Chapter 5

100 days with him (HIATUS)

“Baekhyun! Wake up” Chanyeol whispered so he won’t wake Mrs. Byun up. Baekhyun stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Chanyeol lazily but then he realized that it wasn’t his mom who woke him up. It was Chanyeol, then he remembered yesterday.

“Oh good morning” Chanyeol said.´and smiled at the tired boy. He looked like a sleepy puppy. So cut- No Chanyeol! He is not cute! Get a grip of yourself. It’s only a dare. 

“ G-good morning” Baekhyun said. 

“Time to get up! I’m taking you out on a date!”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened, he almost looked like his classmate Kyungsoo.

“W-what? What makes you think I would go out with you?” 

Chanyeol dropped his head and looked at his feet, acting upset.

“ B-because I want to know you? A-and i k-kind of like ....you”

Baekhyun felt guilty for acting like that. He could see that Chanyeol really got upset and he just kind of confessed to him that he likes him. No one ever liked Baekhyun, at least he thought so. Chanyeol saved him yesterday too, he should say yes. 

“ Ok so where are you taking me?” Baekhyun finally said. Chanyeol immediately shot his head up and looked at Baekhyun with a playful grin. Baekhyun couldn’t hold himself so he smiled back at Chanyeol. That grin was just too adorable.

“ Well that’s a secret!”

Baekhyun giggled and told Chanyeol to fix himself in his room and Baekhyun walked down the stairs.

“ Good Morning mom!” His mom looked up from the newspaper and looked at her son worriedly. 

“ Baekhyun are you ok? What happened testerday?” 

Baelhyun sighed and sat down beside his mom, he told her everything. His mom looked so worried, she hugged him tightly and patted his head. Baekhyun cried a little but leaned into the embrace. 

“ It’s going to be okay, son. Remember that I love you.” Baekhyun nodded and told her that he loves her too. Yesterday was amazing until that man came. Baekhyun can feel his stomach turn when he thinks about it. The worse came always to him, he was tired of it. His dad died when he was 15 and he could remember when he got into depression and started to cut himself but that was his darkest secret. Even his mom didn’t know about it, he concealed it well.

 

They heard Chanyeol coming down the stairs so they turned their gaze to the door. Chanyeol walked in with his uniform on, hair still wet and he was holding the towel he borrowed. Baekhyun sighed and took the towel from him and gestured him to sit down on the floor in the living room. Chanyeol obeyed and Baekhyun sat on the couch. He gently put the towel on and started to dry Chanyeols hair. Baekhyuns mom came in to the living room and looked at them. She smiled and secretly took a picture. They were so cute. 

“ Chanyeol”

Baekhyuns mom said. Chanyeol glanced at Mrs. Byun and smiled.

“ I would like to thank you for saving my son. That was really brave and I thought I would like to give you something in return.” Chanyeol was curious, what would she give him?

Mrs.Byun stood up and walked towards the big cabinet and unlocked it with a black old key. 

“Mom you’re not giving him that? “ Baekhyun asked, all shocked over his mothers behavior. 

“ I am Baekhyun” She pulled out a black box and gave it to Chanyeol. He looked puzzled but he opened it and saw a beautiful ring. It was golden with ruby pearls on. Chanyeol gasped and covered his mouth. 

“ I can’t take this Mrs. Byun. This is your ring” Chanyeol said.

“ Please take it. It was our family ring and it belongs to you now. You saved Baekhyun so I consider you as a family member. “ Mrs.Byun said and smiled at Chanyeol. She patted his head and walked into the kitchen again. Baekhyun was still in shock, he couldn’t believe his mom did that! She barely knew Chanyeol. What if he throws it out. 

“Please take care of it Chanyeol. We had that ring in ages and it’s really precious to our family”

Chanyeol nodded and stood up. He streched his arms out and suddenly hugged Baekhyun. 

“Thank you Baekhyun.” Baekhyun sat there frozen, whats with the sudden skinship? 

“ No problem Chanyeol.” Baekhyun smiled.

“ You should go and get fixed. We’re going out soon!”

▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩

“Where are you taking me?” 

“Here” He pointed on a place that Baekhyun never went to, but he knew what it was. Lotte World.

“I have never been here” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol gasped at him and watched the latter in disbelief. 

“ How could you not go to the Lotte World! That place is so awesome! Just let me ask you first. Are you afraid of roller coasters?” 

“ I don’t know. I never rode one” 

“ Let’s see then” Chanyeol intertwined their fingers and Baekhyun blushed. They walked towards the booth and Chanyeol paid for the tickets. They walked in and Baekhyun was welcomed by thousands of people having fun. Everybody was laughing happily and eating ice cream. He didn’t even notice Chanyeol buying ice cream for them. Chanyeol had an idea. He took Baekhyuns ice cream and put some on Baekhyuns nose. Baekhyun was startled by the coldness on his nose and he slowly turned to Chanyeol. 

“Park Chanyeol you’re going to pay for that.” He said and ran towards Chanyeol and smudged the ice cream on Chanyeols face. They both laughed so hard, clutching his stomach.

“ omg my stomach hurts!” He said while laughing.

Chanyeol giggle and dragged Baekhyun to some place and they waited for their turn, Baekhyun read the banner and it said “Flume ride”. So they’re going to ride in water. 

“ Aren’t we going to get wet?” Baekhyun asked. 

“ No i have this” Chanyeol said and showed him an umbrella. Baekhyun smiled. They were next and Baekhyun started to get nervous. They walked in to the “wood” looking like boat. Chanyeol sat there first and stretched his legs to the sides so Baekhyun could sit in between. Baekhyun blushed again but sat down. Chanyeol opened the umbrella and leaned Baekhyun towards his back, Baekhyun felt like an apple now. He then noticed the drop, he panicked and took a grip of Chanyeols arm. Chanyeol put his arm around Baekhyuns waist and told him that its going to be fun. And then they fell. Baekhyun could feel his stomach turn around but he thought it was fun. They got off the boat and walked towards a bench and sat down.

“Well, that was fun!”

“Told you!”

“ Lets go and ride that one!”

Chanyeol smiled and walked after Baekhyun.

 

▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩

 

They were almost at Baekhyuns house. It was 7 pm and they had so much fun! Baekhyun really likes amusement parks. He also liked Chanyeol. They were at the front door now.

“So how was it?”

Chanyeol asked nervously.

“Thank you Chanyeol! It was so much fun! We should visit amusement parks more!”

“I’m glad you liked it! Well goodnight Baekhyun!”

“Goodnight!” Baekhyun said happily. He walked towards the door but stopped when Chanyeol called his name. He turned around and was welcomed by soft lips pressed against his cheek. He blushed madly and looked at Chanyeol shocked. 

“Goodnight now!”

Chanyeol waved and walked away. Baekhyun stood there frozen. Did Chanyeol just peck his cheek? 

 

 ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩

 

HELLO! NEW FANFIC COMING UP! "ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH THE FAMOUS PRINCE"