•200% in Love•

K-POP One Shot Collection

_______________________________________________________

   When I look at you, the love and instinct in my heart

 

Tells me to hurry and confess to you

 

All of the competitors that surround you

 

Yes I’m a soldier for you

_________________________________________________________

 

 

   'Okay, Jaerin...Don't mess your first day! Fighting!' Jaerin thought to herself and pumped her fist up in the air. She smiled confidentally and inhaled deeply before continuing to walk to her new school. Her head was filled with ideas to make friends and be popular at school, have lots of fans and people who have crushes on her. That's what's in her mind. Popularity and social.

 

   Of course, she's the number 1 queenka in her previous school. No way in any way will she won't be getting that title in this school.

 

   Jaerin nervously exhaled her breath slowly and took her first step into school."Finally--Mphh!" Jaerin grunted as she stumbled into the school's ground as her first new step. The girl turned with a frown and heard commotions. There stood female students crowding something or someone in the center.

 

   Jaerin got up and craned her neck to see what was the cause of the commotions."Oppa! Oppa! Where's Chanyeol Oppa!" A student yelled and Jaerin jumped slightly at her loud voice."Oppa!! EXO OPPA!!" Another yelled and Jaerin swore that girl was dying.

 

   "Hey, are you okay? You sounded like you're dying." Jaerin asked the girl who scrunched her nose in disgust. Eventhough Jaerin's a queenka, she's forever naive. "Yah, who gave you the permission to speak to me like that?" The girl rudely asked and continued screaming.

 

   Jaerin scoffed and rolled her eyes."Rude..." She then saw another herd of girls ran to another side.

 

   "CHANYEOL OPPPAAAA!!!!" 

 

   Jaerin covered her ears and turned to see who was the guy named 'Chanyeol'. As she spotted the guy, her heart skipped a beat for the very first time. Jaerin stood there, mouth slightly agaped as she stared at the walking figure infront of her.

 

   Chanyeol averted his eyes towards her and smiled at her before waving a hand. Jaerin blushed and averted her eyes shyly. She looked up and saw Chanyeol had already gone away. Jaerin sighed.

 

  'Don't mess the first day? Yeah right.'

 

---

 

    Chanyeol opened his locker and just like usual, boxes and cards of love was filled in it. He wondered how they could manage to put those things eventhough he locked it up. The brunette took his time to read all of the cards. He wasn't like his other friends who just absent-mindedly threw them away. For him, those presents are the best.

 

   After Chanyeol finished reading the cards, he moved onto the presents. All of them are cookies; he was very satisfied because lately, the boy was weirdly craving for cookies and chocolates. Except for one box. It wasn't decorated or looked like it was filled with cookies.

 

   Chanyeol curiosly opened the box and his eyes widened. In there laid an Ipod and also a brand new limited edition headphone he had been dreaming for. He gulped his saliva and quickly read the letter in it.

 

 'Dear Chanyeol,

 

 I like you so much, please accept this gift from me. I hope we can be close to each other. This is my first gift for you. I heard you like the Ipod and headphone. Hope you enjoy using it.

 

                              Jaerin.'

 

   "Yeolli?" A female voice called and he jumped."A-Ahreum..." He stuttered and hid the letter inside his pocket. Chanyeol never actrd nor hid those letters from anyone especially his girlfriend but something about this Jaerin girl made him to act

 

   "What was that?" Ahreum asked curiously and tried to look at the letter but Chanyeol prevented her."N-Nothing! Uh...We need to go shopping, right? Let's go, Honey." He beamed as he held her hand and walked out of school. Ahreum frowned but shrugged as soon as she thought of shopping.

 

   Without them knowing, a pair of eyes were observing them in jealousy."Jaerin-ah!" Soyeon beamed behind her friend a.k.a cousin who was unmoven. The other girl frowned and looked at the directoon her best friend was looking.

 

   "I need to tear them apart..." Jaerin mumbled whole glaring at Ahreum."Oh god, no..." Soyeon rolled her eyes and sighed before a deep voice called after Soyeon. Both girls turned and saw Soyeon's boyfriend, more like forced boyfriend. The girl rolled her eyes and bidded goodbye to Jaerin before going to nag at Taehyung.

 

---

 

   Jaerin walked on the path back to her home and boringly kicked the rocks on the ground. She was too distracted with the rocks that the girl didn't realize there was a car speeding behind her.

 

   "Watch out!" A voice warned and Jaerin was about to turn but a weight hit her to the ground, avoiding the car. The teenager slowly opened her eyes with a frown and when she adjusted her vision, her eyes widened in suprise.

 

   "Ch-Chanyeol!" She stuttered and quickly got up."S-Sorry..." Jaerin apologized and Chanyeol chuckled."No, you don't need to apologize. It's my fault, I should warn you earlier and I made you fall

down. Sorry." Chanyrol apologized and she stood there, looking at him in awe. The girl couldn't believe it, Park Chanyeol was SPEAKING to her.

 

   "Umm...I'll get going...now...?" Chanyeol said awkwardly and Jaerin finally snapped."Uh? Oh, yeah. Umm...thanks, Chanyeol-ssi." Jaerin bowed and he chuckled."Welcome. It's just Chanyeol, by the way. Bye!" He bidded and jogged away. Jaerin's eyes followed his figure and ahe smiled as she waved her hand."Bye, Chanyeol."

________________________________________________________

The sound of the wind that wakes me up in the morning makes harmony

 

The darkening moonlight let it go, the ripening romance dreams (good night)

 

Hey baby it’s comin new day, this is a new feeling

 

Hey, what’s wrong, it’s common lovesick, this is, this is

________________________________________________________

 

   "Park Chanyeol~" Jaerin cooed as she rolled on her bed. She clasped her hands together with a dreamy princess' face."Oh my prince, you are the saviour of my life~ Kyaaa!!" Jaerin exclaimed excitedly and went up to her window with her favourite pillow. She sighed and remembered their first conversation earlier that day.

 

   Jaerin sighed dreamily and collapsed on her bed."This is so exciting. I need to meet him tomorrow." She said in determination and squealed for a last time before saying goodnight to Chanyeol.

 

   The next morning, Jaerin quickly got ready for school."Ma! I'm going to school now. No need to cook me breakfast! Bye, love ya!" Jaerin bidded and slammed the front door close. Mrs. Cha was left dumbfounded in the kitchen with a spatula in her hand."Aigoo, what's going on with that girl?" She shook her head and continued to cook.

 

   Jaerin jogged to the small bakery where she founded it on her second day to school."Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Binnie's bakery." A male worker greeted and she bowed."Annyeonghaseyo. Uh, I'll take the today's special." She informed and he nodded politely before going to take the order.

 

   "Here's your order." The cashier handed her a box and within it was the cookies. Jaerin bowed and muttered thank you to the caahier before walking out of the bakery."Hm...I wonder what's today's special." She mumbled to herself and was too distracted with the cookies as she walked along the street.

 

   "Hey! Watch out!" A voice warned but it was too late for her to dodge when a bike hit her from the back, sending her cookies flying on the air. Jaerin yelled and fell on the ground face foreword. She groaned as she got up and gawked at her smashed box."M-My cookies!" Jaerin said and rushed to the box. Indeed, it was mashed into small pieces.

 

   Jaerin face was red in anger and she was ready to fly her punch at the obnoxious idiotic that didn't knew how to say sorry at the first place."Yah! You idiotic obnoxious cycler who is seriously a (curse word) idiot with a (curse word) attitu--" Her sentence stopped mid-way as she realized who was she cursing at.

 

   There stood Chanyeol in bewildernest beside his bike with a half agaped mouth."Ch-Chanyeol!" She stuttered and muttered a few curse at herself."Uh...I'm sorry for not apologizing earlier. I-It's my fault to not warn you way earlier. And also, sorry for your cookies..." Chanyeol apologized and bowed politely."A-Ah....I-I-It's okay! Ahaha, j-just got a..uh...morning...temper! Yeah, girls' thing! Haha..." Jaerin awkwardly assured the boy who laughed awkwardly too.

 

   "Hey, I think I'll treat you after school." Chanyeol suggested and Jaerin blushed."Uh..." 

 

   "I'll take that as a yes then! Bye! Remember, after school at the front gate!" He yelled as he ran with his bike."H-Hey!" She yelled but he was no longer in sight."Is...that counted as a...date? Ah, What the heck! He was just paying you an apology." 

 

---

 

   At the front gate stood Jaerin with her feet tapping unimpatiently."Hey!" Chanyeol greeted and she jumped in shock."Wha! Hey!" She greeted back and he chuckled."Let's go?" He suggested and she nodded shyly.

 

   It was comfortably silent as they walk. Well, not for Chanyeol tho."Umm...Can I say something, Jaerin-ssi?" He asked and she laughed."Yes you can and it's Jaerin for your information." She reminded and he chuckled.

 

   "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and she frozed."Wh-what?" She asked and he repeated his question. Jaerin was flabbergasted by the question."Uh...no. Why?" She asked back and he sighed.

 

  "Nothing. Just making sure that my future girlfriend's list is clean so that I can be her first." Chanyeol answered with a calm voice but she frozed again but this time, completely."W-W-What d-d-did you j-just said?!" Jaerin stuttered in disbelief.

 

   "Jaerin, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and turned her to face him."What?" She asked again and he chuckled."You're cute. Will, you, be, my, girlfriend, a.k.a, my, future, soon, to, be, wife."Chanyeol emphasized his words and she was confused.

 

   "I already broke up with Ahreum the day you first gave me your gift. It wasn't for the gift, it was for you. You captivated me from the very first time I met you. You have such a nice and clean heart that you spent your money just to buy something that I could afford myself. Ahreum's a...you know the word." He said and she chuckled breathlessly.

 

   "Will y--" Chanyeol was cut off in the middle as Jaerin tip-toed and kissed him on the lips gently as an answer."Yes."

 

_________________________________________________________

 

This must be L.O.V.E,

 

200 percent sure of that.

_________________________________________________________