Chapter 1

Broken

"Class will you please silent down. We have a new student today." The teacher said and looked over to the girl standing by the board. "Why don't you introduced yourself to us." The teacher said and took a seat giving her the spotlight to talk. 

"Hello everyone. My name is Mina Kim. I dropped a class for this one because I needed it for my major." She said as the teacher got back up. 

"Everybody, welcome her to the class." He said and he told her to take a seat anywhere. When she found a seat she sat down. 

"Okay, now group up everyone." 

"Group up?" She thought to herself. "I don't even know anyone." She sat in her seat when Jason spoke up a few seats behind her. 

"Do you guys want to be a group?" The people around him turned and looked at him so did Mina. 

"Sure." They replied. As class ended Jason made his way out following Mina. 

"Hey Mina." Jason said and caught up with her. 

"Hey. Jason, right?" She asked to reassure his name. 

"Yeah." He nodded. "So what class did you drop to come for this class and why?"

"Oh I dropped my other class because it was for nursing however, I'm not major in nursing anymore, and was interested in Liberal Studies so now my major is liberal studies." 

"Oh that's cool. Well I'll catch you later. I have a class to head to." He said and made his way through the crowd.

Mina then made her way to the library and sat alone listening to music waiting for her next class to come. 

As Mina was in the library waiting for class to start she text to her best cousin Jae In telling her about Jason and wanting her to meet Jason.

Jae In didn't care much and agreed that since Mina said that Jason was the first friend she ever made by herself without the help of anybody. 

A couple days passed as Mina told Jason about Jae In and since Mina didn't have class to attend she went to the library with Jason and texted Jae In to make her way up to the third floor of the library to find them up there. Not long after Jae In arrived taking a seat in front of Mina and Jason. 

“Jason, this is Jae In, my best cousin. Jae In this is Jason, my classmate." 

"Nice to meet you." Jason said and gestured his hand out for Jae In to shake. 

“Oh my gosh! Mina is so going to like this guy!” Jae In thought as she looked at Jason.

"Nice to meet you too." She said and shook his hand. They all talk for a bit when suddenly Mina's phone rung. She looked at the caller ID and then picked up and left Jason and Jae In alone. 

"So, how was your day?" Jason started.

"It's fine. I guess I can say that.” Jae In said and smiled to Jason as he smiled back. 

"How old are you?" He asked her. 

"I'm 17, turning 18. You?" 

"I'm 21 turning 22." He replied. 

"Hey guys I gotta run. Sorry I'm leaving but try to get and know each other." Mina said and ran off. 

"Are you done for the day or do you still have class?” Jason asked.

"Supposedly I would have class, but class got canceled." 

"I see." 

"What about you?" 

"I actually have class in a bit." 

"Oh really." 

"Yeah." 

After awhile Jason had to leave for class as Jae In stayed behind to do some school work before heading home. 

----------------------------------------------

Okay, here's the first chapter for the story. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Also for this first chapter I decided not to give it from a person’s point of view but just as an explanation to everyone.