Party

Him

Hello AFF!

This little idea came to me in a dream...and I've been watching Rupaul's Drag Race to filth these days. I have an idea of where this story will go, but I don't want to spoil the surprise.

CAUTION: Cross-dressing, swearing, bad puns, and SatanSoo up ahead!

XOXO,

Jay-Hun

Oh and a last note, most of these chapters are written while listening to a single song (as most of my work is) so I'll be titling the chapters after the song.

Today's song is Party by Adore Delano from her album Till Death Do We Party


The overwhelming smell of floral perfume and cigarettes clouded my senses. I could hardly breath. My heart felt like it was in my throat, I couldn’t breath, and I loved it.

 

“Lu, there you are girl. You’re up next.” A panting half man with an earpiece on shouted to me. I take a last look in the mirror to make sure I looked perfect for my set.

 

“Now hold onto your juniors boys, because this next performer is going to make you hit puberty all over again.” A distant voice called my name, and I took a deep breath and smile as I step onto the stage, blinded by smoke and strobe lights. Showtime.

 

(Sehun’s POV)

 

“Hyung do I really have to come with you? I know I said I was going to be supportive of this whole gay thing, but I don’t want to actually go with you to ‘scope out ’ as you so eloquently put it.” I cringed at the mesh tank top my best friend had put on. Kai had just come out to me and while I wasn’t surprised and relatively ok with it, I didn’t want to actually watch him be all gay. Nor was I interested in getting hit on by gay men. I’m really much more of a guy any ways. Yeah, I like those.

 

“Hun, you need to live a little. I swear, I’ll put a ‘STRAIGHT: Do not touch” sign on you. Besides, it’s not everyone’s . Just one fine . His stage name is Soo Thicke and he’s really cute. I need you to be a bro.” Kai pleaded. I finally agreed, after I made him promise to never make me do it again.

 

I sighed as I got out of my car. Kai immediately found someone he needed to talk to and left me alone. What the hell did I get myself into? The street was filled with loud laughter and catcalls. A man with long hair, gold booty shorts and just a leather vest came up to me.

 

“Well hey there, hunty.” What in the actual is a hunty? He grabbed onto my arm as I tried to get away. “Why you need to run away when you hit the pot of gold herself.” Turning around to face me he (she?) extended his arm. “The name’s Laganja, but your name is a little more important if you want me to be screaming it tonight.” He his lips in a manner that could only be described as y. But he terrified me with his forwardness. Is this what they were all like? Kai seemed pretty normal…

 

“Sehun! There you are. I’ve been looking for you.” I was relieved to see Kai running toward me. “Sorry love, but this one’s my stag.” Kai and the skinny man smile at each other until he backs off, but not before slapping my rear.

 

“I hate you, I hope you know that.” I glare at Kai before stalking towards the entrance of the club.

 

The first thing I registered was the noise. It was so loud. Ok, not so different from any other club, nothing extremely gay. There was a lot of smoke so it was hard to see, but as I walked through the initial wave of fog, I saw something I was not ready to see. Ever.

 

Scantily clad men. Grinding up on each other, making out, touching everything. I was ready to puke, when I felt Kai tug my arm, leading me to a seating area. “These are the best seats in the house. Soo’ll be going on in about 15 minutes, so I might get to talk to him before he’s up.” Kai looked extremely giddy at the prospect of meeting his new boyfriend or whatever, so I swallowed my disgust and smiled at him as best I could.

 

“Oh , you again? Do I need to tell security to start keeping that stalkers out?” I turned to see a short girl in a golden body suit. She had big brown eyes, and a face that screamed adorable, but that’s where the cute ended. The gold material was like a second skin, clinging to her ample figure. Man, did she have a great …et. “Eyes off the sweet stuff. Tell your boyfriend that the following thing ain’t cute anymore.”

 

Wait a second. Kai’s gay, why would he follow around a gir- oh . “Excuse me, but are you Soo Thicke?” Suddenly I felt sick for checking out my gay best friend’s crush. Gay or straight, I almost violated the bro code.

 

“Really, queen? Are you that dense? Of course I am.” I suddenly realize why Kai was so into someone like her, I mean, him. He probably found him fascinating. The shorter man walked away, swaying his hips with each step. I look around for Kai, but he’s already following the golden “goddess.”

 

I sigh, looking down at my hands. I guess I was going to have to spend the night hiding from the hundreds of brash hands, slithering towards my rear. Rather than planting myself at the too busy bar, I found a sliding door that opened to a small balcony that was, thankfully, empty.

 

The cool, fresh air was a welcome change from the inside of the club. As soon as the door closed, the music was muted, turning into a calm, pulsing beat. How long was I going to have to-

 

The music from the club intensified. “Hun, come on you have to see this!” Kai grabbed onto my arm, dragging me back into the club at lightening speeds. I look up at the stage as we race back into our seats and my jaw dropped. The performer was beautiful. Gorgeous. She had luscious pink curls cascading down her back. Her incredibly small waist was covered with a pale pink corset. Her legs, though short, seemed to go on forever. They were smooth and milky white. But all of that was secondary. Her face was unbelievable. No amount of plastic surgery could have created such perfection. Porcelain skin held delicate features. There was a slight angle from high cheekbones, yet a soft, rounded chin. Her eyes sparkled, even in the dim light. A cute button nose sat below her mesmerizing orbs, and a set of full, rose-coloured lips topped it all off. She was simply breathtaking. My eyes followed her every move on stage. I had to get to know her.

 

(Kai POV)

 

I grinned to myself. Sehun was staring at the dancer. Lulu, I think. She’s my Soo’s best friend. “I knew it,” I whispered in his ear.

 

Not taking his eyes off of her, he replied with a curt, “What did you know?”

 

“That you’re so gay.” He finally looked at me, narrowing his eyes as he did.

 

“ you.” He turned back to look at the now singing performer. She was really something. If I had never seen Soo, I probably would have fallen for Lulu. But Soo was it for me. She was hilarious. She has this quick wit that no one would ever be able to match. And when she’s out of drag, he’s the picture of innocence.

 

I still didn’t know his real name. But I stalk- coincidentally ended up at his work, which just happened to be the university I just transferred to. Professor Soo.

 

I looked down at my now apparent . Well . At least it’s not the first time that’s happened here.


So? What do you think? Ideas, criticisms, anything. I'm a slight comment ^^ Let me know babes!