Ch. 4 Final

Broken

BROKEN 

 
Chapter 4 
 
A/N: Sorry readers that I have delayed for a very long time with the update. it was because I was dealing with it in reality. haha sorry. Anyways, I’ll continue this chapter and I might have to skip some parts but I’ll make sure to explain in a way as well. But I might end it with this chapter as well because if I try to keep writing it I’ll forget it soon haha.  I am very sorry. I wanted to keep up with this story but then I haven’t been on my laptop to so anything other that update my status on AFF and do assigned work from college classes. 
 
*Jae In’s POV*
 
I got my explanation that I wanted form Jason. Mainly because I was creeped out about how he saw me and I never really saw him. After awhile things just got a bit weird, but then got back on track. 
 
It was long until after Mina confessed her feelings for Jason. It was hard for me because I was closer to him but because he said that nothing was wrong with it he decided to let it pass.
 
After awhile of his birthday came up and Mina wanted to celebrate his birthday with him however he couldn’t make it. 
 
Things just kinda changed from then on. 
 
It was a month after when I was walking up the stairs and saw Jason sitting in the usually spot. 
 
Once I arrived we’d have a short conversation and then he’ll leave me alone and go with his friend to study. Not just once of twice, but it was almost each time I see him. Or overall most of the time I don’t even see him anymore. Things just got weird and we sort of have a distance put in between us. 
 
One day when he was actually sitting up there and I tried to start a conversation with him, it was really different, I felt out of place, the connection was no longer there. 
 
However I don’t hate him. I have no reason to. I wasn’t mad at him. No reason for me to feel upset that he wasn’t there or that he had to leave. 
 
We changed a little afterwards and we just distanced apart. 
 
Winter break was around the corner and even on the last day before school ended I didn’t get to see him and say a proper goodbye because I know well that I wouldn’t see him the next semester. My heart broke, not because I had feelings then but because he was a good person. A good friend. Someone who I was able to talk about my problems to. But I didn’t blame him, nor anything else. I just believed that our path ended. 
 
New Year celebration was happening and as I remembered there he said he had a booth and they sell food. I was out and went to visit the booth, that I had planned since I arrived there. However I only came to realize that I don’t know which booth was his. So I decided to text him and ask which was his booth. As the message sent and I looked up, don’t know if it was fate or coincidence, I saw him, serving his customers. I smiled and made my way to his booth. After a quick chat with him I had left. 
 
After the New Years, I had and hang out with him, to talk about my life problems. He managed to cheer me up and made me realized, “Ah, I do like him. What was it that made me blind from noticing? Was it because Mina liked him?” was what I thought, and I knew well that I was guilty. I felt guilty, for liking someone who I know, and who I am close to already liked, but feelings, the live a mind of their own and control this heart of mine. 
 
I on the other hand kept my mouth shut. I didn’t tell him. And I hide the truth from Mina, only to feel guilty about doing so, that’s when I told her. I told her that I hung out with Jason and I have feelings for Jason, however, I wanted to throw those feelings away and aside. 
 
I somehow managed to do so, little by little, but then I would text him here and there. My heart would hurt texting to him. I felt like crying. I felt like a weak person again. After saying that I wouldn’t fall for someone again, I did. I was angry and upset, and I knew it was my fault, so I suffered through it. 
 
Valentines day came, and so I texted to him. I had asked him what he was doing. . . only to find out what I never expected, what I never thought. He was going to spend quality time with his girlfriend. My heart broke that instant. But I replied, with a “haha anyways enjoy your time with her.” was what I replied with a broken heart. After that I have stopped texting him. Time passed by as I just continued to do my own things in life. I eventually and slowly tried to get over him and eventually I still am. My heart is still wavering at the thought of him, the his name the shows up on my phone screen when I texted him to ask him for a favor. And the favor was to sign Mina’s birthday card. 
 
After he signs the card, I have no clue if I’ll ever text him again or ever meet him again. I won’t be seeing him yet until this coming Wednesday. My heart is crying deep inside. I want to wash the feelings away, but I believe I’m strong enough to go through this meeting and never see him again. Because I believe that our path will no longer cross again. And meeting him this Wednesday, will be the last time ever that I’ll see him. 
 
THE END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Updated Final Chapter: March 23, 2015 
 
Hey readers, sorry this last chapter didn’t have any dialogue. I am sincerely sorry. But yes, I have no clue what life have planned for us but that’s my story. I would love to explain a lot more and more about the past before I met him, and after. Oh here’s another thing, what Jason (it’s really not his name haha) and I was talking about when I hung out with him was the guy who I liked before I realized I actually have feelings for Jason. We’ll call him Grey. Well the way Grey and I met was crazy. I mean if you were in my shoes you’d probably also believe that he had feelings for me. But then things didn’t turn out that way. Anyways I met Grey again the other day for a friend’s birthday party. I was able to talk and be normal with him, problem was that evening I laughed a lot. It was from 10pm-12:30am. But during that time I had no laughter in me, no strength to smile, I just feel so broken that I couldn’t find the happiness in me, but after drinking a small shot of apple flavored what ever drink it was, not apple cider, I was flushed, and a bit off but I remember everything, but it was able to bring my mood up.. anyways this is long and boring haha. Anyways, I hope you somewhat liked it? I at expressing my feelings like seriously, and so I apologize, but thanks for waiting. Sorry! and Thank you my lovely readers. ^-^