Chapter 3

Happiness // 행복
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim. Ji. Young. I mean, who else could it be? If it wasn't the girl who's been practically hunting on stealing your boyfriend for the past 2 years then who else?

Kim Ji Young. She WAS my bestfriend since middle school, before Baekhyun even came into our lives. Well, we did have some complications during our friendship but who would've known it wasn't those kinds of fights that bestfriends would even go through? If it wasn't her liking Baekhyun and her, noticing that Baekhyun likes me, everything could've gotten well.

We could've gone through where we talk it out and settle everything well since we're bestfriends, but, no. She could've also told me since I was considered her bestfriend. A few months later, of noticing that Baekhyun and I were practically 'in love' with each other, she called off our friendship, just like that.

It was very rude of her to do so when I didn't basically know why she was acting that way but I eventually knew why from people around.

It was when the whole school knew that we were a thing, most people supported our relationship, but that's only when her revenge attack starts.

There were accusing moments, rumors started, this and that, but Baekhyun and I avoided them pretty well. Thinking that it was only the obstacles or ups and downs that should be experienced in our relationship and we were both totally cool with it.

Unfortunately, Baekhyun had some classes connecting to Ji young's. Baekhyun and I had some classes together but mine weren't completely connecting to Ji Young's.

I decided to ignore on what had happened and decided to talk to Baekhyun on monday, when the school week starts. We tend to avoid these things quite alot but I know that someday, when the day comes, I would get fed up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter