Unknown Gamers

Unknown Gamers

Unknown Gamers

            Lay was at his house and he had got a game called Call of Duty which he was playing at the moment. All of a sudden Lay joined into a lobby and was playing then he started getting killed by a player named Thunder_Pika.
            “What the does this person keep killing me!” screamed Lay, “oh my en gosh he is cheating!”

            In frustration Lay quit the game and turned off his game console and went to go find something to eat before he threw his game controller at his T.V. because he was so annoyed with the game. Maybe lay will play again later when the annoying ThunderPika is gone.

---------------------------------

            Chen on the other hand was also at his house playing Call of Duty. When he was playing and saw Unicorn_Healer leave the game he started laughing.

            “Hahaha I’m the best at this game!” grinned Chen as he finished up the game and turned off his console to go finish up his homework, “I can’t wait to tell Lay at school tomorrow!”

---------------------------------

            The next morning Lay and Chen arrive at school. They immediately got into a conversation about Call of Duty. Lay was saying how he kept getting killed over and over by the same person. Also how Lay went everywhere but still got killed by that same person.

            Then Chen was talking excitedly about how he kept winning his games and leveling up so much. Also how he kept killing everyone in each of his games and how he got so many kills in each game he played.

The bell rang so they had to go to class. “Well I got to get to class” said Chen.

 Alright talk to you later” said Lay.

---------------------------------

By the time after school came by, Lay and Chen met up one last time before they went home. They saw each other one last time to see what each other were going to do for the rest of the day.

---------------------------------

“Hey Chen” hollered Lay

“Oh, hey Lay” yelled Chen

“What are you going to do today?” said Lay

“Well I plan on eating when I get home, finish my homework, and if I have extra time I will maybe play some Call Of Duty. How about you Lay what are you going to do when you get home? ” Said Chen.

“Oh ok, well I’m going to do the same thing, Do you want to come to my house?” Said Lay

            Chen nodded “sure thing”

---------------------------------

            They walked to Lay’s house quickly, and got inside. They finished their homework quickly together and Chen suddenly noticed Lay’s game system.

            “Why don’t we play a game?” Said Chen

            “Sure why not.” Said Lay

They started up the system and they both logged onto their accounts. Then they noticed each other’s user names and was shocked to find out that they were the player that pissed each other off yesterday.

            “What the hell! Your that’s been killing me yesterday in the game.” Exclaimed Lay

            “Oh my gosh you’re the one I’ve been killing, oh I didn’t know!”

            “ DUDE YOU’RE THE ONE THAT ALMOST MADE ME RAGE QUIT AND BREAK AND THROW MY GAME SYSTEM OUT THE WINDOW!!!”

             “SORRY BRO SORRY GEEZ!”

            Lay narrowed his eyes at Chen, “Rematch game right now man!”

            “Alright!” yelled out Chen as they both grabbed their controllers to start up the match.

---------------------------------

            “DUDE YOU CHEATED!”

            “NO I DIDN’T YOU JUST HAVE BAD AIM, A BAD GUN, A BAD SENSITIVETY, AND A BAD TRIGGER FINGER!”

            “HA I’LL KILL YOU THIS TIME. WHO HAS BAD GAMING SKILLS NOW!?”

            “OH YEA I’LL GET MY REVENGE THIS ROUND!”

            Lay and Chen glared at each other, suddenly the door to Lay’s bedroom slammed opened and his mom walked in.

            “Why are you two yelling!?”

            “Chen was cheating!”

            “Lay is being a sore loser in the game!”

            Lay’s mom looked annoyed as she narrowed her eyes at the two boys, “All this noise over a game?!”

            Lay and Chen gulped in fear as they shook their heads.

            Lay’s mom suddenly moved forward and picked up the game system in her hands, unplugging all the wires at once before heading to the window.

            “I’ll fix the problem!” She opened the window and threw the game system out and closed it once more.

            Lay and Chen’s jaw dropped in shock.

            Lay’s mom turned around and slammed the bedroom door closed.

            “Dude… My game system… I paid for that,” said Lay sadly.

            Chen patted Lay on the back, “It’s okay, there’s always my house to play game at.”

            Lay gave Chen a look, “Will your mom throw your game system out the window for being loud?”

            Chen shook his head, “No but my dad might.”

            Lay and Chen looked at each other.

            Maybe putting off games for a while would be a good idea anyways.

---------------------------------

 

 

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for suddenly changing the plot but I hope you liked the fic anyways? Thanks for reading! XD