JOONHO [PART I (SIDESTORIES)]

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

JoonHo

Mir sighed again when Joon had started blabbering.Again.How he wished he could have his cup of Star Bucks without having this annoying piece of radio with him.He should've been in school nyan?But Sehun...that poker faced wouldn't take him with him,and Joon refused to go if he wasn't with Sehun.He couldn't blabber all by himself now could he?He had enough brains to understand that he would look like an idiot if he blabbered to himself,but didn't have enough to think how he annoys the sheit outta people.Joon was speaking about some nonsense that 2NE1 would be a dog with the charm that the supermodel Siwon had.But that was freakin impossible.He didn't understand himself why he was listening to this nonsense.Anyway,he caught the eye of someone.He first thought he was staring at Joon.But then,who would stare at an idiot?So he assumed that he was staring at him,and walked towards him smiling,thinking he can finally get laid today after a long time.And that guy did look kinda muscle-ish type and stuff though,totally his type.He walked past the bustling crowd ignoring Joon's shouts,who started following him after a while.

Mir thought that he had seen spidey go around flying in the sky on building putting on a lot of mascara and orange lipstick(who was actually le taeyeon),but he shrugged that thought off.That was as bad as thinking like Joon.Joon finally caught hold of one of Mir's belt holder and started following him like a lost baby,a nonsense blabbering lost baby.Mir only rolled his eyes and stopped when he was on the footpath where that man was sitting.

"Joon,listen.I will be doing something important okay?So can you just stay here and watch?"

"Hn?What?But I still have to finish the story of how I saw Yunho and Jaejoong making out at the restaurant!They always come out of nowhere and start making out!"Joon quarreled without letting go of his pants.

"Joon,be a good boy okay?I'll call Sehunnie and tell him to listen to that okay?I'm sure he'll understand.BECUZ I DUN UNDERSTAND THE U TALK ABOUT."Mir took his phone out and dialed a number quickly,handing the phone to Joon.With that,he walked towards the man again.

Seungho was busy looking at that cute guy,looking and smiling at the cute actions he did.How he was fidgeting with his pockets when the number was being dialed and how he followed the other guy around like a cute baby."Hehe.."He didn't realize when he let out that small laugh.He didn't even realize that Mir was now in front of him blocking his view of Joon."Heyyyyy misterrr,misterrrrrr" Seungho was disturbed and at first he tried ignoring him but then after Mir called out a thousand times,it irritated him and he finally looked at him questioning him by pointing at himself.

"geurae baro neo neo neo"

Seungho was too tired to answer and he tilted his head and pointed at himself.

"Nal gaseum ttwige han mr. mr. chogeui namja" (idunevenknowatdatmeens.)

He took a glance a Mir and ye...all he thought of was ye ...not bad not bad ok 5/10...

"Mr. mr. geuge baro neo"

Seungho suddenly remembered that he forgot to tip the taxi driver who left.

"YAAAH!ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME SING THE WHOLE SONG FOR YOU?!"Mir looked away from him and said in an informal way.

"Haha XD no...'-'...stranger?"

"Mir.>:I "

"Oh okay and whose that?"He asked pointing at Joon.

"He's an --my slave--idiot adult who acts like a kid--bed.But why do you care stranger?¬.¬"Mir asked without taking his eyes off Seungho.

"Name's Seungho...^^"Seungho said.Something in Joon attracted Seungho alot.But Seungho didn't know that the same male would soon walk up towards them and throw a rant.

"YAH!!!!MIR!YOU FOOLED ME!THIS LADY SAYS THAT SHE LOVES TO PUT HOT DOGS INSIDE WHEN I STARTED TALKING ABOUT ADOPTING ANOTHER DOG!!!"

Seungho was really impressed with Joon now.He felt...inspiration.Mir face palmed and gave Joon an annoyed look.Seungho felt a little nervous when Joon looked at him and back at Mir.He started fixing his hair even though he was looking just fine in his plain black shirt.

"YAH!AND WHO ARE YOU?!DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE TRYING TO GET INTO MY MIR'S PANTS!?):O"Joon said after arguing with Mir."Oh so you guys are lovers?"Seungho asked Mir with a frown.His chance with this guy was gone.

"No!I said he's nothing to me!Joon's just an idiot thinking he's dating each and every friend."

"Oh.Nice."

Seungho put his vanilla milkshake on the ground and got up facing this so called Joon.

"Hi there cutie,I'm Seungho.And it seems I've fallen in love with you at first sight.So please go out with me?"He shot his best ing charismatic smile.He didn't hang out with ChanKai for nothing.He didn't expect Joon's reaction tho.Mir only could look at him and be glued to the ground.Wasn't Seungho supposed to be interested in him?

"WHAT?0-0 YOU ING MOTHERING SON OF A .YOU THINK I'LL DATE YOU WHEN YOU'VE TRIED MY MIR IN FRONT OF MY EYES.?I'D ING MURDER YOU AND FEED YOU TO A FREAKIN MUTATED COW!"Somehow,Seungho only heard the 'ill date you' part and then he proccessed what was said after.Mir couldn't take it no more.He couldn't take in that someone who he wanted wasn't paying any attention to him.He stood up and grabbed Joon's hand walking away.He felt like he was being challenged.And nobody ing challenges the top .He could hear Seungho calling out to Joon to which high school he goes.And Joon only cussed at him,mistakely screaming 'Ahn High' and then putting a hand on his mouth.He tightened his grip around his wrist and returned back to DdangBeol Hotel,Bar & Resto,where they both worked.Not both,only him and Sehun and Joon only who sat around doing nothing.

Seungho then only sat on the bench waiting for Chanyeol and Yonghwa to finish what they were doing,sipping his milkshake happily and singing Mr.mr. by SNSD.He smiled at the thought of finding his first love today.

"Joon.I don't want you going around that guy anymore okay?HE'S MINE."Mir stressed on the last words which made Joon's mouth gape.

"MIRIE?!YOU GONNA LET HIM YOU?!HE LOOKS LIKE A JERK!HMPH O-O"

"JOON JUST OBEY ME GOT IT?"Mir finally raised his voice which made Joon shut up for once.But he didn't stop mumbling some things and a small 'okay' which made Mir leave the lobby and go back to his home.Joon didn't want to talk to that jerk anyway.