What To Do

Welcome To Heaven

Jackson sighed softly as he put his head on Jaebum’s lap. “Hyung, what do you think?”

“I don’t know, Jackson,” Jaebum replied, voice almost a whisper. “It’s your choice. I don’t want to burden your shoulders with my opinion on this matter.”

“But hyung, this is our baby. You need to put in something about this situation,” Jackson retorted.

Jaebum shook his head, “I’ll support whatever you choose.”

“Useless,” the younger childishly murmured. He then sat up and complained, “Both you and Jinyoung won’t help me. Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom are still kids, so they just want to see this kid and have a younger sibling. Only Mark is helping! Hmph, Taecyeon-hyung is somewhat useful by at least giving some sort of advice. ‘Depend on your members’ he said. What if they don’t want to help?! Hmph!” He stood and stomped to his room, banging the door shut loudly.

As soon as the blonde was in his own private space, he sniffled lightly, hormones getting the best of him. Does Jaebum not want me anymore? Does Jaebum not want to have a child with me? It would have been nice if he’d just straight up and told me. He flung his jacket against the chair which fell onto the floor loudly, angry at everyone, himself included. Why?

Jackson sighed (he’s been doing that a lot recently) as he settles against the headboard of their bed. His eyebrows scrunched as he thought. Sighing (again), the blonde affectionately rubbed his soft stomach (when did I lose my abs?). He suddenly felt hot tears streaming down his cheeks. A late reaction, he angrily noted while furiously wiping at his face.

Jackson hated appearing so weak around everyone. He hated making everyone else worry. So what if he was vulnerable at times, he just had to hide it. It worked. No one questioned him. Jackson sniffed again, exhausted after another day of simply thinking.


“How’s he doing?” Jinyoung called from behind him, slight irritation evident in his voice almost as though he’s implying, get an abortion already.

“Can’t you tell?” Jaebum growled. “We don’t know what to do, but he expects us to help. You obviously don’t support him, and I don’t know what to do. Mark is bad at these sort of situations. If we, the hyungs, can’t do anything helpful, how are the maknaes gonna deal with it?”

“So get an abortion,” Jinyoung coldly responded.

With those words, either by some coincidence or Jackson hearing, a bang resounded in the leader’s shared bedroom.

Jinyoung flinched, “Or not.”

“Or not, indeed,” Jaebum repeated.

Mark knocked on the wall beside his and Youngjae’s door, “Well, Jinyoung, if you really want the baby dead and gone, you could just make Jackson more frustrated, and the chances of a miscarriage will be higher. But I doubt any of us want our happy virus devastated like that.”

Silence enveloped the room from the mere thought of seeing Jackson crushed. They’ve seen the rapper cry plenty of times, and none of those experiences were pleasant.

“Okay, fine,” Jinyoung sighed in defeat. “No more talks of abortion or getting rid of the baby. So what do we do?”

“Which is what we’ve been asking ourselves for days,” the oldest deadpanned.

The youngest indignantly replied, “We need to think of our careers! The real question is why you guys aren’t freaked out about it!”

“Maybe because I’m more worried about my boyfriend than what will happen to us?!” Jaebum snapped. “He could die while giving birth!”

Mark breathed out loudly, “How about you all shut up because Jackson doesn’t need whatever you’re about to stir up.”

“Mark, why are you so calm,” Jinyoung glared, ignoring the older’s words.

Approaching the couch, Mark answered easily, “Because in the end, the only people that can make the decision are Jaebum and Jackson. The only thing we can do is help with what we can.”

“What am I supposed to do?” Jaebum rolled his eyes.

Mark glanced at the leader and asked, “Do you want Jackson crushed with a dead baby or do you want Jackson happy with a kid, with you, suffering horrible comments from fans with our support?”

“I don’t want to see Jackson upset.”

“Well then, which one do you think is worse? There’s no better choice, Jaebum.”

Jaebum remained silent, thinking of the words just given to him by the eldest member.

Jinyoung glanced at the American-born Chinese. “Why do you know so much?”

Mark smiled bitterly, “Let’s just say I’ve been through this type of situation, and I lost a good friend.”

The younger shut his mouth in realization and then asked hesitantly, “Is it a sensitive topic?”

“It was so long ago. It doesn’t matter anymore,” Mark replied. “Just, try to support Jackson, or you’ll regret it.”


Sphenimersus: idk what happened. Somehow, sad background story of Mark appeared in my mind. I hope this is okay because I wrote this when I should have been studying for Physics, English, and Calculus. It’s also a bit short, but maybe I’ll be able to get the next chapter in two or three weeks. Thank you for your patience! <3