THE COCKROACH APPEARS

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

It was the second last class of his schedule and Kyungsoo was getting nervous as .Jongin was staring at him through the window parallel to the Physics section.Thankfully Baekhyun and Luhan didn't have any classes with Kyungsoo except in the early morning and one with Beakhyun today so he didn't have to worry about him getting teased the outta him.They did meet during break but it wasn't that long.Monday's were particularly busy as the Principal had decided that school will end at twelve instead of 3 on a whim.And nobody really came to the table to eat as Section A of the school had their extra curricular classes at the time of break on Monadays and Fridays and Section B had theirs after A.They were just two parts each with equal and random students from all five classes of the first,second and third year.

Jongin was only thinking about how he would turn off the lights after they had returned back from the movie they would watch before going back,how he would push Kyungsoo down on the bed and caress him like he was a cat and make him purr in that sweet voice.And then the KaiSoo babies part ♥>D<.

But Kyungsoo was thinking the exact opposite of this.He had already planned on going home right after the bell rang.Even if he had to run away from Kai,he would.And then he would lock the window and door,the main door and stay in his room all day.He didn't want to see Jongin right now.What had happened had only just hit him when he entered the class unknowingly and Baekhyun asked him why he skipped 2 classes.Even the teacher questioned him,as he was kinda the honor student.His hand was placed on his neck where Kim Jongin had placed a dark hickey which had turned red and almost black now.

Kyungsoo didn't know what to do now.When he thought of Jongin,80% of what he thought was love,the other 10% were only insecurities and the other 10% were donuts.He was naturally just a shy and reserved guy.Even being close friends with BakeLu had took him almost 1 and half year.He was still wondering whether Kai was playing him.Still ing wondering.Cough.Luckily Kyungsoo didn't have his last class with that guy was all in the ready position.His hand was where the book was going to close shut and his pouch already packed up with the pens and pencils.His other hand was touching the bag and his eyes were set on the watch,which was only 30 seconds away from ringing.The teacher wasn't looking like she would leave the classroom when the bell rang.

Everything happened in a flash of light.Kyungsoo was running through the corridoor.Kai meanwhile,was thinking that he needed to show Kyungsoo more of his honey dipped love.Kyungsoo ran all the way up to the English section panting hard.He stopped and leaned on the door frame,he glanced at the empty classroom and went over to take a seat.All this time,he didn't notice Minho sitting there,slightly snoring and his hand on his stomach from below his shirt,scratching.He was startled when he heard a loud snore when Minho tilted his head up.He mumbled a small cuss and sat down with his hands on both of is ears.

He started thinking and processing about what was going to happen now and next.He was probably too scared to be committed in a relationship,he thought.What if Jongin cheats on him?What if he finds someone...better than him.Because Kyungsoo could never be someone perfect.And Jongin was meant to be put with the word perfect in a sentence.Kai was only known to first steal,play,then throw. Wasn't he supposed to do the same with Kyungsoo if he did that to all? Kyungsoo was slumping in his chair realizing that he had fallen in love with him,for years now.He had loved him from the day that he had returned to Korea and they had went out on a friendly date,as Kyungsoo called it.Just because author wanted...wanted to bring them together quickly...he realized that he had experienced what they called first-love.That to,with Jongin.The Kim Jongin.

The Kim Jongin who was feared by all of Korea's gangs-almost.The Kim Jongin who made any person,male or female or any other,fall of their feet with his iness.The Kim Jongin who knew how to win the fight with one punch.The Kim Jongin who was y as .The Kim Jongin whose real name should have been god instead.The Kim Jongin whose smirk was the iest one in the whole world.The Kim Jongin whose name the author was tired of writing again and again.

Kyungsoo was so caught up with all this ,that he didn't notice Taeyeon already sitting behind him.She greeted him in her broken English.

"Hai ~":D_

"Oh..hey...sup?"

"Oh not you too!Jeezus,everywhere I go I'm surrounded by the smell of love!It's freakin annoying sometimes you know!"

She almost flailed her arms and hit her head on the window beside her.Kyungsoo was shocked at this and being the clumsy one he was when confused,he took a small sniff of his collar and didn't smell anything.He wondered what she was talking about.A while later,it started raining.It was quite obvious it was going to rain since morning,so Kyungsoo had brought an umbrella with him.Luckily.Or so he thought.

Then the door slid open revealing a fuming Lee Jinki with his English Texts in both hands and glasses about to fall down from his nose.TaeSoo were the only ones in the classroom because it was quite early and the students were still making their way through the crowds in front of the buildings to get to the English section.Jinki walked over and sighed relieving his shoulders of the burden he was carrying and looked at Minho.He rubbed his forehead and sighed again,looking at TaeSoo.

"Go tell the students to have free-study in the library.Haven't we finished with our studies already?"

TaeSoo looked at each other and nodded before getting up and taking their bags.Of course,they got that Jinki wanted to scold Minho once more for sleeping in school.TaeSoo put up a notice on the board in front of the classroom and went away.Kyungsoo was relieved that he would be in the library and have time to think and avoid Jongin at the same time.Kyungsoo made his way towards the English Literature section and sat down on one of the chairs.

Meanwhile,everyone was looking at Kim Jongin who was singing The power of love again.And that too very cheesily and with a big creepy grin filled with pictures of with Kyungsoo.Girls squeeled while guys couldn't take their eyes off.It was the first time seeing him so happy.He was more than happy happy and happy.He was beyong all the definitions of happy.

"Kyungsoo?!" Baekhyun whispered amusedly.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened a bit and he looked beside him.

"Baek?What are you doing in the English section?!" He asked.Baekhyun had taken Korean as his first language and never took English.And Baekhyun inside a library,sitting on one of the chairs seemed new to Kyungsoo's eyes.Unless Baekhyun wanted to study something like kamasutra he wouldn't be in the library,or he could just go to Lay and ask for it.Baekhyun immediately put the book into his bag and scratched his neck.

"Uh...nothing,you know just going through some English magazines and stuff...you know Taeyeon's birthday and other stuff and rings and all..." Baekhyun practically revealed everything to Kyungsoo,but Kyungsoo wasn't in the mood to talk to Baekhyun about that 'ring' and 'couple' .Kyungsoo looked down when Baekhyun stuffed it inside his bag with other things and went away.

He placed his head facing the left side and looked at nothing.Well,there was really nothing except a table and a wall without a chair.A small cockroach crawled up the wall and Kyungsoo just kept looking at it while it wiggled it's booty around here and there.He was so caught up with it that he didn't notice Suho sit right in front of him and open some English book.

"Do thoust hath nay work to doeth sleeping beauty?"

"Please don't Joonmyeon."

"Won't thee answereth me first?"

"Shaddup ." 

"Ouch."