Kyungsoo The Processor(?)

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

Today,on Friday,6th February,I,Do Kyungsoo woke up at sharp 5 am,washed my face,took a nice,warm shower with my favorite Cherry Blossom Body wash,put on my uniform,grabbed my bag,went downstairs and sat on my favorite chair at the end of the long wooden table,and had fried Omelet,toast and milk for breakfast.And yes,I did enjoy it.

But who would have known.

HUH?WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN?HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?WHO?TELL ME WHO DF?

That I will choke on it after taking only one small,freakin small bite,and that I would spit all the white milk over the table.Who would've thought that Kim motherin' Jongin would've suddenly opened the door to my house and kissed the cheek of my parents,who called him 'SON'.Who would've known that my parents would invite him to have breakfast with us and who would've thought that my sister,Jessica,would've welcomed him in, without throwing a fit at everyone and everything,yes everything,she would even rage at the cockroach which would desperately try flying out through the kitchen window.Who would've thought that he would just come up to me,like nothing happened,and start talking to me like I was his girlfriend.

"..."

"Kyungie?Babe you okay?I was just missing you so i came along-"

'shut up'

"And thought that we could walk tog-"

'i said shut up'

"you know like hand in hand-"

'WILL YOU ING SHUT YOUR HOLE'

"And the-"

"I.SAID.ING.SHUT.UP.YOU.FREAKIN.."

"Heh~Looks like Soobaby is grumpy today~But I know what to do~"

*kisssmoochmuahumahsmoochiesmoochiesmooch*

...

...

...

"GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

WHAT TEH HELL.

Did he just dare to put his hand on my soft cheeks?WELL, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE HERE HAS A DYING WISH.

I grinned even more wider than in' a Chesire cat thinking about the pleasure and bliss when I'm killing him and picked up my fork and a knife which I,myself sharpened last night.Yes, mom did stop me but i lied saying it was for economics class.I couldn't wait to see him dead.Being a psychopath is just a small hobby.

"Oh looks like we need to get going Kyungie~It's quite late already."

He gave me another kiss yet again,and I swear imma ask Lay to gimme some Unicorn urinary bladder acid...or something to pour on him and call up mafia and make his hair a pear-shaped nest and dye it half hot pink and half neon green.I immediately hid the knife and fork inside my bag when my parents entered the kitchen from the living room with worried faces.Come on Kyungsoo,just a little while and then you can rip out all the organs out of this bish and sell them at the black market and earn trillions and live a luxurious life,even save some organs and pin them on the wall and laugh evilly and of course.

"Kyungsoo honey is something wrong?"She eyed me carefully,a little worry in her wide eyes.When her eyes traveled along my face to my thin waist,a small smile tugged her face.And then the worst happened,my dad entered.

"Son,I heard you screaming!"He pushed his specs up."did you have your first p-period or someth-KEEEE!"He shrieked and fainted on the carpet when my mom tazed him real hard.I gave her a thankful look and walked out of the room with his hand stuck on my waist,pulling my so closer each time.But I,the great Kyungie,acted calm,planning on how to torture him more.This bish gonna die.

"Bye honey~!See you in the evening!Take care of my baby Jongin-kun!"

"Mom that's Japanese." "I know honey.I'm just trying to make him more accustomed to my culture and language,I'm a half as yew kno,so that he won't have any problems when you marry and I let you stay here after you beg me because you won't have enough money at first."

"...wow okay."

...

When we were finally out.FINALLY OUTSIDE.I first took my time feeling the fresh breeze.

"Baby~won't you give your honey a kissie?~I'm dying to feel your lips on mine~"He said while looking around and smiling.

Oh shut up Jongin.Ain't no one got time fer yo shiet.

His broad shoulders suddenly stopped and he turned around smiling as if something evil was going on in his mind.For a minute I thought his eyes were shinning and I was blushing but then...that was ing impossible.lol.

"Hey Kyungsoo..." He fidgeted and played wih his hands a bit but still appearing ing manly like he always does and said in a serious tone.I tilted my head and thought about listening to him.

"um..."

I waited.

"I was thinking if ...you know...i-if yew culd jus...u knoew..liek"

...wtf is he some high school girl in love or some .

"You could come over...y-you know obviuosly my house...and then we could just...like-like you know kisssleeponthesamebedandillbetheoetakingyourfirstsandityandliekillputmydikinyouholeandmakeyouscreamandwellbeathing...liek..do you want to?" He stopped fidgeting and gave me a y grin.

I didn't really understand the part where he rushed so i had no idea what he said -=- ...

BUT THEN...

I GOT NO TIME TO DO ANY SHIET WITH THIS .

And there was my hand grabbing the knife and fork from my bag,and then the next second it was on Jongin's throat.

"Baby?What's wrong?"

"YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG,BISH."

There goes my baby,all red in Jongin's impure blood.

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAA!DIEEEEEEE!"without saying anything more,I screamed and stabbed him everywhere.And all along he kept on saying how cute I was.What is wrong with him?

*STABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABxinfinite*


After 5 good minutes of torturing and murdering Jongin...

cause he was getting late for school ya see...and he was neva late...beecaus3 he's tha Kyungie.

Blood was everywhere.Jongin's dead?,cut all over slim,abed body,actually his abes were cut offa him,was lying on the surprisingly,unbearably quiet street.There was even a woman's clean print on the wall.She was unlucky to be passing by while Kyungsoo's little session was going on.When she heard him scream some,all of them taken originally from ''ZUELEDPUKRCYNEKEBTDEL" short for Zhang Unicorn's Exclusive,Limited Edition Dicktionary of Profanities and Uber Kawaii Rainbow Curses You Never Even Knew Existed But They Do *Evil Laugh*',weird and nonexistent,or so she thought,profanities,she screamed hard.And unluckily,he never leaves evidence,especially a walking one.So she was caught and her heart was thrown away to where idk-where-is-where-so-you-decide-where.Her body is now hanging on the tree covered in blood.He didn't allow it to drip tho,as he had first cleaned her up.

And the best part is that

no1 w1ll 3ver kn0

Bee Cause Kyungsoo did that.Obviously.

yas.that's how evil Kyungsoo really iz.Reality.uh huh.


Hah~So peaceful now that he's dead.I don't have to throw all of my mobile phones because he kept calling and messaging me with those stupid cheesy lines.And I don't even know how he got all my numbers,I had many phones you see.Really.I hate how he's taller than me.I hate how he has those perfect abs and strong meaty muscles which I don't have.I hate how he's sickeningly handsome.I hate how his lips are so...red and soft.I hate how he molests and corners me.He should be sued for ual harrasment he's causing for other people as well as me.Lol,look at me,I'm crazy in love.Even though we were childhood friends I never thought he would grow up like this,and then suddenly confess to me,with really cheesy lines he still writes to me with his well built biceps,more cheesy than what Sehun writes on notes to Luhan.But I hate him.OOOOH wait a minute it should be 'had' and 'hated' now.He's dead so yeah.lol.

"Huff."It felt good letting out a huge huff from my mouth.

I reached school on time luckily.As I went towards my chair I saw Baek looking...kinda depressed.And it sure did break my heart.Hey on.Even though I'm bipolar I'm quite a mother you kn0.

"Baek"I said,making sure to make a screeching sound when I said that if that's even p0ssiburu.

And then,I remembered something important.Something that would save mankind from the mass-unicorn apocalypse,something that would make Chanyeol stop fighting and winning all tha time.Something that would kill Jongin forever and prevent his rebirth,something that would make Taeyeon confess-oh what the hell am i sayin?Im just kiddin by the way,no need to get your bra in a knot.I just got some tickets to Sooyoung noona's first mini-literally small-really small-i mean just 15-20 people-wait not even those many-only 7-10 people 'concert' this Sunday.

*all the happens and Beak is smiling again like really cliche happens (kinda) and a bird s on a teachers car and he gets all mad and angry and his shirt rips showing his manly b00bs.*

*blah blah blah then baek and lulu ask Kyungsoo to buy their lunches as they majestically remember last night's bet about jongin and sehun's father*

(blahblah)

Hey what?Ya think I got money Baek?Huh?huuuuh?I'm not ready spend my pocket money on two brainless idiots.You want me to waste it on buying some bread rolls for this aegyo-guy?This guy who eats bread rolls all day long and never gets tired?YOU WANT ME AND MY FAMILY TO GET BANKRUPT?

"btw bake,I got these tickets to Sunny's concert.Les jus go and have sum fun k?I want a brek too and I'm nawt sure if u 2 wan2 get rekt you kno wat i m3an?"

No reply from Baek...

"Beak?Baekie?Oi,Bacon?"...

Looks like he's in his rewind mode.Imma be good and let him be.I motioned my hand in front of his face a few times,but nothing happened,he just kept on staring into blank space...speaking of blank space...I took out my mp3 and earphones and started listening to Blank Space.

It felt like an eternity to me when finally Mr.Lee arrived.I pulled out our Korean Literature book and slammed it on my desk in annoyance and pulled the headphones away.I did receive a few glares from Jinki,but I never cared.I was quite annoyed again,when I realized that Baek was now currently still looking nowhere and that Mr.Lee was actually glaring at him from the beginning.

"Yo Baek?"I whispered and got nothing.I glanced at the teacher who was now shuffling his things down and coming here.

"BAEK"I whispered-yelled at him.And finally he realized class had started.He looked at me what-is-it-or-am-i-in-trouble written on his face and I just nodded and pointed to the now closer to his desk than ever Mr.Lee.

*SLAYM*

I turned my head sharply(like an owl,no,literally)to see who was that dumb bitc-oh its just a panting Oh Sehun,at whom the now almost drooling Luhan is staring at.

Yeah probably rlly hungr¥


Somewhere around the street on which Do Kyungsoo was stabbing Kim Jongin...

"kyungie baby...I'll never leave your side...don't worry,i wont ever ever ever die-" A crow pecked his head and he was knocked out that moment.

So,Kim Jongin is not dead.But now,Kyungsoo never knew this.