Tension

Where Are You...

Any words written with Italic writting is showing the charachters thoughts.

Any words written in grey is flash backs/ dreams.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri Pov..

" Come on Yul we gotta go! We don't have much time " 

" I'm comin! "

 

I change into my armor, sattle up my equipment and fully recharge my riffle,

 

 "We are being ambushed, we must report to sarge Sugha!" Taeyeon shouted from the living room,

 

We where being ambushed..sh**, I could to start to see the walls shaking, that only meant one thing.... bomber's are in the way. I rush to the living room, befor we leave I had to know one more thing.

 

" Taeyeon please tell me that the medics have anknowleged this" I asked worriedly

" Don't worry Yul she's safe with the others, Fany-ah was the one who reported to me first about the ambush shes probaly with her by now "

 

It made me feel a bit better, but I dont know...the tension started to grow inside of me.

We ran outside the dorm, when we got outside we coud only see dust,rubble, and bullets shooting out of everywhere..it was hetic. We catched up to our other comrades. 

An enemy gernade was throwin at our direction, we doged the explosion but ended up in a ditch.

 

" We got only 1 km left to get to the headqauters "

" But we can't just run through this Taeyeon "

" I know, I Know..but the only way is around it, we might have to go down that sewer making us end up in the garden behind the headqauters"

" Kay, lets just hope the enemy is not down there " I said hesitantly 

 

We start to make our way to the sewer. First one down was taeyeon then me, it stank but it was our only way. 

 

" Kill all of those of those scun bags when we reach point one, but for now we reacharge amo! " 

"Wait wait I hear them, they're down there" I whispered to Taeyeaon

" I hear them, there's gotta be about 3 of them by how the shadows show" Taeyeon whispered back

 

We had to crawl, Taeyeon grabs her sniper and moves to a position closer to them. I take out my poisonous dart shooter, first one to hit was the furthest away, then to the far right second. Taeyeon nodded at me and gave me the cue, she sniped the last one in the middle. 

Because of the poison on the enemy they started to shoot everywhere, I ran towards them throwing my daggers at them, bullseye they where down.

We made it behind to the garden, just when we where about to get out of the sewer, guns where pointed at us.

 

" Captian Yuri? " 

" Oh hey guys help us out " I said in relief

" Of course Captian, also Sergeant Sugha is looking for both of you" the young officer replied

We entered the head qauters.

....

" There you are you rascals, I've been waiting for you forever. Listen carefully bombers are in the way, citizens are being taken out to safe places, your mission is to send this package to the Main base in Seoul " Ordered Sarge Sugha

" Yes sir!" Both of us saluted 

" Sargeant! 50% of the population is safe, but the other is unkown" A Lady officer told the saregeant

 

'fany-ah? why are you here, aren't you suppose to be flying to Seoul' both Yuri and Taeyeon thought

 

"sh**, we only have 5 minutes until they come, alright Captains I have faith in your hands the helicopter is waiting for you, get to it! Miss.Tiffany please lead them."  Order the Sarge

We bowed and left the room.

..........

" Tiffany, where is she?" I questioned

" I don't know Yul, I remembered having her behind me then she was gone I was going to go after her but there was to many people, I noticed she kept on saying she needs to go back to the room for something.." Her voiced cracked a bit.

 

' She's not at the hospital...she went back to the dorm..no no no she can't'

I sprinted through the hallway I could hear Taeyeon calling me, but I had to make sure she wasn't there. Call me foolish but something was telling me this was not right. I tried to get to the dorm, but the officers held me back and that's when they came....enemy bombers...there flying ships fillled the sky. I was put in the helicopter by force.

 

"LET ME GO!" I tried to push them off but they wouldn't let me go.

 

The helicopter was lifting of the ground.

Until the first bomb was droped on Building 1C, where...

our room was.

The force of the bomb sent a wave of violent gravity towards the plane pushing it off to the side hitting a tree, the helicopter went in circles.

I jumped off befor the plane could explode. I fell into the pond near the garden. 

My eyes felt heavy, I couldn't move my body.. I sank my back hitting the floor of the pond.

Everything started to turn black.

...........

...................

"no....please......sica..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if it seems rushed but I only had 10 mintues of free time befor I had to go to my Hockey game.