My Address Is Hollywood

Him

Helloha babes!

 

It's been a while, eh? Well, here's the next chappie:) I've decided that I'm going to post a new chapter every 15 comments. So lets do that, yeah? I just need time to write, and this is my justification...some give and take if you will. Also, it's SUPER MOTIVATING!! 

Chapter Song: My Address Is Hollywood 

Artist: Adore Delano

Album: Till Death Do We Party.

**I've based some characters on real life people. If any of you recognized Laganja from the first chapter, you'll know that I'm using lots of drag race references:P And Kyungsoo, or Soo, is based on Bianca Del Rio. She's freakin fabulous, so please check her out!!

Ok. I think that's all

Deuces<3


(Luhan POV)

 

I woke up the next morning, or rather, afternoon with a headache. Thankfully I had the rest of the weekend to get over my latest hangover. Last night’s set was amazing. Everyone loves Lulu. She’s everything I want to be in my regular life. Confident, y, and beautiful. Unfortunately, as a boy with pink hair in Korea, I stick out in all the wrong ways.

 

Even back home, in China, I was mistreated. I was always the boy that was too pretty. The one that liked shopping a little too much and sports a little too…little. That’s not to say that I don't kick at soccer, because I do. I just never was like any of the other guys.

 

My parents noticed it too. They sent me to Korea, a severely homophobic country, as soon as I came out to them. They don't really talk to me anymore. No phone calls. No birthday cards. Nothing. I was upset at first, but I knew they still cared for me. I mean, I hadn’t been exactly thrown to the dogs. They were paying for my apartment and school fees.  Up until last August, that is.

 

(One Year Earlier)

 

I did a lot of exploring. I had ventured to gay bars and the like. I even found a boyfriend for a little bit. That was when I first saw them. Of course, I knew that they existed, but I had never seen anything like them. Drag queens. A group of 7 or 8 of them. Each one was more beautiful than the last. The shortest noticed me staring at them, and blinked her doe eyes in my direction.

 

“Never seen a man in a dress before? Keep your eyes to yourself, pretty boy.” She growled out, an angelic smile gracing her small face.

 

“S-sorry,” I stuttered out. “I just couldn't help but notice how beautiful you all are.” I ducked my head, feeling a blush creeping onto my cheeks. I kept my eyes trained to the ground, until I felt an arm wrap around my waist. It was the smaller queen.

 

“You’re not from here, right?” She asked, her voice much softer and kinder than before. I shook my head and let out a small “China.”

 

She pulled me toward her group of friends who were all very pretty and very, very intimidating. “Girls. We’ve got a new friend. What’s your name, sweetness?”

 

Still too scared to look any of them in the eye, I whispered my name. “Any day now, princess.”

 

“My name is Luhan.”

 

(Six Months Later)

“Soo, I need to talk to you.” I run a quick hand through my newly dyed pink hair. “I broke up with Jonghyun. He-he was with some other guy, and I didn't know what else to do.” I let him hold me as I released a sob. I hated him. I hated me. Why everything going so wrong?

 

I continued to cry into Kyungsoo’s shoulder. He silently held on to me, until I was just making noise. “You think you’ve cried it all out?” he whispered kindly. I nodded, rubbing my red eyes. “Good. Now that’s the last time I want to see you think about the er. He’s an , and I’m glad you found out. I know, these first few weeks are going to feel like hell. , it might take months to get over it. But it will get better. You’re going to smile and move on and find someone who’s worth your time. And until that happens, I’m here for your crying . If not, at least you’ve got a hateful of a pit bull to sick on the er.”

 

I laugh a little at his ‘pep talk’. Kyungsoo is truly a great friend. Wiping at my already dried eyes again, I take a shaky breath. “Is there a-anything I can do to forget him? Even for a night?” I look into his wide eyes, suddenly regretting asking him.

 

“Girl, I knew this day would come!” Rather than explain what he meant, he grabbed my arm and dragged me into his room. He stopped to pick something out of his closet, and then pushed me and the thing into a nearby bathroom. I looked at the garment in my hands. It was a pretty rose coloured dress. The material felt soft in my hands. I knew that Soo wanted me to try it on, but there was nothing forcing me to wear it. He would let me out in a few minutes anyway. I put the dress on the counter and sat down. One minute passed. I glanced at the dress, then shook my head, as if to clear any thoughts of putting it on. Another two minutes passed, and I found myself looking at the garment longingly. it. I thought, just put it on.

 

Taking a deep breath, I slowly reached out for the dress. Stripping down to my underwear, I slip it on, and as if I was in a scene from a movie, time stopped. The person looking at me in the mirror looked nothing like me. And yet, she was still very much Luhan. Any thoughts of Jonghyun or the breakup immediately vanished. I could only think of how comfortable I felt in my own skin. It was the first time…

 

“Luhan, your mom is on Skype. She said it’s urgent. Something about your dad.” Kyungsoo’s booming voice outside the door brought me out of my thoughts. Baba? What if it’s his heart?  I ran out of the small bathroom, bumping into Kyungsoo on the way, and sat in front of our shared desktop computer.

 

“Mama, what’s wrong with Baba?” I looked at her expectantly, but she just sat there, staring at me.

 

“Luhan. Can you please explain to me why you’re wearing that-that atrocity?” I looked down at myself. I was still wearing Soo’s dress. No. No, no no.

 

“I swear this isn’t what it looks like. Mama I-“

 

“Don’t you dare call me that, you queer. I always knew there was something wrong with you. You stay away from your father. You’ll kill him with your problem.”

 

“Please, don’t do this to m-“

 

“Don't contact us anymore, .” She wiped a single tear from her cheek, and the screen went black. I cried for the second time that day. When my mom made up her mind, nothing could change it. She would never forgive me. I sat still for a very long time. I felt like I was underwater. Soo was shaking me, yelling at me, trying to get a response. But everything felt so numb. So muted. I felt hollow. I didn’t have a family.

 

Three weeks later, I was still in a trance. I'd barely moved. I didn't want to eat or sleep. Nothing was really important anymore. I thought being cheated on was bad, but this, this was pure torture. 

 

"Lu, baby. I know it's hard. Hell, my father still won't look at me. But please, remember that you've got me. I'm your family. The other girls, they're your family too. Don't forget that you are loved." I looked up at his sincere eyes. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

 

(Present Day)

 

“ Come to my apartment one more ing time, and I will castrate you!” I groaned, turning over to look at my clock. . I have to get to the cafe. I jump up, pulling a hoodie and jeans on, and ran towards the door. Soo was yelling at someone outside, but all I could focus on was the piece of uneaten toast in his hand. I quickly kissed his cheek, grabbing the toast and pushing his visitor further into the hallway.

 

The bus was crowded, but nothing I couldn’t handle. I can’t believe I forgot about my first day at work. I needed this job. Doing shows only paid for so much, and school was going to start up soon. I pull the string, indicating that I’d reached my stop and ran as fast as I could to the entrance of the establishment.

 

“Luhan, you’re finally here,” The sweet voice from my mild-tempered manager, Lay, came from behind me. “I wanted to introduce you to your coworkers. This is Amber. You’re going to be shadowing her today,” He gestured towards a boyish looking girl, smiling and waving at me. “That’s Kai, the one putting down the stools. He’s one of our waiters, so if you need any help with the customers, just ask him.” The tanned man looked very familiar, but I dismissed the thought when I heard a bell chime, indicating someone was there.

 

“Sorry I’m late, guys. Traffic was a real today.” I turn to look at the source of the soft voice. It was the guy from last night. My jaw dropped. If I thought he was attractive last night, that was nothing compared to how he looks in daylight. He has a tall, slim build with broad shoulders. It fits perfectly with his glorious face. Dark brows danced above deep brown eyes. He had a straight nose, and to top it all off a small, pink mouth. He should be model. I would kill to be him. Or on him. 

 

"This is Sehun. He's going to be late most of the time you'll be working here. And he has his own fanclub," Lay pinched the bridge of his nose. "I swear, I cannot handle dozens of giggling girls in the morning. My advice for you is to ignore them as best as you can. I mean, you still have to serve them, but just, let them be. I can't have another employee quit because of them." I swallowed hard. What kind of person has their own fanclub? He's not even famous. I decide to let it go. Working here seemed to be quite a challenge, but there's the bonus of getting close to Sehun.I bow deeply, and take a determined breath.

 

"Thank you all. I look forward to getting to know and working with you." I say, looking straight into Sehun's eyes. Yep, challenging.


Wow this whole chapter turned into a real crock of . Oh well. I'll tweak it later. I just want to get it up. Lol...I can't actually get it up...I don't have an it. I think I'm too tired. Sorry guys:P

 

Goodbye loves

 

Jay-Hun