004

Her Characters

Take one story viewed from a different angle and perspective…

 

 

Sehun drew in one deep breath. “Minhee, I thought I told you to stay at home” he said over the phone as he took a left turn and parked his car.

The great and almighty Oh Sehun may not be as bad and cold as people thought he would be. Underneath all those acts of ignorance and disciplinary lays a man that has a passionate love towards his one and only soul, his sister.

After the death of both of their parents, his responsibility grew larger. Sehun felt his needs to protect and care for his sister─ so he took every possible job he could to support them financially, physically and mentally.

Minhee was born 10 years after Sehun. Being the sister of a famous idol, she had to make sure no one and absolutely no one knows of her personal life. Her friends thought she had an average brother that coincidentally have a great job, never had they ever thought that their best friend is actually the sister of their celebrity crush.

“Well I was bored, hungry and then I was bored and hungry and hungry…” she said

“Okay, I get it I’m sorry my meeting got dragged… and I’m here already”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at the entrance, Minhee, god where else would I be…”

“I can’t see you, I’m at the entrance too” she said voice full of annoyance.

“Well I literally parked my car in front of the entrance beside the huge sign EAST PARK” Sehun answered and turned off the song that was playing in his car.

“Oppa, I told you I’m at the WEST ENTRANCE… I told you there’s four different entrance” Minhee exclaimed, angered by her brother’s stupidity.

“…oh…”

“Yes OH! I have 5 bags full of groceries and another plastic bag with Chinese take-outs. Unless you want to starve yourself to sleep, you better come and help me”

Just like that, Minhee got Sehun wrapped up around her fingers. Sehun turned off the engine and went out of his car, locking it. He exhaled his breath and answered his sister with voice full of care, “I’m sorry, just sit down and wait there”

Sehun brought his red scarf that was wrapped around his neck nearer to his nose, covering half of his face. “This is not enough” he thought. The boy unlocked his car and took the sunglasses that was placed on the dashboard.

Walking around, turning his head as he searched for his sister that was actually on the opposite side, Sehun grew tired. “Just where is this girl” he thought again and called his sister. As he pressed the call button and brought his phone over to his ear, the boy lowered down his scarf so that he could talk to her.

Before Minhee could even answer the call… a girl screeched hysterically, “OMG, IT’S OH SEHUN!” she said pointing her hands towards him.

And that is how a video of Sehun running around the park at night being chased down by some girls got viral in YouTube.

Sehun turned and ran towards another path. His breath was short and the pitiful boy was literally sweating in the middle of autumn…at night! He could hear the screams behind him, chasing his speed. Somehow, he felt like a teenage girl being chased by some drunken man. Never had he ever imagine his life will be like this.

Suddenly, the tired lad saw a girl walking steadily towards him. Sehun felt as though he knew the person, he felt familiar with the way she walked and the aura that she gave out. He scrutinised his eyes and observed the girl thoroughly.

“God, what the… what is that witch doing here? In that?!” he thought as he neared her. He thought what she was wearing does not match her social status, well their thoughts were mutual. The growing screeches from his fangirls woke him up from his thoughts─ with his final decision, Sehun ran and pushed her right shoulder, making her turned around as he hugged her from behind. He then clasped his hand over Clara’s mouth, preventing the girl from screaming and brought her to hide behind a tree by the side.

His back hit the tree with a bit force. Sehun tried to catch his breath as he tried to not put much pressure towards Clara. He’s an educated man, he knew not to make a girl feel violated. Sehun could feel Clara’s shaky short breaths and accelerating heart beats under his embrace, though he couldn’t really tell, probably because his heart was beating at the same pace.

When Clara brought her hand and clasp it over Sehun’s, he suddenly felt disgusted. Sehun could feel the uncomfortable sticky sweats from her palms on the backside of his hand. Automatically, he unclasped his hand and pushed the girl unintentionally. Albeit regretting it afterwards, Sehun made sure he did not show any sign of concern.

Clara turned around and stood up, facing him. She was mad and he was sure of it, 100% sure of it, undoubtedly sure of it. He prepared himself for the outrage wraths from the ice princess, though it never came… and it never will.

Instead, Clara took a deep breath, almost like she just came out from a swim across the Pacific Ocean.

“And your reason...” she took a breath

“...for doing...” she inhaled deeply

“…all of that…” another deep breath

“...is?” she asked looking at him, still trying to stabilise herself.

“Well they were chasing me and you were in the middle of the way so I had to do something that would save us both! And what are you even doing here?! Hell, why are your hands so sweaty?!” Sehun yelled at her.

When her brain processed his voice, she came back to life. Surprise and shocked, mostly shocked, Clara blew out a breath and squad down to take her bag of sweet potatoes that fell from before. She wanted to scream at his face, she wanted to do that so badly but then again Clara regained her composure and acted professionally.

“Well, what does your problem with your fanatic fangirls have anything to do with me Mr. Oh?” she asked, folding her arms.

“I’m not sure about you Ms. Lee but unless you want to wake up tomorrow and have reporters and paparazzi swarming outside your house, not to mention being the headline in the newspapers and floods the internet with an article of ‘OH SEHUN AND CLARA LEE SEEN IN A PARK AT THE SAME TIME’ then yeah sure why not, let’s show them our faces” Sehun said in a breath. He looked at her as he lifted one of his eyebrows, provoking the girl with sarcasm.

Clara was speechless, she felt dumb and surprisingly that was the first. Sehun was correct. The girls that were chasing him obviously have cameras and phones with them. It would be suspicious once they see two incredibly famous and wealthy bachelor in a park, coincidentally at the same night. “Did they decide to meet here?” “Were the planning to have their date at the park?” “Are they dating?” these questions will eventually occur and one thing will lead to another, making everything more complicated than it already is.

“What? Cat got your tongue?” Sehun said mocking Clara. The girl rolled her eyes and took her leave.

Sehun was somehow still curious of the reason she was there in the first place. The boy followed Clara and walked by her side, startling the girl. They walked along the pavements with silence, it felt peaceful somehow. That is until…

“Why did you come here? Surprisingly, the great and powerful Clara Lee comes to this place…” Sehun said without looking at her.

“I don’t know… maybe because the park is literally a public attraction” she answered back. “…Sweet potatoes?” Clara offered nicely, handing him the paper bag.

Sehun took a peek inside and shook his head, “The foods that your sweaty hands touched? No thank you I would like to live tomorrow” he said and smirked.

Clara rolled her eyes, annoyed of his childish behaviour. Without further explaining or defending herself, she turned to him and the soft gaze that she had earlier changed. It was as though the fire in her eyes ignited and then it wildly burns. “My car is here” she said stopping him from speaking.

“We have a press conference tomorrow at 3 and I expect you to be there at 2.30 sharp. Do not wear a suit, I want you to wear a spindrift blue coloured button down…” she commanded.

Before Sehun even get to reply with a snarky comment, Clara beat him to it, “…and I don’t know why you followed me till here but fyi, wearing a sunglass at night does not just look weird, it makes you look dumb. It only makes you stood out more, showing that you are really trying to disguise yourself” she said and turned around, leaving the speechless Sehun by himself.

Before she entered her car, Clara spun and smiled genuinely at Sehun, “Thank you” she said truthfully.

As her car drove off, Sehun’s eyes wander around the space. He was somehow lost in the sight that he saw from before. She actually smiled, and it was not just any smile, it was actually sincere. He felt the honesty in that smile, he felt it lingers around him.

The sound of his ringtone brought him back to life, which is when he realised…

“…Minhee” 

 

 


I am back! Lol

So i actually left a lot of clues here in Chapter 3 and 4 about Clara's condition. Caught any? Could you guess what it is? Woot woot xD