Begin

Got Prides Do Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ceramic House Restaurant

Gangnam Best Samgyeopsal-

 

“You know what,Yunho? They have the best samgyeopsal in Seoul. I really loved it” Victoria sat in the chair opposite from Yunho. He searched the menu for their dinner.

 

“You eat meat at this hour,Vic? I didn’t expect you!” Yunho looked to Victoria and smiled to her.

 

Victoria just replied with a smile then she called the waitress. After they finished their order, they returned the menu book to the waitress.

 

“So, tell me about your life?” Yunho started the conversation

 

“Ya… we’re a business partner. Don’t dare you to ask about my personal life” Victoria replies when he poured Soju to the glass.

 

“Hei…we’re outside from office. Do not talk about works now.” Yunho Smiled. “We’ve already be friend, right?”

 

“Hmmm… I see” Victoria gulped one shot of soju.

 

“So, are you married Vic? “

 

“Married? Too straight to the point,Sir!” They laughed. “Not yet”

 

“Oh why? At your age and your looks, impossible if you’re not occupied!”

 

“Poor me, that’s the reality”. Vic started to turn the cigarettes on.”To be honest, I’m not thinking about that yet. I really love my jobs now, so no one can stop me!”

 

“Wow... amazing. So, you don’t have any thought for marry?”

 

“For now, not. But I don’t know later. Maybe if I can be in your place as a director, I will start to think about married” Victoria laughed .

 

“But at that time, no man will accept your age, dear” Yunho teased

 

“Then, I will not marry” they both laugh together and their food was already came.

 

They cooked the samgyeopsal and started to eat the food.Victoria wrapped one by one lettuce and eat more and more meat like the meat will be fade away tomorrow.

 

“Vic, you’re so greedy for a woman”

 

“About what? This samgyeop? Victoria asked then Yunho nodded.” I’m hungry and you’re already my friend,right? So I don’t need to watch my manner.” She smiled and started to eat again.

 

“Ah… how about you Yunho?” Victoria started to ask Yunho

 

“What me?”

 

“Your life. You just asked me before, now it’s my turn”.

 

“My life? Hmmm… no special things. I’m just a man. That’s all”

 

“Ya… what kind of man?”

 

“Me? Kind a divorce man” Yunho Smiled.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“ Ya… I’m married but my family already destroyed”

 

“Are you serious? For how long?”

 

“Officially few months ago, but now we’re fight for the rights of our childrens”

 

“Childrens? How many?”

 

“The oldest is a boy 10 years old and the youngest is a girl 5 years old”

 

“So.. you want to get the right for both?”

 

Yunho just laughed while gulped one shot of soju, “It’s not like that. Now we’re fighting to get the right for our freedom”

 

“I don’t know what you mean”. Victoria started to get confused.

 

“We both don’t want to take care of them. We’re trying to let them in to the orphanage. But, no orphanage wants to accept them. They said, we’re so crazy”.

 

“Honestly yes. You guys so weird”

 

“You will feel same like me, when you’re on that time” Yunho said and pointed his finger to Victoria.

 

“Whatever your reason, I just confused. After all, it’s your life. I do not care about that” Victoria replied.

 

They talked and tried to know each other. Sometimes Yunho slipped some jokes to make the conversation feel cozy. Yunho talked much about his life in the US, and he shared about his works and company. Victoria got super excited when Yunho talked about works. She really wanted to know details about his works. It’s different with Yunho. Yunho asked Victoria about her daily life; Victoria talked about her friends that she lived with. About her routines and her parents that lived far away from Korea.

 

“Vic… let me treat you okay?” Yunho take out his card and give the waitress to pay.

 

Victoria just smiled to him,"Thank you, chinggu "

 

Now it;s turn for yunho to get smiled.

 

 

After they finished the payment, they got out from the restaurant headed to the car. It’s already cold outside, and the wind blew super high.

 

“Oh… So Cold… where’s your hotel? Is it far from here?” Victoria asked Yunho before they entered to the car.

 

“Not really. I can take a cab. Don’t worry” Yunho replied. “But before I go back to the hotel, let me take you to your apartment” Yunho touched Victoria wrist.

 

Victoria gave him smile and laughed, “How come? I bring my car, by the way”

 

“I will come with you to your apartment then I will take my cab from there” Yunho smiled

 

“it’s weird… okay then. It’s cool outside, I can’t stand anymore” Victoria opened her car and started the engine.

 

They drove to Victoria apartment while listened to the song from the radio.  Her apartment is not too far from the restaurant. They only need 15 minutes to reach the destination. Victoria parked her car in the basement and took Yunho to the cab dropped spot in lobby

 

“You don’t invite me to your apartment miss?” Yunho broke the silence

 

“I’m sorry, sir. you're not close enough to be invited in my apartment” they both laughed together.

 

“Okay… I see. Then I will make it closer” Yunho replied her teased with one of a big smile and tapped his hand into her shoulders.

 

“Let’s see..but do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter