Visit to Doctor 2

Welcome To Heaven

As the other six members returned to the dorm, they found Jackson sleeping comfortably on the couch. Jinyoung shook his head, “This lazy rascal.” He picked up the empty plate on the coffee table and put it in the sink after he entered the kitchen.

Jaebum chuckled, moving so his lap would be under Jackson’s head. He brushed the hair lightly with one hand and changed the channel with the other. Arriving at one of the many variety shows that Jackson has hosted, he relaxed and returned the remote to the maknae.

Jackson stirred in Jaebum’s lap, shifting slightly to find a more comfortable position. He vaguely smelled his boyfriend’s scent and relaxed as the older continuously his scalp. He let out a soft purr of content, quickly returning to his slumber.

Soon, everyone went to bed after quick showers. Jaebum whispered as he shakes the body, “Jackson, go to bed.”

Jackson groaned and wrapped his arms around Jaebum’s waist. He whined lightly as he settles his head against the of the leader's hard stomach.

Shaking his head, Jaebum picked up the rapper to carry him to their room. He felt more than sees Jackson shift his arms to get into a comfortable position. Once inside the bedroom, he placed the younger on the bed, pulling the blanket on after he changed to pajamas and settled beside Jackson. “Sweet dreams,” Jaebum said softly with a smile.


A little less than a week later, Jackson woke with Jaebum by his side. He was surprised because he’d been waking up alone for quite a while now. He poked at his boyfriend and asked, “What’s the occasion?”

Jaebum stared and then suddenly laughed.

Why?!” Jackson gaped, appalled and somewhat offended by the reaction.

Jaebum shook his head, “Did your forget that we’re going to visit your doctor today?”

Jackson’s expression showed that he had completely forgotten, and when he remembered, a loud, “Oh!” resounded in the room. He sat up quickly, feeling dizzy because he just woke up. “What time is it?!” He jumped over the other’s body and reached out for his typical clothing - black shirt, black pants, and a black cap with “WANG” stitched into the front. He left the room to take a shower, stripping as he entered the bathroom.

Jaebum called out from behind the younger male, “You still have an hour before we leave.”

Jackson grunted a sound of acknowledgement and started the shower, stepping into the warm water. Fifteen minutes later, Jackson was out as he dried his hair with his towel. He already donned on his underwear and pants, leaving to put his shirt on after his hair finished drying.

Jaebum saw Jackson coming and said, “Don’t forget, no food. I’ll treat you to cheese ramyun after our visit.”

Jackson’s eyes sparkled, and he dived in to hug the older, “Thanks, JB-hyung!”

“Uh-huh, now get off me. I need to take a shower.”

Jackson laughed and put a kissed the other on the cheek, slowly moving to the lips. He heard Jaebum groaning, so he kept their lips together until the need of oxygen overtook both of them.

“You bad kid,” Jaebum mock glared at the blonde.

“I’m your bad kid,” Jackson laughed. “Go shower, we need to leave soon.”

Jaebum sighed, “If we’re late, it’ll be your fault.”

“Nope,” Jackson sang, skipping away to the couch.

Letting out another breath, Jaebum took a shower, going quickly to ensure they’d be on time.


Nearly thirty minutes later, the two boyfriends were waiting in the doctor’s office. The receptionist eventually called out, “Doctor Seungjo will meet you now, Mr. Jackson Wang.”

Standing up, both boys entered and bowed in greeting. Seungjo gave a friendly smile, “Annyeonghaseyo, Jackson-ssi, is this your partner?”

“Ne,” Jackson noded. “He is my boyfriend, Jaebum-hyung.”

Jaebum bowed politely and shook the doctor’s hand, “Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Jaebum-imnida. Please take care of Jackson, Seungjo-seonsaengnim.”

Seungjo chuckled, “Nice to meet you too Jaebum-ssi.” Turning to the actual patient, the doctor said, “From your past visit, I’m pretty sure of what’s going out, but just in case, I’ll need a blood test. How you decide to continue is up to the two of you, but my suggestion is for Jackson to temporarily take leave and remain rested.”

Jackson glanced at Jaebum, worried, because if he actually left in the middle of promotions, Got7’s image would definitely fall unless they could give a legitimate reason for a missing member.

Knowing of the situation, Jaebum asked, “Is this sickness not curable?”

Seungjo replied, “It’s not really a sickness; it’s just that, for your health, it’s best for you to not do anything stressful or strenuous for about a year. I might be wrong, but I’m eighty percent certain as of now. Let’s do the blood tests now.”

Jackson noded, sitting on the patient table and holding out his arm. He felt a cold liquid being pat on by a cotton pad on the inside of his elbow. Shivering, he closed his eyes and relaxed in order to let the needle draw out blood as quickly as possible.

When the sensation finally ended, Jackson opened his eyes to look at Jaebum’s reassuring smile. He let out a breath of relief and glanced at the doctor with a question in his eyes.

Seungjo said, “Mmm  I’ll just go out for now to get the results. It’ll take about fifteen to thirty minutes. You two should discuss and sort out all your idol schedules.”

The couple nodded and glanced at each other. Jaebum asked, “This is kind of late, but can we trust him?”

Jackson affirmed the question, saying, “Yeah. Hyun- PD-nim, said that he’s contracted to never disclose any sort of personal information. He also has a good reputation among a lot of other idols.”

“Okay,” Jaebum quietly answered. He thought carefully, “Doctor Choi said that you might not be able to do anything too strenuous for the next year. Luckily, we’re near the end of our comeback. The main problem is if you’ll be able to get to all the concerts fine.”

Jackson nodded, “Either my schedule will have to change or we change the choreography. But even then, I’m half, or at least a quarter, of all the martial tricks. And we can’t disappoint our baby birds.

“We can’t exactly explain the situation either,” Jaebum agreed with his partner. “Korea isn't as open as China. And I hear China isn’t actually very welcoming of gays either.”

“It’s either hit or miss. Depending on the situation, I might have to reveal it, but I don’t want to drag you down,” Jackson responded sadly.

Jaebum swallowed a small lump in his throat, “It’ll be fine. We’ll get through this together.”

A few quiet seconds passed and the doctor finally returned. His face expressed a mixture of joy but also concern, “Jackson-ssi, Jaebum-ssi, my original assumption was correct, and let me tell you everything before either of you get ticked off.” The warning was mainly directed to the older of the two whom cautiously nodded without taking his eyes off the clipboard.

Taking in a small breath, Seungjo revealed, “Jackson-ssi, according to both your urine test from your last visit as well as the blood test from today, it is apparent that you are pregnant.”

Both guests’ eyes opened wide in shock. “B-but guys can’t g-get pregnant?!” Jackson sputtered out. It was a statement mixed with a question as confusion and a new light opened to the two youngsters.

Seungjo smiled, “Well, congratulations, but if you don’t want the kid, abortion is always an option.”

Jaebum nodded, but then he glanced at a very angry Jackson.

Jackson growled at the suggestion, “Are you tellin me to murder an innocent bundle of life that is growing in my stomach?!” Others can do abortion, it’s none of my business, Jackson thought. But this is my baby. Mine and Jaebum’s. How could he possibly think of killing someone created from their love?!

Jackson’s sight immediately turned to the to-be father and his expression softened, “Jaebum, I’m sorry, but I think we’ll need to tell PD-nim and find something to tell the fans.”

Jaebum froze for a moment and sighed, “Let’s go back. We need to inform PD-nim right away.” He took out his phone and texted their boss, ‘PD-nim, we have something extremely important to tell you. It concerns GOT7’s schedules and Jackson’s health. We’ll be back at the office in about 30 min.’

As the couple was walking to Jaebum’s car, he received a simple response, ‘I’ll be waiting.’

Jaebum let out another breath as they entered the car. He hit his head softly against the steering wheel. Meanwhile, Jackson was already addicted to the thought of having a bundle of life being created in his stomach. Jaebum had been okay with the idea of abortion, but of course Jackson had other ideas regarding the situation. He would question the younger man again, but he knew it was, is, an idiotic idea to even bring up such a topic while he was driving.

Soon, the two finally arrived at the JYP building. Both men strutted in calmly and entered the elevator that would lead to the president’s office.