Alive

Got Prides Do Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sleeping beauty still sleep in the bed even the time already figured at 11 AM. From the screen of her IPhone, displayed 10 missed calls and 2 messages. Raining still bathing around and the weather was very friendly to her.

 

There’s someone who couldn’t sleep last night, a woman who’s kept singing the song ‘spend my life with you’ till 4 AM. She read an e-book from her IPhone and yes, the book that’d she read was about a love story- a theme that she never opened since a year before-

 

She never wants to talk about love

 

She never wants to read romance

 

She never wants to watch a love story

 

She never wants to think about love

 

 

“VICTORIAAAA………. Wake up, !!!!” GI Ta came to the Victoria’s room suddenly

 

Victoria just trolled herself in the bed and kept sleeping, didn’t realize that there’s someone near her.

Gi Ta opened the curtains  and lights of the sun shined in the entire of room.

 

“Oh ! Close it off!” Victoria closed her face with a pillow

 

“Victoria, come on. You’d promised me to go to Spa today. Come one” Gi Ta pulled Victoria’s hand to make wake her up.” Come on, lazy girl! Wake up… Oh my, you should gained some weight by the way” Gi Ta failed to pull her.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…………………….Shut up!” Victoria suddenly woke up from her bed and straightly searched for her IPhone.

 

“Come on dear, I’d booked at 12 PM. We should be hurry” GI Ta commented her.

 

Victoria just kept silence and tried to get her life back; she found the IPhone and faced it still in a half of her cognition. Slowly but sure, she looked the notification ’10 missed called and 2 messages’

 

She opened the missed called list and here it is only one name shown up, JUNG YUNHO. Then she moved to the inbox

 

 

8AM

Morning Victoria, wake up already? Anytime you ready, call me then I’ll fetch you

 

 

“Ah… I have an appointment, by the way” Victoria muttered

 

“What did you said? Ya ….. you have an appointment? You’d promised me!” Gi Ta said

 

Victoria didn’t care with Gi Ta’s talked, she then continue to open the 2nd message and yes, it still from the same sender

 

 

10.30

  I think the owner of this phone still sleepy. Should I come and wake her up directly?

 

 

‘What did you said, Jung Yunho’ Victoria suddenly blushed.  After seconds later, her IPhone made a sound again. There’s someone called her, JUNG YUNHO

 

“EHmm…. Ehmm…” Victoria fixed her voice and her hair as like that man ‘JUNG YUNHO’ is in front of her. She waited till the 4th sounds of ringtone than she swiped the phone, “Hi, Yunho”

 

“Oh finally, you wake up” the baritone voice in the morning was made up her day.

 

“Yeah… I slept late last night”-‘because of you’-“I need to finish the rest of my job” Victoria pretended to be cool.

 

“Oh you work until late? Really ? It’s not because of me right?” Yunho smirked in the opposite place.

 

“What are you talking about, Jung Yunho” second time to pretend.

 

“Anyways, what time will you ready miss? “

 

“Hmmm…..” Victoria looked her watch.

 

“Yaa … Victoria! You had a promised to me!” Gi Ta suddenly shouted and Victoria closed quickly

 

The man in there followed Victoria to pretends- Pretend to didn’t hear anything-

 

“Mmm … how about 1 o’clock?” Victoria said

 

“Okay, Madam. I will be in front of your lobby and 1 o’clock”

 

“Yes sir,please”

 

“Don’t be too pretty okay. I can’t handle myself by the way” Yunho acted to whisper.

 

“Yaa…. What-ever” her y style “ Okay, see you” she hanged off the phone, and didn’t realize there’s a woman in front of her that felt so mad already.

 

“So, you’ll go?” Gi Ta asked tensed.

 

“Oh come on dear... I’ll treat you for the most expensive spa later. Give me my time for now. Okay? “Victoria cupped Gi Ta’s cheeks and straightly walk to the bathroom while blew a song.

 

“Go to hell, you !” Gi Ta let her anger out then she got out from Victoria’s room and closed the door strongly.

 

“I’m sorry baby” Victoria smiled inside the bathroom.

 

In Ha’s Clinic

Cheongdam-dong building #543

 

Today the patient is not too many; it still could counted by hand. The weather is cold today so maybe people didn’t want to control their psychologist at this time.

 

In Ha kept staying in her room and still ‘playing BIGBANG song – old song- and scrolled her IPhone to read her timeline.

 

“Miss Lee, there’s a patient outside; actually he already made appointment to Mr. Kim, but Mr. Kim already get back to home 10 minutes ago. Do you want to accept it?” a nurse came to In Ha room.

 

“Is he an existing one?” In Ha asked.

 

“Yes… His name is Mr. Lee and here’s the detail, Miss” the nurse gave her an envelope, filled with papers of his records.

 

“Let him in, then” In Ha quickly turned down the volume of BIGBANG from her cd player and used her blazer again.

 

The door finally open, and here it is a man in his fancy old style – saint Laurent coat from winter 2010; Tod’s flats from spring 2009; Armani Exchanges Ripped Jeans  for Summer 2009; IPhone 6 in his hand that was couldn’t upgrade the OS to the new 13th IOS at this year; at his eyes, putted Ray Ban red that’d been famous on 2011-Nichkun from 2PM had ever used that on that year-

 

“Hi… nice to meet you, please sit in here” In Ha greeted him politely.

 

“Thank you” he sat

 

“So, how can I help you Mr. Lee--------?“ In Ha made a long for her tone to signed him that she wants to know his name.

 

“Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun. But you can call me Seungri” the man leaned her back to the chair while the woman in front of him give no response, “ Sorry, Miss-“ He looked on the In Ha’s name in her blazer, “ Miss Lee, can you help me for my problem?”

Still no response from her,

 

‘Is it Seungri? Lee Seunghyun? V.I? My baby Panda? Oh my God, is it real?

But what happened with him? ‘So many questions in In Ha head now

 

“Miss Lee” Seungri waved his hands in In Ha’s head.

 

“Oh yes, Mr. Lee. I’m just got shocked before” In Ha started back to her mind. “Sorry if I’m wrong, but are you Seungri from BIGBANG?”

 

Seungri stood up suddenly and throw his body forward to In Ha while pointing in In Ha’s eyes, “You know me, right? Yes... I’m not wrong!” he shouted happily. “You know what, your freaking partner Mr. Kim Jaejoong, didn’t know anything about me. I really want to change my therapist and now I got it. Yes!”

 

 

‘This freaking Seungri still in his over confidence and cute after all, what happened with seungri, by the way?’ In Ha thought inside. She opened the envelope one more time and gone through to the diagnosis tables.

 

“So, Miss Lee… what is really happened to me?”Seungri spotted to sit in front of in Ha.

 

In Ha closed the envelopes and putted that in to table, she fixed her position and tries to heard the story of her patient. 

 

“That freakin Mr.kim told me to make a visit once a week. It really frustrates me, I’m not a crazy by the way, why should I go to the psychology like you guys? “ Seungri exhaled his breath

 

In Ha replied with her smile,’I should be a professional one. Yes he is seungri, but now he is my patient’,” Mr. Lee, you don’t have to be crazy people to came here, people who just want to shared anything is welcome in here. And they’re not crazy.”

 

“Ya… whatever”

 

“Okay Mr. Lee, is this your 1st time to meet me right? So could you please sit in there?” In Ha pointed the relax sofa in the edge of the room. Seungri walked in to that spot and sit there comfort.

 

“Okay… Take off your coat, and shoes. Sit there as relax as you want”

 

Then Seungri followed the instruction.

 

“Okay Mr. Lee, you feel relax there?”

 

Seungri nodded.

 

“Then could you close your eyes?”

 

“Ya… for what?” Seungri got confused

 

In Ha made a reason, “ I’m your fans. I will get nervous if I’m still look to your eyes” In ha used a stupid reason that could made Seungri big headed.

 

“Ahh… arrasso.. Okay then” Seungri smiled teasing.

 

“Seungri-ssi, you can feel relax here. Our conversation here will never get out from this place. I’m a good secret keeper, so don’t worry” In Ha relaxed him.” Try to exhale you breath then throw it slowly” In Ha watched him,”Do it more,now with me.. in hale…exhale… inhale.. exhale…”

 

Two minutes after, In Ha noticed him already in his relaxy comfort world. In Ha starts her session.

 

“So, how’s your week? You met Mr. Kim last week right?” In Ha stated her session

 

“Ah… that brat, Kim Jaejoong?”

 

In ha laughed, “what’s the matter with Kim Jaejoong-ssi?”

 

“You know.. that brat called me that I was too over act with my life. He even didn’t know anything about me”

 

“Oh really?but for me, he is a nice guy”

 

“Ya… maybe you’re his girlfriend” Seungri pointed his finger.

 

In Ha just laughed sweetly,”Hei, you didn’t answer my question. Tell me, how your week?”

 

“My week? I just rested in my house after dismissed from the hospital”

 

“You had accident a week ago right? What happened with you after that?”

 

“I’m well... nothing injured me” Seungri get more relax with the conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter