpily dressed with thick make up but the CNBLUE boys were by themselves most of the time. CNBLUE are the role models in the company and they refrained from drinking excessively or being engaged with girls in the public especially. However, Hongki posted a selfie of him with his two female friends with all the other guys in the background and when Seohyun saw it, she was unhappy.

When all members had schedule on one weekend evening, except Yonghwa, Seohyun came over CNBLUE's dorm to have dinner with him. Halfway through the dinner, Yonghwa noticed Seohyun's cold treatment and she was not responding to his jokes. They finished dinner and Yonghwa offered to wash the dishes and asked Seohyun to rest. He joined her later at the couch, watching tv together.

YH: "Hyun ah.. what's bothering you today?" (nudged Seohyun)
SH: "Me? Nothing."
YH: "Say it, i'm waiting."
SH: "I said nothing.."
YH: "I know you too well. There's something. Tell me now."
SH: "Well, it's nothing big."
YH: "We talked about this before, don't keep things to your heart, even small things."
SH: "You went partying?"
YH: "Ah, so this is what you are unhappy about." 
SH: "You didn't mention about it."
YH: "I only went awhile with the members, had a short chat and we headed back. It wasnt even interesting that i didnt mention to you. Just a short while."
SH: "There were girls?"
YH: "Y..Yes. No, no. But not what you are thinking about." (worried)
SH: "You also drank alcohol?"
YH: "Just a glass. After that we decided to leave, partying scene like that isnt for us. But it was Jonghoon's belated birthday celebration, we have to go. We knew FT's friends would be there but didnt know there were girls."
SH: "Then, you should have at least inform me. I saw Hongki's twitter!"
YH: "Hyun ah.. it was nothing. I should have told you i was going to a party.. I'm sorry."
SH: "Why do the girls dress like that? Are they FT members' girlfriends?"
YH: "Just friends i think.. they have many female friends."
SH: "Ew." (pretended to puke but Yonghwa finds her so cute)
YH: "Ew? Haha.. Are you jealous, Hyun?"
SH: "Of course not."
YH: "So are you angry because I didn't tell you i was going to the party or are you angry because there were girls at the party? You hardly ask me where i go and what i do, you are usually fine with me going anywhere."
SH: "Argh, I dont know."
YH: "You don't know?"
SH: "I dont....." (interrupted by Yonghwa. He puts his hand over Seohyun and was face to face with her)
YH: "But i know.."

Yonghwa placed his lips on Seohyun's lips. Kissed her several times and saw Seohyun shutting her eyes and her body relaxed. His tongue slowly enters , touching her teeth and then her tongue. Their tongues interlocked and for a good five minutes, they spent their time exploring each other's mouth. It was the first time the couple was engaged in passionate wet kiss. When Seohyun start to pull away from Yonghwa, he teases her.

YH: "Such a good kisser."
SH: "What?!"
YH: "My whole face, it's all your saliva."
SH: "Not mine."
YH: "Alright, alright, all mine ok?"
SH: "Seriously.."
...
Tiffany and Taeyeon were hugging each other when Seohyun shared her story.
Tiff: "Yonghwa's sooo good at handling you, Seohyun!"
TY: "Wah.. He's awesome!"
Tiff: "So you forgave him after that?"
SH: "Oh yah! I forgot all about it after that! Oh man.. hahaha.."
TY: "He's a pro. But it's good. I think he really respects you. Some guys are just so pushy and touchy. I'm glad Yonghwa-ssi is a decent guy."
SH: "He is a decent guy of course."
Tiff: "Go get married soon. Aishhi."
SH: "Not so soon. We want to date as long as possible."
Tiff: "Don't you want to have kids?"
SH: "Unnie! That's too off topic."
TY: "Hahhaa, ok stop whining like a baby Seohyun."
---
Yonghwa called Seohyun one morning when she was at the salon doing make up and hair.
YH: "Where are you now?"
SH: "Gangnam salon. Why?"
YH: "Jungshin showed me some photos of you, taken by Dispatch. They were targeting you, did you realize?"
SH: "Really? On twitter?"
YH: "Yeah, but they got nothing. Only pictures of you alone in bookstores."
SH: "I doubt they will caught us. Unless they stay in our complex."
YH: "Yeah, but be careful and be aware of your surroundings next time. We have to be more careful."
SH: "Yeah, I know."
YH: "Ok, will hang up now. Text me when you get home tonight."
SH: "Ok..bye"

Seohyun logged into her twitter account and saw numerous comments on her photos. It was a relief that Dispatch didnt catch her with anyone and fortunately those pictures were taken when Yonghwa was in overseas performing and she spent most of her free time reading at the bookstores. At times, it gets tiring trying to avoid paparazzi and haters, you could feel like your life is in control. But for Seohyun and Yonghwa, they were too smart to be caught as they only hand out at home where it is most private.
---
A year later, it was time for CNBLUE to decide if they would want to continue staying in a dorm or to live separately. It was a hard decision to make as they members have stayed with each other for about 6-7 years then. They were comfortable with each other and they were like family members. However, since the members all earned alot over the years, they have the financial capability to buy their own house and they could also stay with their family members now. Yonghwa's parents will remain in Busan but he decided to buy a house in Seoul. Hence, the members all agreed to move out after their tenure ended and Jonghyun already bought a house for his parents and will move in back with them. Jungshin and Minhyuk also moved back with their family and only Yonghwa was left to search for an ideal place for his first house.

JS: "Hyung, your house should be one that is ready for you to get married. Seohyun can move in with you in a couple of years or so. So get a place which is big and cozy."
YH: "That's what i'm thinking as well, I'll get manager hyung to help."
MH: "Are you planning to get married soon? I see both of you happily attached. it's been, one year plus? or two?"
YH: "More than two years.."
MH: "Wah.. pretty good."
JS: "Its time, its time.."
YH: "I'll have to work on my solo album first.. there's so much i want to do. Seohyun's supportive of me doing what i want first. Im really thankful to her."
MH: "Hyung, she's the perfect girl for you. She understands your job and she never complains."
YH: "I know, I can't wait too."
JS: "Hyung, where's your pride!"
YH: "Haha, where's my pride? Is it under the pillow? Or under the chair?" (pretending to be searching for his pride)
MH: "Hyung.. hahha. Hyun effect kicking in. I really need a girl too." (hugs Jungshin)
JS: "Minhyukie, I'll take care of you."
YH: "Disgusting. ahahha.."
---

During an interview with CNBLUE, Yonghwa was being asked about his current relationship with Seohyun and Park Shin Hye since there were many rumours about them. It was also rumoured that Seohyun moved into the same apartment block as CNBLUE's dorm. Yonghwa was calm and anyway he was often asked about such topics. He clarified that Shin Hye was a very good friend of his and that they have acted in two dramas together and got along well. About Seohyun staying in the same apartment block as CNBLUE, Yonghwa explained that Seohyun stayed in another block and between them, they do keep in contact occasionally. Although he was dying to tell everyone Seohyun was his girlfriend, he had to pretend that they had no further connection with each other, which made him feel abit bad for Seohyun after the interview. The other members were trained to act normal whenever the topic of relationship came up and they were also calm during the interview.
 
It was Yonghwa and Seohyun's 3rd anniversary together and like previous years, they spent quality time with each other at home with candle light dinner. They used to celebrate special occasions at Seohyun's place mostly since her parents were not at home most of the time. Sometimes, Seohyun's parents would deliberately go out till late and give the couple more time together. However, this year, since Yonghwa has moved out on his own into his new apartment, he was more at ease. He prepared steak and salad, juice for Seohyun and red wine for himself to mark their special day. 

Seohyun had a schedule that day and her manager sent her to Yonghwa's place at about 10pm. Yonghwa already started preparing the food since 8pm and he was in the kitchen when Seohyun entered his house. 

SH: "Oppa!" (gave Yonghwa a gentle hug)
YH: "Mm.. You're finally back. I waited so long." (pouting)
SH: "Sorry, the schedule got pushed back.. I made it in the end right, before 12 midnight."
YH: "Alright, just kidding, I know you worked hard. Give me a few more minutes, the steak's almost done."
SH: "They look really good! I can't wait to try!"
YH: "Take a seat and rest abit first."
SH: "Yes!"

Seohyun was grinning ear to ear when she sees her boyfriend in sweat and laying out the food nicely on the table, she felt so blessed that a guy would do such things for her and cook for her. Every bite she took, she smiled and praised Yonghwa till she gobbled up everything that he has prepared. 

SH: "Thanks for the meal, Oppa. Taste so good!"
YH: "Really? If u like it, I will cook for you again."
(Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smile)
SH: "Thank you. Hmm... And, happy anniversary to us" 
YH: "Happy anniversary" (followed by forming the words 'I love u' with his mouth without speaking)
SH: "Me too." (followed by forming the words 'I love u' with too)

Yonghwa couldn't resist Seohyun's cute action and because he hardly ever hear her say the three words to him, he was surprised when she replied the same words to him. 

YH: "Aw, Seohyun ah, you become so cheeky nowadays. Come on, say it out to me."
SH: "What?"
YH: "Say what u just said. That three words."
SH: "I've said already, just now." (Whining)
YH: "Alright, alright..."
SH: "Ah, finally a good time to rest."(quickly changed topic)
YH: "Stay here tonight if u're tired.."
SH: "No, I didn't even bring anything with me."
YH: "What do u need?"
SH: "My clothes, make up remover, skincare products..."
YH: "I have those. Use mine. I have shu uemura samples as well, they are good, you can try, for girls."
SH: "Ah.. Oppa u endorsed that brand."
YH: "Yeah, and for clothes, you can wear mine right?"
SH: "Hmm..."
YH: (puts his hand on Seohyun's hand) "Stay here tonight.."
SH: "Al....right."

In fact, Seohyun knew that it was their anniversary that day and that it would be too cruel to spend only a few hours with each other and for her to head home just then. She has planned to stay overnight if Yonghwa was to ask, and indeed he did. Being together with Yonghwa for 3 years, Seohyun knew how he was like and he had never once tried to take advantage of her or pushed her for intimacy. He was patient and respected her. 


That night, the couple talked through the night and hugged each other to sleep. It was nothing adventurous, being celebrities, sometimes being able to spend quality time together doing nothing is a type of blessing. Since then, Seohyun occasionally stayed over at Yonghwa's new house whenever she had to meet him only after her schedule and usually it's after midnight.

Yonghwa even bought some toiletries and extra bedroom slippers for Seohyun. Basicially, he was ready to live a married life. 


---

However as time goes by, things did not get better for the couple. In 2014, it was a dificult year for SNSD. Following news of members being caught dating fellow kpop stars made headlines. Being in a secret relationship herself, Seohyun knew that she had to be even more careful than before. There were many fans who were happy to know that their idols have grown up and started dating but a portion still could not accept it. Some of the members were bashed and their twitter and instagram accounts were flooded with hating comments. To make things worse, the departure of Jessica also made big news. During this low period, Seohyun stayed with the other members and tried to overcome all the challenges ahead of them. 

It was also a tough period for Yonghwa and Seohyun since the media were paying close attention to SNSD and dispatch has been following Seohyun ever since. The couple could not meet up as often and with their extremely busy work schedule, Yonghwa and Seohyun kept in touch mainly through phone calls. To Seohyun, she felt that it was her responsible to maintain positive image for her group and she also minimizes all forms of contact and interaction with Yonghwa and CNBLUE whenever the two groups meet on music programmes. No doubt Seohyun had missed Yonghwa very much, all she could do was to keep her eyes on him. Yonghwa knew that Seohyun was avoiding him but he kept himself close to her by standing next or behind SNSD whenever they gathered on the stage. He watched Seohyun quietly from her back but inside his heart, he was screaming for her. The CNBLUE members knew the situation that the couple was in and often help Yonghwa secure a good place to stand, often very close to SNSD. THe two groups would only say hi and bye and smile when they meet as everyone was trying to keep a safe distance with one another. None of them wanted Seohyun and Yonghwa to be exposed during this period. 

---

The couple had not spend a day together for more than two months. Seohyun had been avoiding Yonghwa for the longest time especially during public events but Yonghwa would looked at Seohyun and smile whenever their eyes meet. Finally, after 9 weeks, there seemed to be a few days of rest days for both of them. Seohyun has planned to head over to Yonghwa's house after her radio interview that night and Yonghwa has promised her that he will prepare some food for her when she comes.

As it was late already at night, Yonghwa made grilled chicken salad for Seohyun, knowing that she doesnt eat much after midnight. He waited patiently for her at his place. When the door bell rang, Yonghwa checked his security monitor and ran to the door.

YH: "Finally you are here, Hyun~" 
SH: "Yes i am here, Yoo~ng!" 
(both very happy to see each other)
YH: "Hungry? I made food for you."
SH: "Yes Yes! Aw.. thanks oppa."
YH: "I have fresh apple juice as well."
SH: "You bough a juice extactor?"
YH: "Yup. Bought a blender as well, incase you want to use it next time."
SH: "Hmm? Why would i need it here?"
YH: "Make ma juice with apples for me."
SH: "Ah, is that a request?"
YH: "Yes? Haha."
SH: "Okie.."

Seohyun was looking at Yonghwa. He lost some weight. She realized how long they have been apart despite seeing each other a few times during work. But she was happy and feels blessed that Yonghwa is always looking out for her and even made her supper when her schedule ended late.

SH: "Yoo~ng.."
YH: "Hmm?"
SH: "We met during music programmes."
YH: "Yeah, I saw you a few times."
SH: "Were you upset?"
YH: "About..?" (he was indeed upset a few times)
SH: "Me, not talking to you."
YH: "No..." (in fact he was)
SH: "Really...?" (poking Yonghwa's arm)
YH: "A little.. you smile at everyone so brightly, but you always avoided my glance."
SH: "Ah... that's the case."
(her eyes on Yonghwa..)
YH: "It's ok. I know that it's a difficult period for you."
SH: "Glad that you understand me."
YH: "Is everything ok for SNSD? Is everyone feeling ok?"
SH: "Still abit dull.. but, we have to move on."
YH: "It looks like we can never reveal our relationship.."
SH: "Looks like it."
YH: "Its ok. We don't need the world to approve us. As long as we approve each other, who cares."
SH: "Hmm, no more yong choding I see."
YH: "Of course, i'm a man now.."
SH: "Haha.."

Yonghwa then asked if Seohyun if she's staying overnight since it's late already. She teased Yonghwa by saying she's heading home soon. Yonghwa stomped his feet in protest which made Seohyun laughed. "Yong choding again!" she said. Yonghwa back hugged Seohyun and refused to let her leave.

YH: (with aegyo) "Hyun.. are you really leaving?"
SH: "Do you want me to stay?"
YH: (with more aegyo) "Of course.. I want you to stay here forever."
SH: "Aishh.. haha. Hmm.. should i stay?"
YH: "Yes."
SH: "Alright then. But I forgot my sleepwear."
YH: "Just wear mine. You can pick one yourself."
SH: "Right. I'll bathe after you. Will just pick a sleepwear later." 


Somehow, that day, Seohyun felt like it was time to inject intimacy into their relationship. She was also curious to know how Yonghwa would react when she gives the "go ahead". She wanted to know if Yonghwa had any desire for her since he seemed to be in control of himself all the time, did he not find her attractive? Why didn't he ask her to show him intimacy for the three years plus they spent together? Does he still see her as a girl rather than a woman? Hence, she wore leopard prints bra and that day. Leopard prints - Yonghwa's favorite. She intentionally not bring her extra sleepwear so that she could put on his oversized shirt and wear it as a sleep dress.

Yonghwa bathed first and after that, he asked Seohyun to wash up too. Seohyun picked a white shirt from Yonghwa's wardrobe and went to have a bath. Yonghwa was on the bed, checking on his weibo and twitter account while he waits for Seohyun to wash up. After about 15 minutes, Seohyun walked out after drying her hair and when Yonghwa saw her walking towards him, his eyes stayed on her exposed thighs and he pretended to look at his phone when Seohyun looked at him. He looked up again when Seohyun's back was turned against him.

YH: "Woh.. u picked a shirt?" (Gained confidence and ogled at Seohyun from head to toe infront of Seohyun)
SH: "What are you looking at? Hmm?" (teasing Yonghwa subtly)
YH: "Nothing, you looked.. you looked s exy." (smiled and looked down on his phone again)
SH: "You didn't blow dry your hair. You look like a rat haha."
YH: "I'll just let it dry by itself."
SH: "You'll fall sick easily this way.. Come, I'll dry for u slightly." (got up the bed and sat on Yonghwa's laps)
YH: "What are you doing..?"
SH: "Dry your hair." (used her towel to dry his hair)

Seohyun placed the towel on Yonghwa's head and tried to mess up his hair. Yonghwa was laughing at her childishness. Seohyun was on his laps facing him and while she dries his hair, his head was in between her arms. Seohyun left the first few buttons on the top of her shirt ed and Yonghwa by chance, saw her leopard print bra strap showing from her left shoulder. 

YH: "Leopard prints?" (looked at Seohyun cheekily)
SH: "What?" 
YH: "Hmm." (points to her exposed bra strap)
SH: "Oops." 
YH: "Someone's wearing leopard prints bra.." (runs his finger through Seohyun's hair)

Seohyun became shy and got off Yonghwa and sat next to him. Yonghwa was trying to figure out if Seohyun was hinting him to get physical with her but was afraid that he would offend her. But seeing Seohyun in his shirt without any shorts and slightly exposing her bra in his favorite print was leaving him with wild thoughts. He suspected that this was the hint Seohyun was giving him to get physical. Hence, he rolled over onto her. He kissed Seohyun on her forehead once. And when she closed her eyes, Yonghwa kissed on her lips. Starting with a few peck on her lips, he slowly engaged in deep wet kiss with her. Seohyun puts her hands around Yonghwa's neck which gave him more assurance that she's fine with him kissing her passionately. 

YH: "What's this.. You wear this to show me, isn't it?" (Teasing Seohyun)
SH: "Mm.." (nods her head shyly)
YH: "Hyun ah.. Seo juhyun... My naughty girl."
SH: "You don't like it?"
YH: "I like it. Like it a lot." (answered with a shy smile)
SH: "Thanks for being patient with me.."
YH: "You know I respect u and never want to force you or influence u.."

Just then Seohyun ed her shirt and Yonghwa watched on, further aroused. 

YH: "Hyun..u're driving me crazy now." (Kisses her neck and slowly down to her b reasts)
SH: "Yoo~ng.."
YH: "Hmm?"
SH: "I love you."

Yonghwa was initially nervous and unsure if he should go on further physically with Seohyun. But at the moment Seohyun said the three words, Yonghwa was touched and fell so deeply in love with her that naturally, he started caressing Seohyun all over. He wanted to have her. He slowly removed her shirt and bra while still kissing and her tongue. He then removed his clothes and undressed himself completely. He looked into Seohyun's eyes as though asking for her permission to remove the last piece of clothing on her, her . Seohyun raised her hip and Yonghwa stripped her . It was the couple's first time. Although the couple was very clear that they should not be having s exual inter course before they got married, but they were simply too in love and they did it because they love each other so much. They made love, and they were not just having to satisfy their s exual needs.

YH: "You have to guide me, Hyun." (Finding his way to her va ginal)
SH: "Like this?" (holding his p enis and places it at the opening)
YH: "Yes..." (Rubbing his p enis on her v aginal before attempting to put it in)
SH: "Mm.." (looked to her left and moaned gently)

Yonghwa made a few slow and hard and then moved in and out of Seohyun. They wrapped each other up tightly and Yonghwa controlled the pace while being on top of Seohyun. Seohyun's b reasts were bouncing up and down as Yonghwa penetrated her deep and fast. She had the most proportionate and y body that will turn on any guys. 

YH: "Does it hurt?" (Yonghwa goes slow)
SH: "Not really.." 
YH: "Feels heavenly.?"
SH: "You seemed to like it."
YH: "Love it."

Seohyun's face then started to change a little as she closed her eyes and her breathing got heavier. Yonghwa moved faster and Seohyun hugged him tighter and moaned louder. For a moment, he felt her shivered a little and he knew that she was having an o rgasm. The sight made him even more aroused as he could feel the pressure in his p enis building up and he started ing even harder into Seohyun. Moments later, Yonghwa pulled out his p enis and put Seohyun's hand on it to for him. He let out quite a big load and left a mess on Seohyun's tummy within seconds. Yonghwa laid on his back, catching his breath. He turned to look at Seohyun and kissed her again. They couldn't stop kissing each other and was enjoying every physical moves on each other. Finally, Yonghwa got up to wash up and helped Seohyun too. They had a shower together and went to bed after that.

The next morning, Yonghwa opened his eyes. Seohyun was beside him, under the blanket. He remembered making love to her and now he felt guilty. He knew that Seohyun is one who wants to wait till marriage to get physical. He was sorry that he took something important from her. He then laid on his side and hugged Seohyun from behind, waking Seohyun up.

YH: "Hyun.. What did I do to you.. I'm Sorry.."
SH: "What are you talking about?" (patting Yonghwa's head)
YH: "Ah, we shouldn't do that..."
SH: "Hmm... Why?"
YH: "I always thought you would want to wait until we get married."
SH: "It's ok.."
YH: "Is it really ok?"
SH: "I know that all these while, you've put up alot with me. When I leave you a big gap between us, you never once ask me why, instead you just watch me from far. I know you've been feeling down lately and you seem to lack confidence. But I assure you, i've never felt different about you. I just want you to know that, you are still very close to me."
YH: "That's why you allow this to happen, Hyun?"
SH: "I just.. I miss being close to you too."
YH: "You were comforting me. Trying to assure me." (hugs) 
SH: "This is my precious gift to u. Cherish it."
YH: "Hyun.. Let's get married."
SH: "What?" 
YH: "I want to marry you."
SH: "Hmm..."
YH: "I really want you."
SH: "I will marry you. But now it's not the time. You are preparing for your solo album now, next year you have so many things to achieve. After that, we will talk about it again?"
YH: "My kind Seohyun, always thinking only about me."
SH: "I can't be selfish."
YH: "I'll work hard, to repay you for always waiting for me."
SH: "That's my boy."
YH: "Hyun, you are so awesome."

---
After the couple made love that night, they were physically and emotionally closer to each other. It was no wonder couples make love often, it helps bring the two person closer. Most couples would eventually engage in more physical intimacy once they have done it once. And some guys they seek satisfaction from their partners. But for Yonghwa, it was not a reason to make love with Seohyun. He understood that what they did that night was purely that both of them have grown up, they had been through a lot and their restricted relationship often leave gaps somewhere and they were looking to fill up those space. They wanted to assure their love for each other and that they longed for each other physically and emotionally.  It was only that one time that both of them made love, it was extra memorable and once was enough. 

Overtime, Yonghwa became more understanding and he was being protective of Seohyun and denied anything to do with her whenever being asked during interviews. Sometimes he dropped hints unknowingly but he was trying hard to conceal his relationship with Seohyun. Many people believed that the couple was dating since they were caught doing things relating to one another. However the biggest hint came when Seohyun wrote a song "Only U" in one of TTS' album. 

In the song, Seohyun expressed how much she wanted a kiss and a day to spend with her loved ones and it was obvious to all that she must have experienced love while writing out a song like that. When Yonghwa heard the song the first time, he was impressed. He was touched. He knew what exactly Seohyun was trying to tell him and he was happy that Seohyun has expressed her feelings through the lyrics. It would be a thing that he will do to express his thoughts to someone he loves but it was the first time, someone actually wrote a song for him back. Yonghwa's song was full of desire and longing, sometimes emptiness. But Seohyun's lyrics kind of assured Yonghwa that he was all that she wanted. Seohyun knew exactly, how to make his man feel better.

When all the members listened to "Only u", they were smiling at each other with evil grins.

MH: "Baby.. just give me one more kiss..just one more kiss.." (teasing YH)
JS: "Hyung.. did you two not kiss? She's asking for a kiss." (joins Minhyuk to make fun of YH)
YH: "Hey. What's this. Are you making fun of her? She wrote the lyrics with her heart."
JH: "You're everything that i've been looking for.." 
(Yonghwa stared at Jonghyun)
JH: "It's nice.. the melody. It's catchy." (pretends to change subject)
MH: "Wah, Seohyun... did she actually write these lyrics?"
JS: "It's awesome right."
YH: "She's a genius.."
JH: "It's obvious that she's in love."
YH: "Is it?"
JS: "Yongseo fans will go crazy."
MH: "Yongseo everlasting!"
YH: "Seriously.." (smiling all day long)

---

A month later, Seohyun was busy with TTS schedule and during one of her recordings, she fell ill. Since the morning, she was pale and felt nauseated with no appetite. CNBLUE was also nearby doing recording and when Yonghwa heard that Seohyun was sick, he went over to visit her.

YH: "Hyun, u fell sick?"
SH: "Just vomited twice.."
YH: "Hyo Yeon, is she like this since this morning? She hasn't eaten?"
HY: "Yes, she has no appetite but she puked a few times already."

Yonghwa stole a feel glances at Seohyun and waited for Hyo Yeon to leave.. 

YH: "Test... Did you do the test?"
SH: "What test?"
YH: "Hmm.. That?"
SH: "What?"
YH: (forming the word with his mouth without sound) "Pregnancy"
SH: (gasped) "Do you think I should?"
YH: "Your period? Is it late?"
SH: "Haven't got it yet.."
YH: "Test it.."
SH: "Oppa, now you are worrying me."
YH: " Don't worry. I'm here."
SH: "But where do I get the kit? I can't possibly walk into a shop and buy?"
YH: "Is your company doctor coming? Will she find out?"
SH: "oh yes, she's on the way. Aishhh.."

Just as they were discussing, the SME company doctor arrived and asked Yonghwa to step out for a moment. Seohyun has been under the doctor' care since she joined the company and had good relationship with her. After a quick assessment of Seohyun, the doctor probed her further.

Dr: "When was your last period?"
SH: "About 1 month ago. Should be due any time."
Dr: "Any s exual inter course in the past one month?"
SH: "N.. No."
Dr: "You don't look too sure, Seohyun-ssi."
SH: "What?"
Dr: "I've known you since you were 12. I know it when you are lying."
SH: "Right.." (Sigh)
Dr: "So, is there a chance you may get pregnant?"
SH: (hesitated) .. "Yes."
Dr: "Don't worry Seohyun-ssi. As a doctor, you can have my trust. Who are you dating now?Yonghwa-ssi?"
SH: "Yes, you knew it, I'm seeing him."
Dr: "Ok, just that, both of you are celebrities. If u engage in intimate acts, please protect yourself. Were you two on protection?"
SH: "Oh, no, we don't do it often or many times. Just once. But.. we had unprotected s ex."
Dr: "Once? Haha... That's amazing. I thought nowadays youngsters like you are open minded. I'm glad to hear that from you. Anyway, or would you want to be on pills?"
SH: "No.. No.. No.. We are not doing it often."
Dr: "You guys are weird. Haha." 
SH: "But Dr Kim, if I were to get pregnant.. "
Dr: "the company has to know. But I guess we can work things out first. Don't worry Seohyun."
SH: "Right.. I'll test then."

(After urine test)
Dr: "Hmm..."
SH: "Dr kim?"
Dr: "Negative."
SH: "Woah, really? Ok.." (Relieved)
Dr: "Now that it's clear, I can prescribe you medications base on your symptoms. Close shave isn't it."
SH: "Ah.yes,, thank you dr kim." (Relieved)

(Dr Kim left)

Yonghwa was around at the cafeteria waiting for Seohyun. Seohyun met up with him and Yonghwa what would his plans be if she was pregnant. Yonghwa replied that he would gladly accept it and be a good father. With all his assurance, Seohyun knew that he wasn't toying with her feelings and that Yonghwa would be there for her no matter what happens. Seohyun was just glad that they got lucky and would have to be more careful. 

-------

As more people around Yonghwa and Seohyun discovered about their relationship, there were more challenges along the way and the couple continued to avoid interactions when on cameras. As Seohyun is slowly developing her interest in musicals, she took part in "Gone with the wind" and even had kiss scene for the performance. Yonghwa understood that it was just work and although he commented how beautiful she looked in those costumes but he tried to avoid photos of her in revealing outfits posted online by fans. As the two grow up into more matured persons, they work hard and supported each other. The shunning away from cameras and secret missions between the two will continue until they can finally announce their relationship officially. All they can do now is to look forward to a day when they can settle down and have a family of their own.