Six

An Inevitable Longing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It was about a thirty minute ride to the temple, Jinyoung spending his time in the back staring out of the window. He watched the scenery fly by as Jackson and Mark's voices softly conversed up front. He hadn't realized he'd started nodding off until he heard the slamming of the car doors and he jolted awake.

Mark came around to his door, opening it so he was met with a cool breeze. "Have a nice nap?"

Jinyoung gave him a tired smile and got out of the car, making his way to the trunk. He looked over at the temple to see Jackson standing before the stairs, his face tilted up towards the sky. Jinyoung quickly got his camera out and took a picture of him before he turned around to see him do it. 

Jackson looked miniature compared to the temple but Jinyoung couldn't look anywhere else other than at him. 

"Are you going to help with the rest of the equipment, or are you just going to stand there?" Jackson turned to look over his shoulder at them, smiling sheepishly.

'Sorry guys," he started walking over. "It's just so amazing. Do you see how much detail they put into these temples?" He grabbed the remaining bag out of the trunk, Mark shutting it. 

"Yeah, it's pretty amazing isn't it?" Jinyoung found himself saying. Jackson gave him a small smile.

"Yeah." Jinyoung smiled back.

"So where should we start?" Mark said.

"How about we just go up the mountain paths, the leaves are changing, it should be really beautiful." 

"How about it Jinyoung?" Mark asked, both of them turning to look at him.

"Sounds good to me."

They spent about an hour capturing scenes they thought reflected their project, Jackson pointing out subjects and Jinyoung capturing them. Mark was in charge of filming so he stood off to the side while Jinyoung and Jackson moved around to take the photos.

They finished rather quickly and started to pack up their equipment. Jackson came over to Jinyoung as he was putting the camera back in its case. 

"Thanks for coming with us." 

Jinyoung shrugged it off. "It's no big deal." 

"That's not all I wanted to say to you." Jinyoung glanced up, and seeing the serious expression on Jackson's face, gave him his attention. 

"What's wrong?"

"I...I wanted to apologize. For the other night." Jinyoung could feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter