Chapter 2:The first day

Look at me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt better now thanks to Kyungsoo and of course, EXO. Jongin still gave you a cold shoulder and you realised that he was staying away from Seulgi these days. Did they fight? Why are they staying away from each other? You asked yourself. Did Oppa tell him about my disease? I hope not. You thought. He better not know about it. In class, Jongin sat with you and you decided to confront him.

"Why are you not with Seulgi these days?" You asked and blinked your eyes a couple of times. He sighed and turned and looked at you. "Didn't you say you needed one week? Today's the first day." He said and you smiled .He finally gave you the chance. You almost wanted to say thanks but he had turned away. You sighed. Perhaps he was still angry but he didn't want to show it out. In the middle of a lesson, someone tapped you on your shoulder. You looked to your right. It was Jongin. He pointed to a question and you knew that he wanted you to let him copy your answer.You sighed.You couldn't just let him copy. He always did that and it was his bad habit. You silently taught him the first step and told him to solve the rest. He showed you his puppy eyes but you didn't melt because he always does that and you are used to it. You shook your pen and told him it's a nono. He sighed and went back to the question. He solved it in a few minutes and you peeked at his paper. Good. You will not have to rely on me anymore after I'm gone. You silently thought to yourself. Little did you know, Seulgi was staring at you and Jongin. Deep inside,she felt jealous. She found that you are going to steal Jongin away from her. After school, Jongin volunteered to send you home. You rejected him but he insisted.

"What about Seulgi?" You asked. "Stop worrying about her. She's didn't mind and I promised hyung to date you for a week." He said and closed the car door. You sighed and fastened your seatbealt. He entered the car and drove off. On the way home, there was an awkward silence between you both. You wanted to listen to some music and tried to turn on the radio but Jongin stopped you. "Don't touch my things." He said and coldly and you fell back your seat, puffing your cheeks. You looked out the window and tears were threatening to fall. In the past, when you on the radio in Jongin's car, he wouldn't mind but in such a short period of time, he changed and you found him a complete different person. Did you ever care about me Jongin? You thought to yourself and closed your eyes. You felt tired, really tired. When Jongin saw you sleeping, he felt guilty and decided to go to your favourite place which is the Han river. He made a U-turn and drove to the Han river. When Jongin reached the Han river, he stopped the car at a side and you was still asleep. Jongin took out his coat and place it on you. He saw your tear stain and your heavy eyebags. She didn't sleep? He asked himself and blamed himself for not taking care of you. He noticed it only now and he felt really guilty. But his mind told him to not care about her anymore because he has Seulgi and this would only last a week. He listened to his mind instead of his heart. His heart was telling him to go to you but he insisted. He got down the car and sat down on the bench. Soon,you woke up and saw Jongin sitting on the bench. You smiled and your heart fluttered when you saw his jacket on you. You missed his scent. You got down the car and brought the jacket along.

"Yeah don't worry she's asleep." You smiled and walked closer to him but you stopped when he started talking on the phone again you was curious so you stood behind him. "Wh-what? Of course i won't fall in love with her babe. It's only a week and she'll leave us alone. She's such a ." You heard everything and you felt like the whole world came crushing down. Do he even care and treat me as his bestfriend? At least look at me for once, Jongin. You thought to yourself. He hung up the phone and stood up. He turned around. He looked at you,shocked. "How long have you been here?" He asked and you smiled.

"Not long, don't worry I didn't hear your conversation. Here, your jacket. 고​마​워(Gomawo)." You said and went to the car and took your bag. You waited for a taxi to come and went home. When you entered the taxi, tears trickled down and you sniffed. You wiped it off and looked out of the window. Love hurts...You thought and bit your lower lips. When Jongin saw you taking your bag, entering the taxi, he felt like pulling you back but he didn't budge.He decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter