Phone conversation

You're My Wedding Crasher

Jisu

"Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up," said Jisu to himself as her heard the phone ring on the other end of the line. "I need to talk to you.."

"Hello?" came a low voice from the other end. "Jisu hyung?"

"Uh, hey Daniel. Listen, I have to say something--"

"Oh, hold that thought." Jisu could hear the audible shouting in the background, "Save a spot for me, kay?" "Okay, oppa!"

"Where the heck are you?" Jisu asked as Daniel got back on the phone.

"Huh? Oh, uh, nowhere. So what was it that you needed to say?"

"Daniel... I'm getting married."

Daniel hooted from the other end of the line. "My man Jisu's already got himself a girl? Nice!"

"It's an arranged marriage. As in, I'm marrying a stranger."

"...oh. But still! You got yourself a girl!"

Jisu sighed. "So, there's something I wanted to ask."

"Oh, yeah, sure, I'll go to the wedding. Can't miss my hyung getting married!" Daniel laughed.

"No, not that. Could you, like... be my best man or something? I'm getting married to someone I don't love, but I don't wanna face it alone."

"Someone you don't love? Ouch. But sure, I'll be-- wait. There will be bridesmaids, right?"

"Yes..."

"Score!"

"... but none of them are for you. Daniel, I'm getting married, you can't just be flirting around wih random people!"

"But.. but.."

"No buts."

"Hmph. Fine. I'm only doing this cause I'm your best friend."

"Good. See you at around 2 tomorrow?"

"... fine."

"Alright. Later, Danny boy."

"Later."

Jisu shut off his phone and sighed. "Something tells me he won't stop himself from flirting.." he said, palming his face with his hands.