Chapter 2

Happiness // 행복
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up having light sunshine shining at my face from the blinds in my room. I unlocked my phone as it shows that it's 1:36pm, mentally cursing to myself and regretting for having the urge to watch Annabelle at midnight.

It was a sunday so it's a non-school day and all I do on a sunday is run errands, if there are any & stay at home most of the time. I finally stood up from my bed, opening the blinds and walking towards the bathroom, getting ready for a shower.

10 MINUTES LATER

I walked out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around my body and hair. Unlocking my phone for the second time of the day, I see 2 text messages from my boyfriend, Baekhyun. It has been 8 months since he's asked me to be his girlfriend and the memory is still fresh in my mind.

Baekhyun and I have been friends since the 2nd year of highschool. We became bestfriends from taking the same classes together and now, well, this is where we are now. Like how people say, "bestfriends tend to end up with eachother by knowing the other one better than anyone else".

[Baekhyun to Eunhae]
Good Morning sunshine :-) [sent at 9:59am]
[Baekhyun to Eunhae}
You're still asleep aren't you [sent at 10:37pm]

I smiled to myself, replying him.
[Eunhae to Baekhyun]
Good Afternoon Oppa ^~^ and yes, i did oversleep due to watching Annabelle at midnight ㅠㅡㅠ what are you up to? [sent at 1:50pm]

Locking my phone, I walk toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter