Taeyeon.

Where Are You...

Any words written with Italic writting is showing the charachters thoughts.

Any words written in grey is flash backs/ dreams.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeons Pov.

 

" Doctor how is she?"

" She is injured badly in the lower region, reason must be of the fall she went through, but the rest is in good condition she has 1 month of recovery. "

" Okay thank you doc "

" if you need anything alse just call the nurse I leave you two alone now" The docotr left. I sat down near Yuri.

A tear rolls down her cheek, she must be worrying about the ice princess...hehe you love struck fool, don't worry Yul shes okay...hopefully. we only have 4 days to complete our mission to give this folder at head commander in Seoul.

I take the folder in my hands, I don't know why but there's this urged feeling inside me that wants to know what's inside this folder, I hesitate but I didn't. I put the folder back inside my satchel.

I look at her one more time, her tounge is slightly out, ahaha she never changed. I leave the room and go straight to the main office to get my report to start the mission, even if I have to do this alone.

' Yul you wont be able to come with me...tsk..recover fast babo'

 

DAY LATER

 

Satlle up my equiptment and walk on board the helicopter.

" Captian Kim! " Someone yelled my name, I turn around and see my wife.. I smile and drop my bag walking towards her.

" Your forgetting something you idiot " she said in a stern voice I coudn't help but to smile. I grab her from the waist, she wraps her arms around my neck and we look at each other for awhile, I lean in and we kiss a passionate kiss..I will miss her greatly as I wont be seeing her for 2 weeks.

" Captian the plane is ready for take off " the pilot gave me the cue.

" Come back in one piece, you don't have the right to die you got it " she said in a cute angry voice

" yes mam" I salute to her, she hits my shoulder lightly 

We kissed one more time, and said our goodbyes for now. I go on board and sat right at the back, the plane took off. I try to shut my eyes but the meamories of how all this mess started come into my mind...tsk

It sarted 18 years ago... I can't remeber much cause I was only six but I can remeber how my dad held on to me befor we got attacked by them.

" Taeyeon look at me honey, dad will be going I just want you to know mom and dad love you greatly stay here with auntie okay "

I nodded. They held me tighlty and kissed my forehead and they took off.

I was such a stupid kid, I remeber running out of the building to look for my parents after everything was gone, I found them both under a boulder the rescuers removed the huge rock only to find my dad lieing ontop of my mom. My auntie tried to cover my eyes but I already saw it all...

This all happened over a stupid war for one thing.... water. It was hummans vs aliens. Who knew we would be stuck fighting agianst some other species. They looked ugly in my eyes, blue skin, tall motherf***s, tusks on their front face with 4 eyes looking like an X across their hideous face. 

There some pretty ugly hummans too but whatever, we have been stuck fighting with them for 30 years. Countries all over the world teamed up and came with adavance technology, for now we're holding up quite well...for now.

Children were brought in to only be taught to be future soldiers.

During my first semseter is where I found Yuri and my other comrades Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny, Sica and my lovely wife Tiffany. It was the first time that I didn't feel lonely. As we got older we where sent do do other missions and got seperated until now I know nothing from them. 

I tried once more and closed my eyes until a huge bang.

" Captian we where hit with an enemy missile we have to jump befor the plane hits the ground! ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...