(Un)Lucky Day

Got Prides Do Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gi Ta’s Room

Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu #12270

 

Time flies so fast, the clockwise has already figure at the number eight. The three girls still lying in the floor, sleep deeply in their dreams. Nobody can wake up each other, until In Ha’s phone is ringing

 

“In Ha-ya... Where are you?” a voice heard from across.

 

“Who is this? What are you looking for Ahjussi?”  In Ha replied the voice with sleepy cutie voices

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re still sleeping. IN HA!!!!!! We have our presentation at 8.15. HURRY to be here!!! Do you want to do it again in the next semester?” the voice heard louder than before.

 

In Ha gets up and stands up so fast, make her foot steps on Gi Ta’s hand.

 

“Awwwww…In Ha-ya…  So noisy ... It’s still early” Gi Ta shouted some words suddenly, didn’t know that’s her dream or not.

 

“What noisy? WAKE UP, AHJUMMA! It’s already …..” she turns on the light from her IPhone and shouts suddenly “EIGHT O’CLOCK” she is running so fast leaves Gi Ta room.

 

While In Ha back to her room, Gi Ta wakes up and tries to find Victoria who sleeps nowhere. “Vic, where are you?” Gi Ta calls Victoria, heading to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

Suddenly she’s really surprised, and finds Victoria sits in the closet while her one hand in the sink. Yup … she just washes her hand for whole night.

 

“VICTORIA.. What are you doing? Wake up, it’s already 8 o clock. Don’t you have any meeting at this hour?”

 

Victoria wakes up and her head still feels so heavy. She looks around and found her hand so cold and freezing because she putted in the water for a whole night. Gi Ta turns off the tap and hand a towel to Victoria. She dries her hand with a towel, and feels so sore. She looks at her hand and there it is… a straight scratch in her palm.

 

“What am I doing with my body?” Victoria didn’t realize for what she did last night.

She looks carefully her hands and the bloods still out from her palm. Gi Ta gives a big bandage in and put it carefully to Victoria’s hand.

 

“Okay dear, whatever had you did last night…just think about it and don’t ever try to suicide!” Gi Ta teased Victoria. “Stupid Ahjumma … Okay…Done. Get back to your room and take a bath. I’m already late by the way, so GET OUT FROM MY ROOM, NOW!!!”

 

 

Victoria gets out from Gi Ta room and coming to her room. She opens her laptop and the Outlook to receive all the emails. 134 emails to be received at this morning and she starts to analyze her meeting schedule this morning.

 

“Oh my gawd. I have a schedule at 8 AM!!! What time is it? “Her eyes get wider when seeing the time. “8.20? Oh… s!!!”

 

 

Meeting Room

Orecles Korea Co, Hea-Bong Building

 

She stands in front of the door, while thinking how to enter this meeting room. She looks to her watch, it’s already 9.15 AM. “What should I do? “ Victoria muttered by his lips.

 

She braves her self, put her hand into the door handle and try to open carefully. Nobody notices her appearance, since the attention is full to the presenter. Luckily, the entrance door is at the behind. She’s searching the empty chair and unpredictably the man besides her is the Director.

 

“One hour late, Miss…” Mr. Director said hi to her.

 

‘Oh geez…’ Victoria talked inside her thoughts. “I ‘m really sorry sir, i have something important before.”

 

The director whispers into Victoria’s ears, “If you’re still hang over, just take your day off, i will allow you.” He got back his attentions to the slides in front, while he was smiling signed that he .

 

Victoria just shocks and she can’t say anything. She is trying to take her attention to the slide, but she can’t deny that her head still feel heavy. ‘Oh my god’ she talked to herself.

 

“Thank you for your attention; I hope we can handle this account together, so our project will be deal in this quarter” the presenter ended his slides, at that time the audience give him applauses. “By the way, for Orecle’s product who will handle this account?”

 

“From our side, you can contact Miss Victoria as our PIC” Mr. Director Replied the presenter questions.” Miss Victoria, please introduce yourself to him”

 

As soon as she heard her name called. She stands up and shows her aura to the audiences “Hi… My name is Victoria. Nice to meet you. Let’s handle this account together, so we can make it deal as soon as possible” Victoria introduced herself with full of her confidences. It doesn’t look like, somebody came late at this meeting.

 

“Hi Miss Victoria. Hope we can give the best for this” He replied.

 

After that, the meeting is finish and one by one people leaves the room. Victoria had a conversation with the other partner, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter