Chapter 1

Happiness // 행복
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light drops of water started to cascade from the sky, as i kneel down, placing the bouquet of white tulips onto the soft soil. Just as my mother always liked.

It was the normal routine of going to the grave on a friday only without the presence of my aunt. My aunt and I would always go to graveyard together but today, she was called in for unexpected work.

"Hi, mom. It's now been a year and 8 days since you were gone but, im glad in handling it well so far. Aunt Mina was called in for an unexpected work today, so she couldn't come along with me." I said.

"How's everything up there? Not that i'm expecting you to answer but i hope you're fine. Everything's a big rush nowadays, now that finals is in 2 weeks and graduation day is only 6 months away from now. If only you were alive, you could see me graduate, but it's okay, I know that you'll always watch over me from up there." I rambled on.

I stood up slowly, feeling the numbness of my legs from squatting for too long. I look forward, catching a glimpse of a blonde-haired guy, looking right at me
from a distance.

I slanted my head in confusion or probably admiration just because he looks like a dream boy. More in confusion, to how he stares right at me as if he could burn a hole right through my face.

It was the first time seeing the 'blonde-haired guy' around here, well, for the first time in the past year and 8 days, that is. I ignored the 'blonde-haired boy' and walked ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter