The Memories.

Where Are You...

Any words written with Italic writting is showing the charachters thoughts.

Any words written in grey is flash backs/ dreams.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Yuri! "A girl shouts and waving her hand, runing towards her friend carrying 4 huge text books.

A raven haired girl turns around, as she is greeted by a red haired girl.

" Fany-ah,what happened your sweating, hahaha "

" yeah yeah, hey hold these for me for a moment " the red girl tossed the textebooks as she took the chance and ran off, leaving Yuri doumbfounded.

" YURI DO ME A FAVOUR AND SEND THOSE TO MR.LEE! " shouted the red head giving her an evil grin.

" YAAAAAAAHHH!! WHAT THE HELL! " Yuri whined.

Yuri shook her head in disblief,

" Jack a**.."

She made her way to Mr.Lees office and dropped the books off. One thing Yuri knew for sure Mr.Lee was one scary a** teacher.

On her way back she hears something near the bending machine in the hallway, but the hallway seemed empty. As she gets closer to the machine she hears sniffing as if someone was crying, closer she got she could see the tip of a shoe.

She is greeted by a girl who is holding her knees close to her chest. The girl looks up to only find yuri sqautted down to meet eye level with the girl.

Yuri could see she was crying alot as her eyes were red and puffy.

The girl looked at Yuri for a sec, she throws her body and clings on to yuri, she cries on her shoulder. Yuri didin't know what to do, but wrap her arms around the pettite waist and comfort her. Minutes pass by and crys turned into sobbing then to sniffing, for awhile Yuri could hear light snores.

Yuri pushed the girl gently to see if her ears aren't playing tricks, and they weren't. The light haired girl had her eyes closed and light snores could only be heard.

' she must be tired from all that crying ' yuri thought. Yuri didn't know what to do, where she to bring her to the clinic or wait until she wakes up.

Yuri looks down at the peacefull girl that is sleeping on her arms. 

Yuri stays still as she is memerized by the girl's beauty. Yuri observes her facial features, porceline skin, perfect shaped eyebrows, beautiful pink lips...

The girl starts to stirr, as she moves closer to yuris body and tightens the hug, as her head agianst Yuri's chest and arms wrapped around Yuri...

'What em I going to do with you'....

___End of dream______________________

" YURI! "

AAArrgh whats that sound, I open my eyes and see my comrade Taeyeon.

" Taeyeon whats going on?? " I asked stretching my arms

Taeyeon comes back in my room with my armor and riffle, leving me confused until I could hear the sirens that gave me the cue that we were under attack.

 

 

_________________________________________________