Commencement

Love 102 (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two o'clock in the afternoon, and the weather was behaving as the exhausted ladies of Girls' Generation (SNSD) were on a plane back to Seoul. They had just wrapped up the final leg of their European tour, in Paris, last night: a long six months had crawled by. Inside the plane, the majority of the girls', with the exception of Jessica and Sunny, were taking a long well deseved nap. Seoul was only an hour away and the two awake besties were anxiously texting their beloved boyfriends. Being separated from a loved one for six months was an excrutiating experience for them, the longest one so far, but, they knew more was expected to come. Their schedules had frequently started to collide with EXO's due to the boy group's recent rise in popularrity. They were taking over charts, awards, variety shows, and performing local and international tours. In fact, they were even giving their senior groups within the company a run for their money.  In 2013, they brought in the most stocks and were in the mist of planning another comeback in late May of 2014. It was only the beginning of January now though and the girls' were scheduled to make a korean comeback in February.

"Awww, Minny planned a dinner date! How romantic!" Sunny happily shrieked accidentally knudging Jessica in the abdomen with her elbow . "Did Han plan anything for you two?"

She shook her head. "It's nothing romantic. We're just going to meet up at my house and chat."

"That is romantic! I'm pretty sure you guys are going to do way more than just chat." She winked at her friend. "You guys are so lucky. Minseok and I still haven't even talked about having yet. He's so slow. I mean come on dude, we've been dating for almost three years. We should've had a long time ago."

"It's good that he's taking things really steady, alright. And---" she dropped her gaze to the floor "Han and I still haven't had yet."

"What? Really? That's shocking! But you guys are always so lovey-dovey though! How?"

"I...can't really...tell you the reason why." She averted her attention to the window. "It's private."

"Oh, okay. I understand."

 

An hour later, the plane landed in the Seoul airport. The staff team woke all the girls' up. The zealous screams coming from their fans awaiting their presence were deathening. The manager told all the girls' to put on their sunglasses in order to hide their tired and exhausted eyes. The airplane door opened and the girls' descended down the steps. A group of security guards, 20 in to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter