Chapter 4

Happiness // 행복
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking along the now wet pavements, with an umbrella in hand, and thinking of things would be nice at about now but not a person like me, I don't quite like the rain. It makes you cold and wet which I don't preferrably like.

It took me to school longer than I should be but during rainy days, first periods are delayed to 8:20am which saves me from being tardy now that it's only 8:09am.

I went through the large door, leading me to hell. I mean, school. I am one of those students that get decent grades and doesn't like school at all. I mean, who even likes school? Yes, education is important but I dont think I would have the need to use algebra when I get a job don't I?

So many reasons or excuses for the presence of school but sadly, none of them would be acknowledged by teachers or the ministry of education. I swear, school is making us feel like slaves other than the comfort of taking in education.

"Why didn't you answer my calls or text?" Baekhyun said, while gritting his teeth. Well here we go. "I've actually had enough of this battle or war that we're having with Ji Young." I replied. "Then why don't you answer my texts or calls then we could've sort this out? You know the drill, we could've just sort this out like we always do." Wow, what's got into your pants?

"I'm honestly tired of how this battle is affecting my mind so much. Can we just take a break from each other? For awhile?" I said, holding myself back from screaming. "If this is what you want, not cooperating with me when we could've sort your mind out, through the 2 ing days, then fine, I would give you a break, for as long as you want." Wow. I didn't quite expect this kind of comeback. "Fine, whatever." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter