Chapter 19: 'Crazy' Showcase [April 26, 2016]

SLY Girls' | AOMG First Girl Group | Disbanded September 1, 2017

Today was the day of the 'Crazy' showcase and the first for Sina and Alice. 

SLY Girls' were getting ready to go onstage and getting last minute things done before going on. There was nobody as nervous as the two new members. Songhee went to Alice since she saw the new member being quiet, unlike her. Songhee asked, "You okay Alice?"

Alice nodded but then shook her head and said, "I don't know Songhee to be honest, I guess I'm nervous joining SLY Girls' when you girls already have a good fan base. I guess I'm kind of scared." Alice sighed at the end. Songhee put a arm around Alice to try and comfort her, "Don't worry to much Alice. I mean I don't know how you feel but I think I have an idea. Its cause your debuting maybe I can relate but I think you should ask Hani unnie. She might have advice for you." Alice looked at Songhee and they hugged. The two '94 liners having a best friends moments.

On the other side Sina was controlling breathing and warming up her vocals. Hani approached Sina quietly as the younger on didn't notice Hani coming closer. When Hani put a hand on Sina's shoulder, Sina jumped a little but Hani smiled. Sina put a hand over her heart area and said, "H-Hey Hani unnie. Sorry you scared me a little."

Hani sat down next to Sina, "Its okay Sina. I can tell your nervous though." 

Sina nodded and said, "Of course Hani unnie. I'm nervous of joining as a member of SLY Girls'." Hani smiled and said, "I felt the same when I joined the group. I was worried that I would ruin what Songhee and Alyssa, as well as the other members before you and me did to make SLY Girls' what the group we are. But I realized that the true fans will support you and Alice from today onwards and in the future."

Sina sighed as she looked at Hani, "I hope your right unnie. I think once me and Alice debut tomorrow I'll feel a little more relived." Hani nodded, "I felt the same way so I understand. Just do your best and you have nothing to worry about." Sina nodded, "Thank you unnie." Hani nodded and then Alyssa joined them. Sina then suddenly said, "Thank you Alyssa."

Both Alyssa and Hani were shocked at Sina's sudden words but Alyssa looked at Sina and asked, "What do you have to thank me for unnie? I didn't do anything." Sina shook her head as she looked at Alyssa, "I don't know how you and Songhee feel, especially being original members of SLY Girls' and going through many lineups but I hope me and Alice we'll be able to become apart of your girls lives now." Hani looked at Sina and then at Alyssa. The maknae had a sad smile, "Sina unnie, yes going through many lineups has changed perspectives for me and Songhee unnie and we still both feel pain from seeing them leave, but with you and Alice unnie I hope as five we a brand new SLY Girls'. And don't worry about becoming apart of SLY Girls' because you already are since we first met you." she had a happy smile after finishing. Sina smiled and hugged Alyssa, "Thank you Alyssa."

The girls were then called onstage were they opened up with 'All Night'.

'All Night'

After performing the girls were sat down and with Zion.T to MC SLY Girls' showcase!

Jay Park  Hani  Alyssa  Sina  Alice  Songhee

Zion.T opened the showcase, "Yes SLY Girls' are back with 'Crazy'. Can we have the members introduce themsevles?" 

All the girls introduce themselves with Sina bowing, "Hello I'm a new member of SLY Girls' Sina. Please take care of me." Alice bowed next and said, "Hello I'm Alice also a new member of SLY Girls' also please look after me."

Zion.T continued, "You girls came back with your 2nd mini album 'Crazy', can you explain the album?"

Hani spoke, "Our 2nd mini album 'Crazy' was actually written by Alyssa but in the album are 5 songs that we wrote the lyrics to one song each. I wrote 'Cold Rain', Alyssa wrote 'Crazy', Songhee wrote 'Dracula', Sina wrote 'Always', and Alice wrote 'All Night'. Also Jay Park oppa and Cha Cha Malone oppa gave us the music to match each of our lyrics. So it was a all company production. I think Alyssa should explain lyrics behind 'Crazy' since she wrote it."

All attention was Alyssa and she explained, "I wrote 'Crazy' because most people care on their image and what they look like. But I wrote 'Crazy' to show you should just be yourself and go all out no matter who the person is. I told both Jay Park oppa and Cha Cha Malone oppa I wanted music that was "crazy" you could say and their the ones who gave 'Crazy' life."

Zion.T, "How did 'Crazy' get chosen for your title song?"

Songhee, "When we finished writing the lyrics to each of our songs we all took a listen to all of them and voted for it. We thought 'Crazy' was the perfect title song because we wanted to change this new year and have a different sound with also adding Sina and Alice as new members of SLY Girls'. And we never had a hard rock type of song so we thought this was perfect."

Zion.T, "Alice you were apart of a subunit with Hani and ZE:A's Kevin. Does it feel different to be apart of Self and SLY Girls'?" 

Alice nodded, "It feels different a little but when I joined SLY Girls' then with Self but Hani unnie and Kevin oppa gave me advice when I was with Self and when I was picked as a new member of SLY Girls'."

Zion.T, "Also Sina, you are half Korean and half Italian correct?" Sina nodded. Zion.T, "Many people are curious on what you think about comments you've been getting."

Sina, "Well I look more Italian than I do Korean, but I've lived in Korea my whole life so I know a lot more Korea things, culture wise. But I also have roots to my Italian side which I am also proud of. I hope people now know since I'm debuting in SLY Girls' is that I can speak Korean and that's the only language I do know."

Zion.T., "We hope you and also you Alice have great success in debuting in SLY Girls' and now the girls will prepare to perform 'Crazy', but I also heard you girls have news to share to your fans before you perform isn't that right?"

Songhee nodded and said, "Despite the tough year we had, our fans kept supporting us through it all and we couldn't thank them enough. That's why we think our fans deserve a name and we decided our fans should be called B.A.E, which stands for "Before Anything Else". We hope our fans love the name and like 'Crazy'." the fans of course loved their newly name and cheered for the performance  'Crazy'.

'Crazy'