Chapter 1

Look at me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-flashback-

"Yah you come here!Just wait till i catch you!"Jongin shouted to you and chased after you at the park

"Andwae!" You shouted and sticked out your tongue at him. You turned around and didn't notice what was infront of you.

"Yah be careful!"Jongin shouted to you and you turned to the front,You were running towards the road and the cars were coming after you. Jongin ran forward and hugged you from behind. He pulled you away to the side of the road.

"Yah be careful!" He sort of reprimanded you and you blushed. You had a crush on him when you both were in middle school. Both of you studied in the same high school. Nobody knew you had a crush on Jongin, only your 'oppa', Kyungsoo knew.You were adopted by Kyungsoo's parents when you were young and Kyungsoo was only a year older than you.Your name was 'Kim Sohee' but since kyungsoo's parents adopted you, they changed your surname to 'Do' and thus,your name now is 'Do Sohee' you kept your relationship with Kyungsoo a secret. You didn't want people to know that you were an orphan and look down on you. But suddenly, the queenka of the schoo,Minhee,stalked the both of you and spread the news to everybody else in school. Jongin knew about it since you three grew up together. He protects you from getting bullied and when he was not with you, everyone bullies you and you went home, crying silently in your room. You thought Kyungsoo didn't know about it but in his heart, he knew everything. He knew that you got bullied in school. He was angry with himself for not protecting you, of course. Just a month ago, a new girl, Seulgi joined the school and she became the queenka because of her looks. She has three bestfriends ,Irene,Wendy and Joy. You realised that the distance between you and Jongin was getting further and further apart because of Seulgi. One day, Jongin went to find you and you were really happy. But he looked for you because he liked Seulgi and didn't know how to confess to her so he asked you for your help. You felt your whole world crashing down. Your crush, your first love, your bestfriend, didn't notice you instead, he noticed a girl who is new. He liked her and that was the fact. You slightly smiled and decided to help him. But just one week after you helped Jongin, your head was extremely in pain and Kyungsoo decided to bring you to the hospital for a check up. The doctor told you that you had a disease and you had to do a surgery to stop the disease. It was a 50% chance. You might die or you might survive without your memory. You was devastated. You cried days and nights. Your adopted parents were overseas and they didn't know about it. You told Kyungsoo to keepit a secret and especially not tell Jongin about it.

-End of flashback-

Tears were forming when you thought about it again. Now,officially, Jongin and Seulgi had dated. You wore your fake spectacles because you didn't want Jongin to notice your swollen eyes .Did he even care about me? Maybe not.You thought to yourself. After Jongin started dating Seulgi, he totally became another person. He was no longer the sweet and caring bestfriend. He looked down on you, mocked you and pretended that he hated you infront of Red Velvet(Seulgi's clique). Because Kyungsoo was in EXO, the kingka group in school,they treat you as their younger sister. You told them to stay away from you but they refused. In the end, Jongin told them to stay away from you and that hurt you.

"Guys just leave her alone. She'll get bullied more if we stay together with her. Seulgi will have the wrong idea too."Jongin said that to EXO straight at your face and they looked at you apologetically. You smiled and mouthed 'I will be okay' to them. Kyungsoo didn't know about it until Junmyeon told him. He almost lost his temper but for his precious little dongsaeng, he kept it inside and after school, he would always wait for you outside school and go home together.

 Kyungsoo knocked on the door and opened it. You looked at him and smiled. The doctor gave you a week to sepnd time with your loved ones and you decided to confess to Jongin. You didn't care if he had a girlfriend. You removed your spectacles and walked out of your room wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter