Visit to Doctor 1

Welcome To Heaven

Jackson woke up from the soft bed with a start. For a few seconds, he stared at the ceiling. Soon, he rushed to the bathroom again, emptying contents that were practically nonexistent in his stomach. Gasping for breath, he leaned to the side of the toilet, tears threatening to fall. He left the room and searched for the other man. In the kitchen, he found a note with the neat writings of the elder.

Jackson-ah, don’t forget to go to the doctor. I’ll be super mad if you don’t go. >:( I’ll see you tonight with your favorite snack. Love, Jaebum. <3’

Jackson smiled at the sweet message. Honestly, he didn’t know what he’d done to deserve such an amazing boyfriend. Nevertheless, he wouldn’t let the other go regardless of what happens. Call him a possessive bastard, but he loves Jaebum. I’ll go for you, Jaebum, Jackson fondly thought. He subconsciously placed a hand to his stomach, unaware of the action himself.

Returning to the bedroom, Jackson searched for some simple clothes. A comfortable black sweater paired with relaxed black slacks. He went through the drawer and put on a belt with a simple gold design. x Satisfied, he left the apartment and locked the door. He patted his pockets to check for his wallet and phone. When he entered his car, Jackson leaned back against the headrest, waiting to let a small dizzy spell pass.

Nearly half an hour later, Jackson arrived at the doctor’s office. The receptionist smiled and gave him the forms to fill, which he took. Just another five minutes and the doctor finally called, “Mr. Jackson Wang.”

Jackson immediately walked into the patient room and sat in the chair.

“So, Mr. Wang,” the doctor said, “What might have been bothering these days? As far as I can tell, you’re a healthy young man.”

Jackson shrugged, “I don’t know, Dr…,” he glanced at the tag labeled ‘Choi Seungjo’, “...Choi. A few days ago, I’ve been getting dizzy and I throw up whenever I wake up.”

Seungjo nodded, “Okay then, Mr. Wang. Have you been involved in any ual activity recently? Was it with a male or female partner? And have you been using protection?”

“Umm, my boyfriend and I haven’t been using protection, but we’re both free from STDs. We’ve been testing every month,” Jackson replied, confused.

“We’re going to need to test your blood. I think I know what’s been going on, but I won’t tell you until I’m absolutely certain,” Seungjo said while writing notes down on his clipboard. “Also, I will need you to urinate in a cup for other testings. The bathroom is right around the corner.”

Jackson awkwardly shuffled out, holding the cup in hand. After doing his business and washing his hands, he returned and gave the cup to the doctor. “When will I have to come to draw blood?”

“Mm, when’s the next time you can come?”

“Next week, maybe?”

Seongjo tuned to his calendar and confirmed, “Come next week at this time. Remember to not eat anything within twenty-four hours of coming here. Also, drink lots of water. If possible, come with someone you trust, preferably your boyfriend.”

“Thanks,” Jackson gave his approval and left.


Once Jackson returned to his dorm room, he flopped onto his and Jaebum’s shared bed. JYP had cleared his schedule when he had discovered Jackson’s near daily vomit incidents. Jackson had insisted he was fine, but the boss said that no matter what, their health came first. The fans will understand, everyone told him.

Releasing a heavy sigh, Jackson played on his phone, waiting for the rest of Got7 to return. Every now and then, he would wander into the kitchen for a snack. He took the cut apples in the fridge, figuring he should stick to his diet even when no one was looking. Integrity, a quality he was quite proud to have.

He shook his head in a light laughter, thinking bitterly, The only problem with integrity is that nobody is there to acknowledge it.

He flipped through the channels on the TV, only to return to his phone in hopes of finding someone to talk to. He couldn’t stand the silence anymore. He hesitated before pressing the button to call his boyfriend.

Three rings and a voice emerged from the cellular device. “Jackson? What’s up, babe? What did the doctor say?”

“Not much,” Jackson replied softly. “Just wanted someone to talk to. And the doctor said to come back again next week for a blood test. He wanted me to bring someone with me. Preferably you.”

Jackson could hear the smile in the elder’s voice, “Good. I’ll try to clear my schedule for you next week.”

“Thanks,” Jackson answered with a smile. Both listened to the other’s breathing through the phone comfortably. However, Jackson couldn’t stand it. He called for a reason. “Talk to me, hyung,” he whined.

Jaebum chuckled and amused the younger, “Okay. What are you doing now?”

“I’m eating the apples that I’m guessing Jinyoung cut and channel surfing,” Jackson said. A few beats later, he included, “I’m also talking with you.”

“Cheeky. But really, why’d you call?” Jaebum replied.

Jackson pouted cutely, “I miss you. Do I need any other reason to call you?”

Jaebum shrugged, “I guess not. Well, we’re going up now. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Love you~,” Jackson said. He frowned after the elder hung up without replying to the confession. Sighing, he twisted on the couch and set the volume of the TV on low. He took the blanket draped on the back of the sofa and hugged it, deciding to take a nap.


Sphenimersus: Hello, everyone! So yuki_chicken has something going on in life, so I've decided to help co-write this piece because I really want pregnant!Jackson. The writing style will be somewhat different, but I hope you'll enjoy this! Updates will be kinda of slow because right now I have exams, but after that, it'll be summer break. So until then, updates will be slow. Thanks for reading! :))
This is also the second piece I've worked on relating to Got7, so apologies for anything that you feel is out of character. I'm still trying to interpret their personalities, but I'll try my best.