Secure [TRIGGER WARNING]

His Opinions. His Thoughts. His Words.

“Don’t –ing touch me,” you seethed.

You continued to curse yourself out in your mind.

You were stupid enough to stay afterschool for a couple more minutes before cutting the field to go check-in at the daycare.  Now, you caught yourself in the middle of the football field surrounded by Rick and his friends, and they were definitely up to no good.

 “What do you want from me,” you spat at him.

You scanned the area to see if there was any path you could push through.

“You,” he said and smiled devilishly towards you.

 A chill ran down your spine. Your heart rate began to pick up as his intentions hit you. Without a second thought, you shoved yourself through and ran.

“What are you waiting for? Get her!”

Adrenaline began to rush through you, but your sight began to blur as everything seem to blend together, the shouts, the scenery, the ground. It began to get harder for you to breathe as fear overtook you.

Thoughts raced through your mind, ‘No, no, no, no, stay with me Seo-Yeon. Get up, you need to get yourself out of here.’

You fought hard with yourself, but your knees gave away anyway, and you crashed onto the wet ground. Trying to regain consciousness, you felt two hands grab onto each side of your arms, lifting you. You let out a cry of defeat. You opened your eyes slightly to see Rick’s hand reaching out and grabbing your neck. His eyes filled with lust.

                                                                                                                  -:-:-:-:-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

He sat against the hood of his car, playing with a new app he had just discovered. He had been waiting for you at your school’s back parking lot, hoping to catch you and give you a ride. A couple of minutes had passed by since the last of the students had piled out of the building, and a couple of texts later, he still could not find you. He swung his keys about as he scanned the school one more time. He shifted his gaze as his eyes narrowed at a group of kids halfway down the football field. A figure began to run and the rest followed right after. It took him a few seconds to catch on that the figure was you.

“,” he cursed and frantically took off running into the field.

He continued cursing under his breath as he struggled to catch up. He watched as you fell face first.

“SEO-YEON!”

-:-:-:-:-

Rick had proceeded to wrap his hand around your waist and continued to clamp onto your neck with his other, forcing you to look at him. His face centimeters away from yours. You couldn’t remember how to operate your basic functions. You were completely paralyzed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

You heard footsteps hitting the ground before you. Rick noticed it too, and turned around just in time as a fist rammed into his face square on.

“ OFF!” Jonghyun screamed and grabbed ahold of Rick’s collar.

You felt the weight around your shoulders lift, but the grips around your arms tightened.

Jonghyun’s face was a colored beet red from anger, he dead-locked Rick’s head between his arms, and held his two arms behind his back with his remainder hand.

Blood gushed out of Rick’s nose and began to trickle down into his mouth as he struggled to get out of Jonghyun’s hold.

“Stop moving unless you want me to smash your skull in,” Jonghyun threated through clenched teeth.

The sight that laid before you made you want to vomit.

Jonghyun looked up at you as you whimpered his name. Your lower chin began to wobble uncontrollably. His expression immediately softened, and his eyes began to fill with guilt.

“Let her go,” he stated sternly, “slowly, or I’ll smash your guys’ skulls in too.”

They listened by command, and you slid slowly onto the ground. But almost instantly, you felt cold all over and wished you had something to hold onto.

“What the hell do you want from her?” Jonghyun directed his attention back towards his hostage.

Silence.

“Listen to me, all of you, you get anywhere near her again, don’t expect to catch your next breath of air. I will find all of you and end you,” his grip tightened as he spoke, making it clear that he meant what he said, “and if anyone asks you why your face looks like a swollen plum, you guys were playing basketball, and your friend here rammed his elbow into your face, you hear me?”

They all nodded their heads simultaneously.

 “If you all think this is a joke, think about stopping your sick game now. I won’t play easy next time. It will definitely be game over for all of you.”

Jonghyun left his message clear.

“Leave, before I snap your neck in to two,” he spat and shoved Rick head first into the ground.

Without hesitation, they took off running.

Almost immediately after, Jonghyun’s arms were around you, cradling you, checking you over for any marks.

 

You lost yourself in him. You held onto him as tightly as you could; you were so afraid.

“I’m so sorry,” he cried into your ear.

You shook your head violently, “no,” you started, “thank you.”

“How could you let yourself go through this all this time?!” he asked you, his anger directed at himself.

He pulls you in closer and tucks the few strands of hair that had fallen in front of your face.

The sun begins to set and you slowly regained your strength.

“I missed my first day,” you whispered.

He rubs your arms in comfort, “that’s okay, but I have a better idea. Let’s find a place where we can work together.”

You nod your head in agreement.

“Let’s go,” he said and picked you up bridal style back to his car.

For the first time since your dad left, you felt safe.

 

A/N: I tried not to use any profanities, but the other side got the best of me. I ended this kind of awkwardly, but I'm trying to make the chapters more happy and cringe/fluff worthy. Say bye to the character Rick, basically. I hope this chapter was enjoyable to read. I'm sorry if it wasn't. As always, I love reading comments and thank you. Much love.