Sehun aka The Killer (No literally)

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

Sehun's POV

"YO SEHUNNIE MA MAN.WERE YA AT BRUH?"Some-guy-who-probably-knew-me-...-actually-i-know-who-he-is shouted from the other side.

"I'm at my house.Whadya want Joon?"I replied sighing.I didn't want to talk to him and spoil my mood the first thing on a  peaceful noisy morning when that damn old man saw me talking to Luna and threw a rant at me thinkin she was my girl and i wanted to plant my in 'seed' in her(liek wtf thatswolfshiet)

"YA KNOW THAT GIRL I HOOKED UP WID YESTERDAY?REMEMBER HER?"Joon said,shouting for real this time.

"Seriously bruh,staph shoutin,ya know it hurtin ma ear when ya shout like that.And no.I don't remember no girls ya damn  good-for-nothing hooked up wid.Now leave me alone will ya?I need to go to school."

"AW NAW MY MAN WHY U GOIN TO SCHOOL SO EARLY WERENT U DA 1 WHO SAID "THUGLYFE4EV-"

"shisus"I cut him off and threw the phone on my bed and returned to the mirror to dry my hair.Seriously.I want to slap that goat guy now.What was his name again..?Oh nevermind.How can he be so dumb and not realize that she was a damn e and still thinks that she's a small,cute petite girl who works in a bakery and has those smiling all goody parents and has this perfect life.That's just some serious .Heh.

I opened the door and went towards the kitchen just beside my room.It was small,only a sink and a gas stove.Some jam was spread on the shiny black marble and...and a banana was kept upright with a...I wouldn't want to explain anymore.How did this even happen to be here tho?That old man must have been drunk and brought some last night.Ah,who cares.But seriously it must have been rough thouuuuu *grin*.

I grabbed some bread which had molds on it and peanut butter jar,hopefully which hadn't yet expired and walked out without locking the door of my house.Walking down the stairs,I thought of giving him another note...

I walked down the short stairs and looked around.ing place was full of ads and bishes.I tore a piece from the red apartment advertisement.in cheap bruh.I picked up a pen on the ground.Wow.Who even made such a ty ad for them?I took the number incase my own house blew up and i needed another one.Naw,just kidding,I wanted to live independently anyway.Of course with my bunny *blush*...

I wrote some cheesy lines on it.But I swear they were straight from my pure,red,sincere,honest,innocent heart pumping so furiously just thinking of him right now.UGHHHHH HIS BUTTTTTTTT-no Sehun,STAPH.I started walking and reached the real sharp turn in the small,cramped up with trees,literally looking like a mini forest filled with lots of garbage,street when I saw Hyuna catwalking to nowhere? on the way.Da hell she's doin hea?She just turns up like,everywhere i go.She even emerged from the toilet once.

As soon as she saw me she glomped me and I was about to fall into some huge lump of trash,when she suddenly got ahold of me and caught me just at the right time,with my face only two inches away from the trash.I surprisingly still had my poker face.My famous poker face.I posed as soon as Hyuna touched her phone in her high cut skirt pocket and I knew she was going to take a picture of my face.90% of her photos were me.Other 10% is god knows what.Must be nudes or sumthing.Oh how popular I am.Sigh.Even the dog looking for food in the trash kept drooling at me.

"KYAAAAAA SEHUN$$%$#^#^%^#$%#$&&*^&$%&&*!!!LEMME HAVE YOUR BBIES PLZZZZZ"

She screamed as if I opened her womanhood taking her ovaries out and put them on over-sensitive mode and then put them back in.But sorry girls,my heart only belongs to one person.I looked at her and opened my mouth to speak when she grabbed my shirt and started doing that drama sheit when the girl is dying in the arms of her boyfriend.I didn't move an inch and stood straight letting her grab and pull on my shirt,some buttons falling off it and hitting the dog who was now running away limping.Poor dawg.I'll make sure to take the money to pay for this mess from her later.

Damn,I kinda had a thing for this shirt.

"SEHUN OPPA...*PANT PANT* PLEASE...I WANT Y-YOU OPPAAAAAA RIGHT NOWW!LET ME RIDE THAT WILD THANG AND THEN YOU CAN MAKE ME CRY YOUR NAME AND LET M-" I heard the sound of her 5 inch stilleto heels (lolitsayswaterproof inthelink) slipping.

*crack*

...

...

...

wtf.

Her head had hit the concrete ground already she was unconscious.One of her heel was broken half.

"OMG SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS" Some random old woman screamed looking at me with her jaw wide open.

"No ,sherlock."I said looking at the woman above her 70's.No wait make that 80's.Taking a note of her saggy beans.if ya know what I mean.

The old woman rolled her eyes."YO KID,JUST TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL OR SOME ANIMAL SHELTER QUICK OKAY.DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.EVEN I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO TAKE THIS HIGH HEELED WITH ME.I WAS JUST ACTING LIKE A CONCERNED CITIZEN TO LOOK GOOD IN FRONT OF THIS HOT POLICE MAN." she said,pointing her finger at a man smiling sheepishly at me.Aw,he looks gay tho.Then she pulled up her XXXL sized floral long skirt for old woman up showing her black liquid pants and tada.Woah.Nice...Don't ask me how I knew her skirt size.I know everything *flips hair*

I gave a thumbs up to the woman."See ya around,woman."I smirked at her and she nodded her head and gave me a smirk.She then showed me her huge,really huge,too huge for her bling,telling me that she's with the mafia and gave me her card.

Oh,this is interesting eh.

I looked down at Hyuna.She doesn't look that bad though.I saw the small red cheesy note I wrote for Luhan in my pocket,it's small cute corner showing itself to me,moving a little and touching my private parts dasistwrang and started going to where his house was.I was early anyway,so I walked quite slowly.I pulled out the bread and peanut butter jar from my pocket.I spread the butter on the bread and stuffed it inside my mouth.

Oh thinking about it...

How did she even slip when she was already down on the ground?

...

Ughuh.Bevher Mfhindg.

I rolled my dying-to-roll-for-a-long-time eyes in the end.

...*walk*

...*walk*

Oh im gonna be late.

*run*

*pantpant*


END 1.1.0