Heaven's Garden

Because You're My Sun and The Moon

Thinking of his wife, Minho drifted to sleep. Few minutes later, he woke up seeing a beautiful field filled of flowers in various colors. It was breathtaking scenery as if he was in the heaven. From far he could see a women in 20’s with long hair and a white dress stopping at her knee. As she walking toward him, he could see her face more clearly. The sparkling small eyes, sharp nose, pinkish lips and her s-line body are very common for him as he had seen her before.

He stood on his legs and the women were just few meter away from him. She walked near him with a charming smile on her face. As she walked closer Minho realize that she was Hannah as for Kim Han Nah, his first love. He opened his mouth and asked

‘Where am I? How did you come here?’

She only replies with her smile for his question.

She holds his hand and drags him to another place. Confusedness can be seen on his face as she drags him. He asked again,

‘Where are you taking me to? Where are we going?’

and still no answer from her. Finally they reach their destination. He looked at her still in confused face. She laughs and said,

‘Hai to you too… My love…’

her hand went up to his cheek.

‘I miss you, Jagiya. It had been a while isn’t it.’

Her word only leads Minho for more confusedness. He held her hand and put it down.

‘You… Y…You’

Before he could say anything she cuts him

‘Yes. You are right. I had already died and this is the heaven’s garden. A place where souls will be stopping by here before they get transferred to heaven or to the earth.’

‘What?? Is that means I already died??’

He still couldn’t get it why he’s here. She replies

‘Aniyo. You still alive and still sleeping. It was me who brought your soul here. I need to talk to you so I made a special request before I could reborn as a human again and don’t worry I’ll make it faster.’

She ended with a smile that he couldn’t see for years.

The finally sat under the tree. She begins,

‘Oppa, I know everything. Everything that happened out there.  Ever since I died… I was there for you and protecting you from the dangerous world. My love and care for you couldn’t let me separate from you. Oppa, you know what, people always said that souls with unfinished business will be wondering around until they had finished it.’

He nodded.

She continues,

‘Same goes to me. I couldn’t see the path to the upper world because of you. I couldn’t let you go because there was no one in this world I could leave you with.’

She laughed awkwardly,

‘Hahaha… I wanted to tell you something but I’m telling you another thing’

‘Hannah-ah… If you had the unfinished business of me then how you find your way to the heaven?’

He asked without looking at her. She smiled,

‘You came straight to the point, Minho-shi. While I had lived no one know you better than me. I know your heart more than you and I thought you will learn how to understand you heart but I was wrong. You wanted to know how I get here don’t you.’

He nodded and she replies.

‘It’s because of your wife, Choi Hanna.’

‘Why?’

‘I didn’t know why. It just… I felt that I can believe in her and leave you with her without any worries. Then I can to know that both of you loved each other more than anyone, more that your life.’

‘What are you talking about and why you look so confidence?’

‘I told you before. I know you more than yourself Minho-shi.’

He put his head down and says,

‘But why I couldn’t answer her. It was just a simple question but then I could not give her the answer.’ She smiled. ‘You just confused of yourself. Confused about your pass and future. Remember that your pass is already gone and your future is the one you should rely on. You should know one thing, she had crush on you ever since she first meet you and the incident of saving you was the point where you should know her love you. Actually she had another way to save you guys but she didn’t. The only thing she thinks at the moment was only you, saving you no matter what happens to her but the funny thing was she got hurt herself badly even though she had a black belt in karate’

Her words make him a shock.

‘What??’

he asked with a shocked.

‘Yes. She just a fool that love you so much, more than herself. She could just contact the police but she didn’t because she could not handle herself from seeing you getting beaten by the gangster. That was the day I realize that she was the one for you. Without realizing you had fall in love for her, for her braveness and kindness. Finally both of you got married because of your parent request.’

He smiled when thinking about his marriage life with his wife.

‘Yes. She was just too kind for me but I didn’t even know when I fall in love for her.’

‘Minho-shi, my time is already there. I had to go but before that I wanted to tell you one thing. She is your soul mate not me. Remember to take care of her and your child. She will come to find you as soon as you woke up.’

She stood and held her hand for a handshake for the last time. Minho also did the same thing.

‘Oppa, it has been glad to meet you again and thanks for everything, everything that you had done for me. Follow your heart and hold her tight till the end.’

With that everything just went blank.