The Beginning

Because You're My Sun and The Moon

Minho’s POV

When I woke up and I looked at surrounding then I realize that I was at home.

‘Aaahhh… My head hurts....’

As I know I slept at the practice room and I saw Hannah, my first love.

‘Hanna…’

Then I realizes that I should find my wife before anything happens to her. I stood and ran to the bedroom to take my things before leaving home but still I confused how I ended up here.

‘There is no time to think about it, now I need to find her before its late’

I said to myself and at the moment I could hear the door of my bedroom open. I saw my wife walking into the room, I got shocked.

‘What do you don’t have time to think? And who you going to fine in the middle night like this?’

she asked with a smile on her face. I got confused and look at her blankly. She came closer and hugs me. She asked again,

‘Oppa is everything ok? Is there something bad had happened at the company?’

This is like a déjà vu for me. I think I had heard she asking me this question before but I couldn’t remember when.

‘Jagiya why you face is so pale? Are you sick?’

At the moment the memory had came to my mind. This was the day when she asked the question. Yes, I know this was the same scenario that happened but how did this ended up here and all that I seen was just a dream. Now it should be where she brings to our living room.

‘Oppa let’s go watch TV. I think that can reduce your stress. Let’s go oppa.’

She pulls me to the living room. I was right. As we sat there, she switched the TV on and started to change the channel keep looking at the suitable program to be watched. When I turned to look at the TV, I saw her standing beside it with a small smile on her lips.

‘Oppa, this is the way it should be. The time is turned before 8 hours behind as it was the rules of heavens garden if normal human came there. Use this change wisely; you know what you should do. Take care my love.’

After saying those words she just disappear turning into dust.A few minutes passes with our silences. I turned to look at my wife. I could see the sadness on her face I didn’t know how to start the conversation with her. Then I took the remote control from her and switch the TV off.

‘Jagiya’,

I called her as i held both of her hand with mine. I continuous,

‘Is there something wrong? You had been like this since days ago. You know that I’m always here for you and you can tell me anything’.

A few seconds later i started to move toward her. I moved closer to her and I could feel her lips on mine. Few seconds later, I broke the kiss and put my forehead on hers.

‘Oppa…’

she called me with low tone. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a little smile on his lips.

‘Yes....’ I reply.She continues

Oppa, I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help myself from thinking those things.’

She hesitates for a while.

‘But, I always wanted to ask you this question. Why it was me?? I knew I’m just a normal person but you’re not. You are an idol. I still couldn’t find the reason behind this marriage. The thing is we didn’t even love each other. It was just a one side love and it’s just me a love like a fan for her idol. I knew that I was not beautiful and y is far more than that. I was just a spectacle girl with nothing special in her. You never had told me the reason why me out of many girl in this world. It had been 7 months since we got married and I never had a chance to ask you this but out of many why it must be me....’

She said that word with tears rolling down from her eyes. It hurts me to see her like that. I felt it before but now I know what the felling is for and I can understand my heart. I wipe her tears and kiss her again but this time more passionately showing my love for her. She closes her eyes and started to respond to the kiss. After few minutes we broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen for breath.

End of Minho POV

 

Hanna’s POV

After the kiss he pulls me into a hug. The kiss was the longest that we had after our honeymoon.

‘I told you before not to think negative about our marriage.’

He says and pulls me back. His eyes… somehow I can see his love in his eyes. This was the first time I saw his love in his eyes.

‘Oppa I am really sorry to hurt you. I didn’t have any intention to hurt you but can’t you just tell me the reason or you still can’t forget your first love. You can tell me honestly, I wound not get angry.’

He got shocked but then laugh. His hand my hair. He just smiles at me for a moment. What the reason for his smile.

‘Hanna, my love… You… but how did you find out about my first love?’

he asked me. I scared to tell him but I had to tell him.

‘Oppa just don’t yell at me, Arraso. 2 days ago I saw a box while cleaning our room. I didn’t do it purposely but it accidentally opened when I fall down.’

He cuts me

‘Then you saw everything in it including the letter she wrote for me before she dies?’

he says with a smile.

‘Oppa…’

my tears started to fall down.

‘How come you didn’t get angry about it? You didn’t have any disappointment?’ ‘

Aniyo. Jagiya… I always wanted to tell you about my past after we get married but since you already found out… my burden had came down. Hanna-ah my past is already finished and it has nothing to do with my future.’

He continuous

‘The reason why I choose you because you were my sun and the moon.’

He smiles at me leaving me in confuse.

‘What?’

Then he says,

‘In this world everything has to be done with two like morning and night, male and female, love and hate… like that you were my sun and moon, my strength and also weakness. I didn’t know when I had fall in love for you but now onward you are my only one. My soul mate and my everything.’

‘Minho Oppa…. Is it true you love me?? Really??’

I asked him.

‘Of course, pabo-ya. If I didn’t love you why i marry you and I shouldn’t be here if I not’

He said in playful tone. I smiled for his word.

‘Choi Hanna, I promise you I’ll protect and love you no matter what happens in any situation.’

‘Me too oppa. Sarangheo, Yeobo’

I hug him tightly and this is the best day in my life. My husband just confesses his love to me and it took him 7month to do it. I love his more than my life. I could sacrifice anything for him as long as he will be happy.

Then we went to our bedroom. We sat on the bed laying our half body on the head of the bed. Suddenly he held his hand on my stomach and the other hand around my shoulder made me face him.

‘Jagiya, I could wait for the little one.

He says and kissed my forehead.

‘Oppa, h…how did you find out? Ah… did your dongsang tell you?’

i said and hit him softly on his chest.

‘Aniyo I had my own way to find out. But then, why didn’t you tell me earlier that you’re pregnant? You found out last week right? You didn’t want to me know about it…’

I let out a sigh,

‘It’s not that. I just wanted to…. Just….’

I didn’t know whether I could say it to him, I just didn’t wanted to hurt him.

‘You wanted to confirm that I really love you and if I’m not you could just leave me with my child in you. This is the thing you wanted to say didn’t you?’

he says with a little smirk and smile on his lips. I hit him again on his chest and said

‘You always know how to spoil a good moment. Did you learn it from Jinki oppa?? Even if you didn’t say anything still I know that you would care about me and maybe the leaving part might be correct’

I reply with a smile. I hug him and put my head on his chest.

‘Good, you know now that I love you and don’t you ever think of running away from me because you already had been mine. Our baby is the proof of our love. Jagiya, I can’t wait for our child to born. Thank you for being with me and thanks for giving me this happiness. Sarangheo, Mrs.Choi.’

‘I should be the one thankful to you. Sarangheo Mr. Choi’