Chapter 12: Preparing

SLY Girls' | AOMG First Girl Group | Disbanded September 1, 2017

After J told the members she was leaving only after being with them for 6 months, it broke the girls hearts. It broke even more as U.Jin left only in August, so losing so many members in a short amount of time is painful for them (especially for Songee and Alyssa, the original members of the group). But they wouldn't let them down to make a comeback.

Hani, Songhee, and Alyssa talked with their CEOS; Jay Park and Simon D the girls decided that they wanted to control their next comeback by writing their own lyrics to every song they decide to put in the album, create their own choreography, and decide the concept for their MV. And by saying that it was harder then it looked and they gave credit for the producers and music video directors because thinking of what song and concept to write is hard. But to even add to that both of their sunbaes wanted to add two new members to the group once again, putting pressure for them as well as their fans who have to go through another lineup change.

Alyssa was trying to write lyrics but nothing was flowing because all she could think of was J leaving, as well as the recent anniversary of her twin sister's birthday, she rubbed her head in frustration as she laid on her back, "Ugh unnies I can't think at all for anything."

Hani and Songhee looked at each other before looking at the frustrated Alyssa.

Hani went over to Alyssa and looked at her and said, "Don't let this frustrate you Alyssa-yah. Writing lyrics and composing isn't easy but look what you did before; you wrote a song completely by yourself for Makayla (twin sister). You should be proud, but for now take one step at a time alright?" Hani smiled. With that smile Alyssa also smiled and got up to start writing again.

Songhee smiled from her spot a little away from and she looked at the lyrics she was writing and started to sing to herself, "I bami gilsurok jeomjeom deo ganghaejyeo. Neol deopchineun geomeun geurimja you better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run." after she finishes she nodded, getting the feeling of the song. Hani came back and sat down next to Songhee, she looked at the lyrics Songhee was writing and said, "That's a good start Songhee."

Songhee smiled and looked towards Hani, "Thanks Hani unnie. Its getting there, piece by piece but its missing something." 

Hani smiled, "Well making a song takes time." Songhee nodded. But just then Jay Park came into the room. All three girls got up and bowed to him. Jay Park waved his hands for them not to be formal, and they waited for him to say what he wanted to say.

Jay Park put his hands together and said, "Well your curious as what is happening with your comeback and when right?" they all nodded. He continued, "Well both me and Simon D decided that you girls don't have to rush to to write the songs but, your comeback is planned for the beginning of next year, we are guessing somewhere after March or beginning of April. Meaning your songs need to be finished by January or preferably December so we can add your two new members to the group and get you girls acquainted with them before your comeback."

The three girls nodded but hated the though of two new additions to the group. But Jay Park was not finished as he added, "This year for you girls isn't easy with new additions but adding a second lineup wasn't my idea and I bet not yours. So both me and Simon D talked and decided that if this second lineup for SLY Girls' doesn't work and more members leave then we've decided to disband SLY Girls' for good." that part of the conversation wasn't what they wanted to hear. Hani was the answered, "W-we understand sunbaenim."

Jay Park nodded but didn't have the greatest expression on his face, "Fighting girls." he put both his hands into a fist and left the girls to wonder who the two new members will be and SLY Girls' future.