Why Me?

Because You're My Sun and The Moon

     

Hanna’s POV

‘Jagiya’

I heard he called me as he held both of my hand. His warm hand heated mine as if someone has find warmness in the winter. He continuous,

‘Is there something wrong? You had been like this since days ago. You know that I’m always here for you and you can tell me anything’.

A few seconds later he started to move toward me. I could feel his warm breath and as he closer to me he closes his eyes.  I could feel his lips on mine. Few seconds later, he broke the kiss and put his forehead on mine.

‘Oppa…’

I called him in the low tone. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a little smile on his lips.

‘Yes....’

He replies. I sigh as I continuous

‘Oppa, I’m sorry. I know that you love me and always will be but I just couldn’t help myself from thinking those things.’

I hesitate for a while to say the next thing that I’m going say.

But, I always wanted to ask you this question. Why it was me?? I knew I’m just a normal person but you’re not. You are an idol. I still couldn’t find the reason behind this marriage. The thing is we didn’t even love each other. It was just a one side love and it’s just me like an idol for their fans.  I knew that I was not beautiful and y is far more than that. I was just a spectacle girl with nothing special in her. You never had told me the reason why me out of many girl in this world. It had been 7 months since we got married and I never had a chance to ask you this but out of many why it must be me....’

Without knowing my tears started to fall down as I ask him.

He promise me on our wedding day that we will live like a normal couple and will always protect me no matter what happens. He also had told me never in my life I could think any negative thoughts. I could see clearly the disappointment, confusedness and angriness on his face. I could not face directly into his eye as it hurts me more with his expression. Before I could say anything he stood and left me alone in the room. He just walked away from me leaving me blank without saying anything. He could say anything. If he said he hate it also accepted but leaving without a word was like stabbing a loving person from the front.

Million questions cross my mind wondering if I had asked anything wrong. The tears in my eyes had dry and there was no tears left anymore. It has been hours since he left and stills no sign of him entering our house.

‘I should know this would happen. No, I know this would happen’,

this was the only word that came out from my mouth.

‘It was not me from the beginning. I knew that you will never forget her but it’s still ok. I think I should move on for my future, our future.’

 Then I realize something. It was still not late to leave him. I just a burden for him and his happiness is more important for me that my happiness. From the beginning I was like an unwanted guest in a party. I stood and let out a heavy sigh.

‘Yes. Yes, this is the only way I have now. It’s better now or never’.

I ran to our room and started to pack my things. I know this is the best way for him and also me.