Chapter 3

Look at me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's POV

Just when you look towards the door, you saw Jongin. What is he doing here? You thought to yourself and you wiped off the tears off your face. You turned your back and wanted to make your way up to your room. You didn't want to see him. You felt more hurt. When you walked to the stairs, somebody pulled you by your wrist. You closed your eyes. You knew who was it. It was Jongin.

"Can we have a talk outside?" He asked and this time, he felt really guilty. Why? Because when he went back home, he saw the picture of you and him happily together at the playground and until middle school, until Seulgi came into his story, the whole thing changed.He saw your happy face and he thought of your face now. You are not happy,even if you smile,it was always a fake smile. He blamed himself and he finally accepted you,as his bestfriend again. "What is there to talk between us?" You asked coldly. Jongin was taken aback by your sudden cold reply. EXO and even Kyungsoo didn't dare to open their mouths. They didn't want to interfere your conversation with Jongin.

"Sohee.. Please just give me 5 minutes." Jongin said and you wiggled your grab out of his wrist.

"What is there to talk about between us Jongin?! Why can't you just go to your Seulgi?! Why do you call me a and pretended nothing happened?! How could you Kim Jongin! I'm your bestfriend! No, correction, I used to be your bestfriend."  EXO and especially Kyungsoo was taken aback when you shouted and their eyes widened when they heard Jongin call you a . Kyungsoo clenched his fists but Minseok stopped him from punching Jongin. "I never thought you are such a person! A warm hearted and nice guy became a cold guy who just wants attention from his girlfriend! You are no different to the other guys who you call attention seeker for girls! You are just Kai right now! Where did the old Jongin went to?" You asked and you lowered down your voice this time. Jongin looked at you, shocked maybe. But you were right. You was always with his girlfriend, not caring about EXO and most importantly, his own bestfriend. He felt really guilty after hearing what you said to him. He saw you crying and he wanted to wipe of your tears. He stepped forward while you stepped back. 

"하지마 (Hajima)..." You cried out and ran up to your room because your head hurted. Kyungsoo chased after you and followed you up. He knew what was wrong. You went into your room and shut your door but Kyungsoo stopped you by placing his hand on the door. You cried even harder. "Sohee let oppa in!" Kyungsoo shouted at you and your head hurt again. You let go of the door knob and walked to your bed weakly. You sat on your bed and took the medicine Kyungsoo helped you by taking the cup of water to you. You took it from him and swallowed the pills. You lied on your bed, staring into space.

"Are you still giving him a week?" Kyungsoo asked you and you shrugged your shoulders. 

"I don't know..oppa i really don't know." Just then, there was a knock on your door. You sat up and kyungsoo looked at the door. He walked to the door and opened it. You quickly kept your medicine into your drawer just in case that person was Jongin. Oh wait. He probably have already left to find his beloved girlfriend. Kyungsoo opened the door and to your surprise, it was Jongin. You turned around, with your back facing him. You wiped off your tears away. You could hear footsteps walking to you but you didn't seem to care. You looked down. 

"Sohee ah.." Jongin called out to you. You closed your eyes and tears fell. It has been ages since he called you by your name. You kept hearing him calling you names you hated but because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter