Chapter 2

Why do I have to love you?!?

                                                                            ---The day of the meeting---

 

Authors POV:

It’s early in the morning and all 12 wolves are up early because of the excitement. Half of them happy, half of them scared, unsure or simply confused what to think. Tao and his pack stayed the last three days non-stop together but had to depart now to pack their things. Early in the noon they drove together with the B.A.P- parents to the border, where they’re already awaited from the Exo-Pack. The parents said their farewell fast and left soon after but not before Bang Yongguk warned Yifan, Jongdae, Jongin, Sehun, Joonmyun and Chanyeol to not hurt their babys!

 

 

Taos POV:

When we arrived at the border, our future mates stood already there. I discovered my mate almost immediately. I can’t really describe it but as soon as I saw him, I wasn’t depressed anymore but I just wanted to jump in his arms and never let go of him. I heard of that feeling often, all mated wolves would tell about the bond that connects you right after the first glance, but I never believed in it. But as I took a short look to my friends I realised that their eyes tell the same as mine. I was the first one to approach my mate and the others soon followed me. But as soon as I was near my mate, I forgot everything and everyone and all that mattered was HIM. I couldn’t tear my eyes from him. His gorgeous BODY, his handsome FACE, his SCENT, his EVERYTHING was simply perfect and I felt as if I could stare at him forever. He was the first one to say a word and I felt his deep voice deep within me and had to concentrate to understand what he’s saying.  “Hi, I’m Yifan.” So simple but yet it send me back into dream-world and I just stared at him. I think I stood there for a while like a pabo until Kris cleared his throat and laughed and I snapped out of it. Well that’s embarrassing… Great Tao, really great first impression! What to do now?!? My wolf growled embarrassed, but I dismissed it for the time being. I bowed slightly and spoke: “Ah sorry. I’m Tao, great to meet you, Mate.

 

Kris POV:

He’s cute, we’re really lucky, don’t you also think so? I couldn’t agree more with my wolf and I’m really happy to finally meet our mate. Currently, my mate stands in front of me and is in a shock-like state and it’s really cute. But I really want to know his name so I cleared my throat and his reaction was even cuter! His cuteness is going to be our dead! Especially if his wolf is the same! But truthfully, I don’t care about that. All I care about is that I finally met my mate, Tao, and that I can love and honour him. I’m really looking forward to our future.

 

 

Right next to the Alpha pair stood, of course, the Beta pair with Joonmyun und Yixing. Yixing reacted slightly different than his brothers because of his terrible shyness. But Joonmyun didn’t think anything bad of it and approached his mate carefully and understanding. As soon as Yixing didn’t retreat more from Joonmyun, the latter pulled Yixing in a tight hug and breathed his smell deeply in. Yixing surprised himself as he didn’t flinch away and his inner wolf was so happy to finally smell his mate. Yixing hugged the other wolf back and they simply stood there, breathing in the scent of each other.

 

 

The encounter of Baekhyun and Chanyeol was somehow really funny. As soon as Baek caught a sniff of Chanyeols scent, he ran off straight in his mates arms. Chanyeol didn’t know why but somehow he knew exactly what Baekhyun was planning and awaited him with open arms and on steady ground. Thank god he did or they would have both fallen on the ground but neither would have cared. Baekhyun had his legs around Chanyeols waist and clung on him like a koala. “Hi, I’m Baekhyun. I hope you’re ready for an exciting future with me.” Wow Baek! What if he isn’t as lively as we and more the lazy style? But the worries of Baeks wolf died down as Chanyeol chuckled and nodded. “I’m Chanyeol. And yeah, glad to know you’re as vivid as me. I can see we’re going to have a fun future together.”

 

 

Not as funny as the encounter from the BaekYeol couple but soooo cute was the encounter of the KaiSoo and ChenMin couple. Kyungsoo and Minseok stood nervous next to each other and observed the ways, how their friends went to their mates. Kyungsoo hung shyly at Minseoks arm. Jongdae and Jongin went together to their mates and introduced themselves politely. “Hi, I’m Jongin. Happy to meet you, Mate. But could you please not hang at other males like that, my wolf is going insane at it.” Kyungsoo chuckled at the cute behaviour of his mate and let go of Minseoks arm. “I’m Kyungsoo, nice to meet you too. Can I hang at your arm instead?” Kyungsoo winked and went to Jongin without even waiting for the answer. Hey, what’s happening Kyungsoo? Since when are you that forward?!? Kyungsoo couldn’t answer his wolf, as he himself didn’t know an answer to it. Next to introduce was Jongdae. He simply went to Minseok and pecked him on the right cheek, at which Minseok blushed deeply. “I’m Jongdae. You’re really cute, we already like you!” Minseok blushed a bit more and shyly pecked Jongdae on the left cheek. “I’m Minseok, and we like you too.” With that, Minseok blushed even more. Jongdae chuckled and Minseoks cheek. The both of them fell in their own world and didn’t hear anything or anyone.

 

 

The last couple with the omega also introduced each other in a funny way. Sehun, the hyper pup he his, ran to Luhan excitedly and hopped up and down. Soon he stopped und took Luhan in his arms. “Hi! My name is Sehun and I’m so happy to have you finally in my arms! I’m looking really forward to our future together and yeah… Don’t worry, I’m not planning on hurting you and I’m going to protect you from any harm. I’m sorry I think I’m saying too much, it’s because I’m really excited and happy and yeah… Um, I’m just going to hold my tongue now.” , why do you have to talk this much Sehun?! You’re going to scare my mate away at this rate! But the other Wolf just chuckled. “I’m Luhan, nice to finally meet you.” Luhan liked the hug and cuddled deeper to Sehuns chest.

 

 

 

A/N: Waaaaaaah I'm soooooooooooooooo sorryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I completely forgot the time and to upload and more than a month passed... I'll try to update more frequently, but sadly I can't promise anything because I'm busy with work and school and I have some problems in work but yeah...