Worried Leader

Welcome To Heaven

YO!!!!!!! WASSUP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to the fact that I just fell in love with the couple, I decided to grace this site with more of this couple

BECAUSE I WANT TO READ A PREGNANT JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, please enjoy and do everything to make the author happy.


Jackson laid on the bed as the churning feeling in stomach kept him from falling back asleep.

He turned to lie on his side so that he could face his sleeping lover.

Jackson stared at the sleeping elder before he jumped up from his bed and made a beeline for the bathroom. Jaebum woke with a start when Jackson jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom. He stayed in bed wondering what made Jackson run to the bathroom like that.

Jaebum suddenly heard noises from the bathroom and got up to investigate the noises. He peeked through the door and quickly rushed over when he saw his lover leaning over the toilet and vomiting. He pat the younger's back.

Jackson had finished vomiting and was even paler than he was before. Jaebum helped Jackson to stand up and held onto him, afraid that the younger's legs would give out from the loss of energy.

Jaebum slowly guided the younger boy out of the bathroom and into their bedroom. He helped the boy to slowly sit down on the bed and laid him back down before going to his side of the bed and sitting down, wrapping an arm around the rapper's waist.

"Jackson, you need to go and see a doctor tomorrow. This is the 5th time that has happened in the span of 2 days. I'm really worried about you. Please promise me that you'll go to the doctor"

Jackson nodded his head and leaned more towards Jaebum. The two slowly made their way back to the bed and laid their exhausted bodies on the incredibly soft, fluffy bed before shutting their eyes and going back to dreamland.


Because it's been so long since I started writing this, I don't remember if this was a one shot or a multichap

But.....since I stopped it right there then it has to be the mutichap

(I'm so lame)