A Friend

Because You're My Sun and The Moon

Hanna's POV

I went to my friend place where held few miles away from our house. She was the only one I had in the country. Seeing me she got shocked as I was holding a bag in my hand. She smile and pull me into her house.

‘Fight?’

She asked as we sat on the couch. I shocked my head as my eyes started too watery again thinking the incident. She held my hand and asked

‘What happened? It must be your husband again. Am I right?’

I nodded.

‘Is it about the news? He was not happy about it or…’

before she could say another word I cut her

‘Aniyo. It’s not like that. The news... I never had a chance to tell him. Yet’.

You never told him about the baby yet. Are you craze or what? You know that you had found out you are pregnant last week and you not yet told him’,

she says with a little shock and continue

‘then what had happen between you guys. Crying is not an option to solve the problem and you know it will effects your child that growing in you. You don’t want your child to be sad are you?’

I smiled at her claim and wipe the tears away. She was right crying could not solve anything. She’s more to sister for me that a friend.

‘Sulli-ah, thanks. Thank you so much for being by my side. You had been taking care of me ever since we had met. I sincerely thank you for everything you had done for me and this time I will solve it myself.  Tomorrow you had schedule don’t you. I’m just stopping by one night and I had to leave tomorrow.’

‘Hanna unni’

she shouted my name giving me a shock.

‘Don’t say like you are living us forever. You can live here as long as you like and I would never say anything. Don’t be like this unni. I really hate the way you are talking now. What had happened?’

She let put a sigh and says

‘I know that you would never listen to me and just remember one thing. Your husband loves you so much and I ‘m always here for my sister. Love you sister. I will be going to bed first. Unni know where is your room right and if anything I’m at my room’

she kisses my forehead and left.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I knew that something had happened between them but why she wouldn’t tell me.

‘Ah, i can ask oppa’.

I took my handphone and called him.

 

The hp conversation

S: Hello, Choi Minho-shi.

M: Yes. (He reply with a sad tone)

S: Oppa, Hanna unni is with me. She came with her bag and saying weird thing to me. It’s scares me oppa. What had happened?

M: What?? Why she is there…and when did she came?

S: Oppa, you don’t know anything. This is strange. She just came an hour ago.

M: Don’t worry dongsang-ah. I’ll come now to fetch her.

S: Hajima oppa. Let her rest and can we met now. I had something to tell to oppa. Something importance.

M: Arraso. I’m at the practice room. I’ll wait here.

S: Ok. I’ll be there in minute. Bye.

With that I end the conversation. I had to tell him the truth before anything bad happens. I don’t know what wrong with them but I don’t want their relationship ended just like that. The truth must be told out before anything misunderstanding breaks their relationship.

End of Sulli POV.