Chapter 2

100 days with him (HIATUS)

CHANYEOL P.O.V


Stupid nerd. No manners.

I walked down to the cafeteria. There I saw my friends. Kai, Sehun, Kris and Tao. 

- Wassup? , I said.

- Nothing much just playing truth or dare, they said.

Truth or dare? Ohh i want to play too! I can finally get Sehun to make a move on Kai. Yeah I ship them. Sehun actually confessed to me yesterday that he likes Kai. But he thinks Kai is straight. But really he will never know if he doesn't ask? So i'm going to help Sehun.

- I'm in, i cheered.


We spun the empty water bottle. I was focused on the spinning bottle and a smile formed on my lips when it stopped. The bottle pointed on Kai. I quickly said that i want to ask him. And he said dare. Lucky day I guess. I winked at Sehun and I saw as Sehun was getting nervous. He knew what Chanyeol will do. Sehun just wanted to punch his hyung for acting like that. But it was too late. Chanyeol already said what Kai has to do.

'Kiss Sehun'


Kai was first shocked but soon it was replaced by a smirk. Sehun was focused on the floor like it was the most intresting thing in the world. Chanyeol could clearly sense that Sehun was nervous as hell. Like they were in a cafeteria and everybody's attention was always on them. And the stares would not help Sehun right now. Now when Kim Kai was about to kiss him infront of the whole school. Chanyeol watched carefully when Kai leaned into Sehun. He tickled Sehun so he could get his attention. When Sehun turned to face Kai he was invited by something soft on his lips. Sehun was so shocked! Chanyeol laughed so loud! But Sehun finally kissed back after a few seconds. Students were gasping and cheering and some were actually disgusted. Guess they're homophobic, or jealous. But doesn't matter right now. The thing is that they kissed for around 3 minutes now. And the awkward thing was that it was an innocent kiss. Not making out. Just a peck. They finally broke apart when that nerd came in the cafeteria. Good timing. 
Sehun and Kai smiled at each other and turned back to the table. Tao had his mouth hanging and Kris tried to close it but Tao kept opening it. 
- Ok my turn! , Sehun let out.
Sehun spun the bottle quickly and it pointed at Chanyeol. Ok Sehun will probably ask him to do something nice cause Chanyeol was so nice to him. Chanyeol thought that at least. He picked dare. And then Sehun smirked. That was the moment when Chanyeol knew that Sehun was up to something crazy. He nervously took a bite of his sandwich and asked Sehun to go on. 
- Mhhm.... Ok I got something, Sehun said.
- So what am i supposed to do? 
- Date Byun Baekhyun for 100 days! 
- Who's Byun Baekhyun?
- That boy with a book, he pointed on a boy who's sitting near the big tree. THAT'S THAT NERD!!!
- You've got to be kidding me!!
- Nope you have to!
- B-but... ALRIGHT!! 
I walked off and made my way to Baekhyun. 
- Hey there ! Byun Baekhyun! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there dumplings! Now what will happen between Chanyeol and Baekhyun? And what will happen to my side couple sekai?? You'll know in the next chapter!
- galaxy deer