Chapter 2

Broken
*Jae In’s POV*
 
“So what do you think of him?” Mina asked me as she sat down across from where I was sitting. 
 
“He’s friendly, from what I see so far. Why?” I replied removing one side of my ear bud and stared at her for an answer. 
 
“Nothing.” She replied.
 
“Hey guys.” Jason said arriving at the seats. 
 
“Hi.” Mina and I greeted him. 
 
“Mina don’t you have class in a bit?” Jason said after looking at his watch. 
 
“Actually yes I do, I have to run guys.” Mina said and left us again. 
 
“So how’s your day today?” Jason asked me.
 
“My day’s fine. Just a little tiring.” I replied giving him a warm smile. “Which building do you go to for your next class?” I asked.
 
“It’s not far from the library, however, the building for my last class is over at the Laboratory building, by the Life Science Building.” He replied. 
 
“I go to the Life Science Building for my last class.” I said. 
 
“So, that’s why I always see you walk pass the Stationary Building.” 
 
“Yeah. . . wait you see me? How come you never told me that?”
 
“Well whenever you walk to your class you look so focused on walking.” 
 
“What? I do. I usually look around.” I said. “Where do you sit that you see me?” 
 
“I sit by the Stationary building. At the tables.” 
 
“Really. I never see you.” 
 
“That’s because you were to focused on walking.” He said which made us laugh. 
 
After awhile of sitting in silence I decided to start off another conversation asking him about his personal life. He told me some things that I really never would’ve expected. I learned a lot of things about him when asking him questions. Back and forth we gave our opinions on the questions asked and the answers being said. We would laugh at some of our responses and continue chatting until it was time for him to leave. 
 
As he prepared to leave Mina came back after class as he made his way to leave. 
 
“Bye Jae In, it was fun talking to you.” 
 
“Yeap, definitely fun.” I replied and waved to him as Mina sat down. 
 
“What were you guys talking about?” 
 
“We were just talking about relationship stuff and he told me some funny stuff.” I said and told Mina a little about what Jason told me. “Oh! Guess what I just figured out as well.” I said. 
 
“What?” 
 
“So, Jason told me he always see me walk pass the Stationary building heading to my last class.” 
 
“Really?” 
 
“Yeah, and I told him I don’t see him, he said that I was too focused on walking.” I finished my sentence as we both started to laugh. 
 
As time went on, Jason and Jae In got closer and friendlier always talking about life problems and joking around. 
 
One day when Mina came up and Jason left, Mina started to talk about Jason this and Jason that. 
 
“Mina, do you.. perhaps like Jason?” 
 
“What? No, just because I have class with him and hang out with him means that I like him.” 
 
“Well you talk a lot about him even though I know a bit more information about him. I mean you talk about him a lot ever since you met him. Every word coming out of your mouth deals with him. 
 
“No, I don’t like him.” She said and blushed a little and turned away. 
 
“Okay, if you say so. If you don’t mind, why don’t you take me to my last class later. Maybe you might actually get to see him over there.” I joked with Mina and then scrolled through my phone after she slapped me on my arm making me laugh a bit louder than what I expected. 
 
After a few days have passed Mina came to me after Jason left and confessed to me about her feelings towards Jason, however she said she wasn't so sure yet, but the last thing I knew was that I was laughing my off and squealed. 
 
“I knew it! I knew it form the very beginning when I first met him, I had the thought of ‘Mina will so like this guy!’ I mean for the first couple of months you actually proved me wrong for awhile but turns out I wasn’t even wrong.” I said to her then added, “Since when did you start to like him?” 
 
“I don’t know.” 
 
“I actually thought it was when he gave you that note saying that you looked different.” I said and laughed at her. 
 
“Really?” 
 
“Yeah.” I said and then took out my lunch. “Did you bring lunch?” 
 
“No, I forgot.” She replied as I laugh. 
 
“Too bad.” I said and then ate my lunch. 
 
A few days later Mina came and sat with me for awhile before she headed to class. 
 
“So, did you get to see him today?” I asked her. 
 
“No, he didn’t come to class. I can’t believe he didn’t come though. I was actually depending on him for notes, but instead I ended up having to take notes.” She said. 
 
I laughed. “Oh really, well that just .” I said to her. 
 
“Well, I think I’m going to leave for class early today because the teacher there’s a guest speaker and he didn’t want us to show up late so I’m going now.” She said. 
 
“Okay, have fun in class.” I said to her and pulled out my earphones and started to listening to music and worked on some random stuff. Just then about 15 minutes had pass by suddenly had the urge to turn to find Jason making his way towards where I was sitting. 
 
“Oh, you’re here?” 
 
“Yeah.” 
 
“How come Mina said that you didn’t go to your class with Mina?” 
 
“I decided not to attend but came for my other classes.” He said as I laughed. 
 
“Oh, she was actually complaining about class today. She said she was depending on you for notes but then ended up having to write her own notes.”  I told him. 
 
“Really? I usually depend on her for notes.” He said which made me laugh. 
 
“You two are just too funny.” I said then continued to chat with him. 
 
After Mina’s class ended she came up and saw me talking with Jason and came to sit down. 
 
“Hey Jason, where were you this morning? I was actually going to depend on you for notes since I was falling asleep in class, but then I realized you weren’t in class so I had to take notes.” Mina said and took off her backpack and put it beside her legs. 
 
“Sorry, but I woke up late.” he said grabbed his bag. “Anyway girls, I’m heading to next class now, so see you two next time.” 
 
“Alright, bye.” I said to him as Mina just waved. As soon as he was out of earshot, Mina started to complain about that morning having to take notes and that he’s going to ask her for the notes instead. 
 
“Well you are going to give it to him aren’t you.” 
 
“Yeah, end up I will.” She said and I laughed. 
 
“You know he said he actually depends on you for notes.” I said laughing after telling her what Jason had told me. 
 
“I can’t believe that guy.” She said which made me laugh more. 
 
“You two are just perfect.” I said. 
 
“You know, I think do I like him.” She said in a softer voice. 
 
“Oh my gosh! Really? For sure now! Anyways I knew it! I was right all along! Right form the beginning when I met him I had this feeling and knew that you were going to like him!” I said to her and laughed.
 
"I know you said that before already." She said laughed. 
 
Little did I know that her feelings towards him was going to hurt me in the future. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Okay, Chatper 2 is finally up! Hooray! haha well hoped you enjoy it and I know it’s like a filler chapter but I do have to fill you up with the information about what’s going on haha.