Chapter 1

Why do I have to love you?!?

Tao’s POV:

“What?!? We are all engaged? Umma, how could you do that? I don’t want to be separated from the other five!!!” I cried when my parents, or adoptive parents if you wanna know it exactly, told me that I and my 5 best friends Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Yixing and Bakhyun are engaged with 6 wolves  from another pack. Well I knew I had to become a mate someday because I’m a submissive male wolf. But no matter what, I wanted to choose my mate for myself! And I don’t want to be separated from my friends so soon after all we’ve been through. Our parents were all killed from the same hunters, but on different times. My parents were the first victims out of all. I was adopted from the B.A.P pack and I became the oldest son of the leader Bang Yongguk and his mate Zelo. Soon after me came Minseok as my brother. After Minseok were the parents of Luhan and Yixin, a Chinese twin pair, murdered and they were adopted from Daehyun and Youngjae. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun came at last and became the sons of Jongup and Himchan. We six were soon best friends and an inseparable pack. Because we all have the same past, we understand each other perfectly and help each other all the time. We are all submissive wolves, what may be another point why we understand each other so good. I was somewhat like the Leader of us and that’s why I spoke first when our parents told us about our mates and future. I look at the others and see the shock on every face and that makes me even sadder. But my Umma Zelo soothes me when he says:” Who said anything about separating you? Your mates are from the same pack and life in the same, big house. You’ll live under the same roof, but in separate distracts. I, Youngjae and Himchan went there to meet your mates. Don’t think we would give you to anyone who isn’t to our liking! We are good befriended with their parents. You’ll live a good life and you can always come to visit us.“ Now it looks different but still, I’m not ready to become a mate and thus pups. I look at my friend and we all nod, stand up and walk upstairs to my room.

 

No one’s POV:

As soon as the door was closed, everything went messy. Tao, Xiumin and Luhan started to cry, Lay didn’t move an inch and D.O and Baekhyun went the room up and down until they crashed together and started to cry as well. Lay had himself first under control and tried to calm the others down. Soon they decide it was for the best to shift in wolf form and think a bit more radical about it.

They jumped out of the window in their wolf form and run into the forest. They ran ‘till they couldn’t anymore and went back to Taos room. There they shifted back, laid a big futon on the ground and slept close to each other.

 

 

Kris’s POV:

Me and the other five are very excited. In two days are we going to meet our future mates and bring them in our new house. We just moved the last things in our new house, which we got from our parents so that they won’t have to have us new couples around them *devilish smirk* and yeah… When we all somehow gathered in the living room, we decided to shift into wolves and have a nice run. Who knows when the next times is to spend time only of us 6? Little did we know what our mates are going through right now because they don’t really want us.

 

 

 

 

Sooooooooooo... That would be Chappie 1^^ please tell me in the comments what you think of it and maybe what you think should change or happen... see you in the next chappie;)