Two

An Inevitable Longing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung had never been in a relationship. He always joked about it with his friends, saying that he would never find anyone that could love him, his friends always arguing with him. 

He laughed it off, smiling so that they didn't see how much it hurt him to talk about it.

When he was in his room, Jinyoung often thought about what was wrong with him. He wasn't that attractive, he wasn't really smart, he didn't really go out of his way to talk to new people, and no one got his sense of humor. The list could go on and on. He felt like an outsider in a sea of people.

His train of thought would always go back to this when he thought of Jackson. Even though he tried, he found himself going back to Jackson's Instagram page. 

He got sick of the unknown and pushed the follow button...and proceeded to almost have a panic attack. He almost cancelled the request when he saw that he had a new follower.

Jackson had followed him back. That meant that he was also following Jackson. 

Jinyoung couldn't tap fast enough as he went to Jackson's page, looking at the pictures that had been unknown to him before this moment. He clicked on a video of Jackson holding a cake. 

Jackson stood outside of a door, a big grin on his face as he put one finger against his lips, signaling the viewers to be quiet. He turned around, opening the door and walked into a room full of little kids, the camera following. He started heading towards a little girl who was sitting at a table, drawing in a book. She looked up, a smile stretching across her face as she saw Jackson come towards her. Jackson started singing Happy Birthday, reaching the girl and setting the cake down in front of her while continuing to sing. After he was done, the girl came around the table, giving Jackson a big hug.

The caption read: This is my neighbor's daughter who I sometimes babysit. They're going through a rough time and couldn't celebrate her birthday, so I decided to get her a cake and surprise her at school. Happy Birthday Jin Ae-ah. 

Jinyoung blinked in shock. Jackson didn't seem like the type to do that for someone. But what would he know, he's only said two words to the guy. His heart speed up a little. He scrolled through the pictures, watching another video, this one of Jackson practicing for soccer. 

He continued down until one caught his eye: it was simple, Jackson stood around the corner of a door. A smile on his face. Jinyoung had no clue why this picture made his heart hurt a little, but it did. He quickly got off of the page, putting his phone down. 

The image remained engraved in Jinyoung's mind for the rest of the night until he went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter